• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England STILL Loves SleepyK: PRESMASH AT DIFFERENT ADDRESS. CHECK August 8th 2009

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
are we allowed to use the kitchen to make s'mores we should do s'mores MMs to see who can make the best s'mores
YES.

There is a grocery store across the street so you may get all of the smores ingredients you want. to make smores with. smores smores smores smoresssssss

just as long as you clean up

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
so to anyone who was going to stay with me, it sounds like my mother has had a change of heart and will not allow it, because the internet is full of rapists and pedophiles.

but my friends would be happy to help you people out i'm sure

Banks

Smash Hero
Oh that's interesting because I am both a rapist AND a pedophile and I do say, I enjoy combining my interests to save time. If anyone has a bed in a younger siblings room, preferably a bed the younger sibling sleeps in, I'd be obliged to keep it warm before and during they slept in it.

Also I don't really need housing and hope your mom doesn't read smashboards.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Oh that's interesting because I am both a rapist AND a pedophile and I do say, I enjoy combining my interests to save time. If anyone has a bed in a younger siblings room, preferably a bed the younger sibling sleeps in, I'd be obliged to keep it warm before and during they slept in it.
oh no big. you're famous you can do whatever you want.

srsly

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I met SleepyK at the CTconn last night, and I'm now going to try my darndest to come to this, since I promised him I would. Johns or no johns. My Mewtwo owes his Mewtwo a match on FD without me SDing twice. O.o

I'm gonna try. Once again, anyone from my area need a ride? Someone who's willing and able to be a good navigator and is willing to chip in for half the gas money? I'm poor after all.

Banks

Smash Hero
btw i'm bringing a full set up (tv/vcr/cube/melee/extension cord blah blah)

don't know if you are in need of tv's but i will bring it unless you don't need it

edit- ok nvm i read the OP and apparently you NEED THEM so i'm BRINGIN IT

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
beauty! good work banks.

so i just got back from smashin with skler pine and radiation. i am still awful. nothing is new.

i'm SO pumped for the 8th to roll around.

Hax

Smash Champion
yoo i wanna come to this

if g is driving.. this is my reservation for a spot in his car

darc you wanna team? lol

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Editing the first post with day-of information! VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE LOOK AT IT.

Also Hax, bring some NY smashers! It'll be sick

EDIT: We will have a soundsystem at our disposal, so if people have music reccomendations shootem at me.

DANCE OFF GENESIS STYLE

Skler

Smash Master
If this tournament has Sleepyk and Hax it'll be biggest thing to happen to NH since John Stark.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!

Hax

Smash Champion
skler i read your Location and spit my drink out on my keyboard... :)

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Well, since SleepyK himself told me to be there, it seems that I have no choice. Even so, I think it'll be fun. I'll go, get my *** kicked for $10 for several hours, drive home, and then go, "****, I wasted $10."

So, it'll be like most of the tournaments I go to.

/selfzing

Banks

Smash Hero
think of it more as getting experience and learning from people who have played longer than you. Only when money is on the line do people take every second on a match seriously.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hax, his title used to say "Rider of Milkpona" and milktea's location was "Under Skler's saddle" for some joke we made up.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Well, since SleepyK himself told me to be there, it seems that I have no choice. Even so, I think it'll be fun. I'll go, get my *** kicked for $10 for several hours, drive home, and then go, "****, I wasted $10."

So, it'll be like most of the tournaments I go to.

/selfzing
Great. I wanna play you
also what Banks said is very true.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
WAIT SKLER PINE remember when you guys said you needed a really loud music player

and this place has a sound system

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg I want to be funky kong or whatever her name is

[edit: scary? what is this crap wikipedia must be lying]

Skler

Smash Master
Is Funky Kong wearing camo pants + hat?

If this place has a sound system we need each smasher to come in with theme music like it's the WWE.

Edit: At least for the finals.

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely going to be there as early as possible, I haven't played this ****ing game in way too long and need some actual human opponents before the tourney.

Reppin the Dartmouth crew(all two of us):

JumpinSkiing
some random named Sam.

EDIT: I would love to smash to ridiculously loud dubstep.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
think of it more as getting experience and learning from people who have played longer than you. Only when money is on the line do people take every second on a match seriously.
Great. I wanna play you
also what Banks said is very true.

Hah. Yeah, I never think it's wasted after a little while. I just feel like it is at first. But, I love to smash, and I love to play people better than me. Every time I play better players, I think I get a little better.

And, I'm always (let me emphasize that, by saying always) up for smashing. Like, 2 in the morning, I'm up, playing comps, and trying to figure out the physics of hitting characters. Memorizing how they can move. Working on my ATs, and my everything else. So, yeah. Always up for a match. XD

Can't wait to play people there. :3

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
What type of music do you want to be playing?
And do you need CDs or can you take care of it?
any kind, mp3 players are fine, and everyone can take care of it together!

aka if you wanna play music and its not about ****** children you'll probably get your chance

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lady Gaga will be played then.

Matt, please bring my laptop so I can record matches etc!!! :D

Banks

Smash Hero

*buch of text*
Can't wait to play people there. :3
that's the best attitude to have, especially for a game like melee which came out relatively long ago. People can get easily discouraged since so many people have been playing for years, it takes dedication to keep practicing even if you get beat multiple times by people. KEEP CHUGGIN BRAH

I know this because I bought MvC2 for xbox live and i suck so bad. so...bad. too much to learn, i'll have to read some guides or something >_>

BUT the point of my post is this.
SOMEONE CHALLENGE ME TO A MONEY MATCH. ACCEPTING ALL CHALLENGERS VS MY SHEIK/FOX/PEACH
$3 DOLLARS IF YOU WANT FOX OR PEACH ACTION BECAUSE I NOT AZ GUD WIT DEM
I WILL GO $5-INFINITY VS MY SHEIK*

*does not apply to darc/th0rn/dazwa/jman/kdj or any high ranked douche*** (ie above me on power rankings)

roman i know YOU want some of this at least lmfaoooo

ok i'm done. bai.

Banks

Smash Hero
Spawn i'll do 3 for fox and 5 for sheik ditto, but i'll have to decline peach vs sheik because that would just be gay.

MATTDOTZEB - $3 FOX
SPAWN - $3 FOX
SPAWN - $5 SHEIK

THE LIST GROWS
btw these go by tourney rules with the stage banning and counterpick characters if you must, but i'll stick to the character i'm going in with obviously

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I am accepting ALL 25 cents money matches best of 3 with tournament rules.

For as many times as you want.
I ain't as rich as Banks. Banks are loaded with cash

...neither am I as good

Banks

Smash Hero
aka if you wanna play music and its not about ****** children you'll probably get your chance
well, not children.

sai we can do a 25 cent match, I've got quarters brah

MATTDOTZEB - $3 FOX
SPAWN - $3 FOX
SPAWN - $5 SHEIK
SAI - $.25 SHEIK

THE LIST sort of GROWS

Top Bottom