• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I am not sure what else he could do in Skyward Sword beyond teleporting, throwing magical darts and summoning a dark blade. Hopefully enough to flesh him out with some more moves. I'm not even saying this for Smash Bros, but more or less someone who will be purchasing Skyward Sword and wants more diverse battles with G-Man.

Teleport

Throws magic darts

Can hold swords from the blade part/sharp part

Fencing abilities

So.........

Neutral B : Magical darts (Track the enemy)
Forward B : Fencing rush (Mash A for more hits. Click B to jump backward)
Downward B : Fabulous hand (A counter type attack. He parries the opponent)
Upward B : Teleport

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe. I think so, at least. I mean the whole Zelda franchise seems very... European.
Actually, look up the etymology of the names in the series and the cultural aesthetics, the series is all over the place. The Rito have a very Native American-like society. The Gerudo are obviously modeled after the Middle East. The Great Fairies in Wind Waker remind me of the Hindu god Shiva. Gohdan reminds me of Meso-American art.

The Castle Towns and the Castle, though, are distinctly European in appearance though.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Stopped reading right there.

I am not sure what else he could do in Skyward Sword beyond teleporting, throwing magical darts and summoning a dark blade. Hopefully enough to flesh him out with some more moves. I'm not even saying this for Smash Bros, but more or less someone who will be purchasing Skyward Sword and wants more diverse battles with G-Man.
I was going to do what i called "character concepts." These would be movesets without all the A moves. It would be the character's states, how they play and special moves. I never got around to them.

I'll give a quick version of his moves.

B: Magical darts: Summons darts. Tapping B keeps them around you for later use. Plress B again and they go. Holding B fires them instantly.

B^:Teleport: Ghirahim teleport somewhere else. Pressing B as he appears does a downward strike. Leave you vunerable. Could also have better name.

B>:Dark charge : Ghirahim readys a pose and then charges with a powerful slash. Holding B has him ready a pose and releasing it makes him go. He'll attack once a character is in range but pressing B again makes him attack on command. (EDIT:Dark Dash sounds dumb)

Bv: Finger Guard: Ghirahim guards against weapon attacks with just his hand. He grabs weapon attacks. He takes the character's weapon and throws it at them (they get it back as a result). If it's a battering item, he takes it. Characters without weapons will just clash with him. They both trade attacks.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
lol Ghirahim looks fabulous. :cool:

Also I just re-played through KI: OM&Ms again. I must say I can see a lot of Medusa's moveset coming from the final boss: Orcos.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

This is my prediction roster.... as of now... I guess. I'm sure it will change as months go on.

D

Deleted member

Which cut vets do you support the return of?

I support Mewtwo and Roy. I also wouldn't mind Pichu back and Doc as an alternate costume, and I'm overall neutral on Young Link.

Also, I've just recognized something. What we want does not mean it is deserving and just because we may not like a choice doesn't mean it is unworthy. We can hate on Mii's all we want, but they represent a huge part of Nintendo's history and is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises (and it will continue to be so). Likewise, I would love to see Kid Goku in Smash, but is extremely unworthy of a spot.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

I support Mewtwo and Roy. I also wouldn't mind Pichu back and Doc as an alternate costume, although I do feel as Toon Link represents the series better then Young Link.
I support Mewtwo and Roy as well. Doc as an alt. But Young Link is odd for me.

I think that, since some series are inevitably going to get a fifth character slot, I think Young Link could come back, but only with a Majora's Mask moveset based around the Deku, Goron, and Zora masks. I honestly think that would be better than a one-shot or Tingle. :troll:

So even though I main him in Melee, I don't think Pichu should return unless he's made unique in some way.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I prefer young, but either child Links woul have worked, and unless we see a Toon Game soon, I'm going to bet that we get Young Link. Just because we have OoT3D, and the eventual MM3D (Totes betting on this happening).

Personally, I think both of them should be added back. Lucario shouldn't be dropped either. It would make me totally lose faith in ever seeing a non first Gen Pokemon staying for two Smash installments.

But yeah, I support ALL of their inclusion. Doc as an alt, Pichu as a model swap clone, Young Link taking his spot back, and then Roy and Mewtwo just returning. Although I don't expect to see Pichu back, in any playable form.

Mario, Pokes, and Wii series are the top selling franchises in video game history.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

I support Mewtwo and Roy. I also wouldn't mind Pichu back and Doc as an alternate costume, and I'm overall neutral on Young Link.
I'm over clones, so I'd be fine with any returning.

Also, I've just recognized something. What we want does not mean it is deserving and just because we may not like a choice doesn't mean it is unworthy. We can hate on Mii's all we want, but they represent a huge part of Nintendo's history and is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises (and it will continue to be so). Likewise, I would love to see Kid Goku in Smash, but is extremely unworthy of a spot.
Now you're getting it. ;)

yani_

Smash Ace
I want Mewtwo, Roy, and Pichu back. I actually like toon link over young link but I wouldn't care about what happens with those two. and doc should be an alternate costume.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I want everyone but Pichu and Doc to return, honestly. Why? There's a whole lot of other 2nd Gen reps. I'm sure someone who wouldn't easily be a clone of Pikachu(they do have similar moves, and you know, one evolves into the other!) would be better, IMO.

As for Doc, I'd rather him be a costume. If there's enough space, he could throw pills instead of the fireballs(but would be exactly the same except in sound). This is not related to my idea of a secondary moveset either.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Poke Ball Ideas:

Tournadus:
Rarity: Rare
When sent out, his arms are at his sides at first, then he crosses them, then laughs. He then flies to the Left or right side of the screen at a fast pace. Then Hurricanes (Like from SSB's Zelda stage) will be sent out. Anyone caught will pay the price, and be stuck, taking 1% DMG per 0.5 seconds until the timer runs out. After that, they are struck downwards. No bounce, just drop. If caught in the sky, it's very possible for them to drop to the pit at a sonic-speed rate.
Time: 10 Seconds
Hurricanes:
There are two. Sized as 2 Character spaces. They come in like the missles on the Brawl stage Pictochat. But are as fast as the tornados from SSB64. Max DMG: 100%. Very unlikely for all DMG to hit, so this is very legit.
~
Thundurus:
Rarity: Rare
When sent out, his arms are at his sides at first,then he crosses them, then laughs. He then flies to the upper part of the screen at a fast pace. Then a lock on symbol appears. It follows any enemy, and will lock onto the nearest one. After 5 seconds, he'll use Volt Switch, Paralyzing the foe, then uses U-Turn, punching the opponent to the left or right. He the swoops back to the top, and then the timer ends.
Time: 10 seconds
Lock On: As fast as the lock on symbol from the Halberd.
Volt Switch: Does 50% DMG, and paralyzes.
U-Turn: Does 75% DMG, can auto KO.
~
Landorus:
Rarity: Rarer then the other two
When sent out, his arms are at his sides at first,then he crosses them, then cracks his neck. He then flies to the top middle part of the screen and summons a Sandstorm that blinds everyone. He then uses Stone Edge on anyone under him. Stone Edge breaks shields, and locks opponents. Once over, he slams to the ground, pounds it, sending anyone hit by stone edge KOing away.
Time: 13 Seconds
Sandstorm: 0.5% DMG per second.
Stone Edge: 80% DMG, Lock
Earthquake: OHKO to anyone on the ground.

My Wild Kami Trio try out for Poke Balls.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see Pichu return. It would be neat to see him with a unique moveset. However, I would not mind to see him as an alt costume for Pikachu.

yani_

Smash Ace
Geno's up next on the roster thread @gamefaqs. I have a feeling theres gonna be so many no/overrated/irrelevant comments ....sigh

D

Deleted member

Geno's up next on the roster thread @gamefaqs. I have a feeling theres gonna be so many no/overrated/irrelevant comments ....sigh

Well, if you want to hope to get him on the roster, you should vote for him.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He looks FABULOUS!
Just like Zarbon in Dragon Ball Z... :troll:
Mario I'd say is an Italian-American 'cause he's a plumber :laugh:
I've seen him go down pipes, but I have yet to see Mario do manual plumbing labor.

@ Shortie (this is my response to your roster)
That is Chrome next to Roy, right=???

Also, did you leave off 3rd party characters because you think they won't appear=??? Do you think they won't make it=??? If there were no 3rd party characters, this would be my response to it! I would probably skip it, and wait for the next smash bros... :troll: Kojima will probably bribe his friend Sakurai into keeping Snake in smash... :chuckle:

Maybe one too many Furries or Fire Emblem Lords. I can't see Captain Syrup getting in, either. Until Young Link stars in a game that isn't a remake, I have troubles seeing that form of child Link being the main playable form in smash. I think the Melee Young Link should be an alternate outfit so everybody wins. That is the good alternate costumes brings!

Other than that it is a mighty fine roster in my opinion. Just give me Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man and you will get no complaint from me.
Also, I've just recognized something. What we want does not mean it is deserving and just because we may not like a choice doesn't mean it is unworthy. We can hate on Mii's all we want, but they represent a huge part of Nintendo's history and is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises (and it will continue to be so).
Holy crap this quote is brilliant.

On a random side note, if Pichu were to return, it would have to be the best/worst of both worlds. Incredible recovery (give it a trillion jumps), super lightweight (make Jiggz look like a sumo), all kinds of knock back on kill moves, and tons of combo potential. Tell me-who wouldn't want a gambling high-risk high-reward character like that=???

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Until Young Link stars in a game that isn't a remake, I have troubles seeing that form of child Link being the main playable form in smash.
You mean a recent game? Otherwise, Majora's Mask counts, since he stars in it.

On a random side note, if Pichu were to return, it would have to be the best/worst of both worlds. Incredible recovery (give it a trillion jumps), super lightweight (make Jiggz look like a sumo), all kinds of knock back on kill moves, and tons of combo potential. Tell me-who wouldn't want a gambling high-risk high-reward character like that=???
You know he'd be pretty good with that alone. If he's fast enough, having a meh defense won't do much. High tier for sure.

D

Deleted member

@Johnknight1: That's Shulk from Xenoblade.

I think third-party characters will return, but I don't expect them and I understand why there are those who think they will be gone entirely.

(inb4 Shortie and John argument)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey guys! Just got back from a tournament yesterday and had heeeeeeeaaaaappppppsssss of fun (and my bro and I placed 3rd in doubles so we're very proud, especially since we were double Lucas and almost everyone we versed was a marth, snake or falco :urg: )

Been playing some Platinum and had some epic battles:

Giratina battle theme

And this theme I will forever carry in my head after chasing that Mesprit all over the world and battling it what felt like a hundred times. No joke, it took roughly an hour to catch, and considering that even after it ran away it kept it's status problems and damage, it still took forever! (What a game of tag it was!)

Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie battles

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@ Shortie (this is my response to your roster)
That is Chrome next to Roy, right=???

Also, did you leave off 3rd party characters because you think they won't appear=??? Do you think they won't make it=??? If there were no 3rd party characters, this would be my response to it! I would probably skip it, and wait for the next smash bros... :troll: Kojima will probably bribe his friend Sakurai into keeping Snake in smash... :chuckle:

Maybe one too many Furries or Fire Emblem Lords. I can't see Captain Syrup getting in, either. Until Young Link stars in a game that isn't a remake, I have troubles seeing that form of child Link being the main playable form in smash. I think the Melee Young Link should be an alternate outfit so everybody wins. That is the good alternate costumes brings!

Other than that it is a mighty fine roster in my opinion. Just give me Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man and you will get no complaint from me.
I didn't add Sonic and Snake because I didn't feel like it, and I don't really want to weigh in on 3rd parties, but they'll probably return.

StarFox and Fire Emblem is fine. There's only three FE, the blond guy is Shulk from Xenoblade. As for Young Link, meh. I think it can definitely go either way, what with the whole Toon series being put on hold for a while, and Young Link coming up in the remake(possiby remakeS). It could go either way, I'm just betting it will be Young Link.

I doubt Syrup will get in, but I DO THINK WarioWare girls do have a decent shot. No real reason to think Syrup won't get in, other than... the lack of WL stuff in Smash?

So yeah

Young Link OR Toon Link (I'm betting Young)
Three FE characters is fine (Shulk is from Xeno)
Four SF characters is fine (Now the series is complete)
WW > WL (Just a gut feeling)
Not weighing in on 3rd parties

BTW, it isn't damaging anyones image if Sonic or Snake simply do not return. It's perfectly fine. Also, I heard that the liscensing is HELL when adding third party characters. They'll probably return, but if they don't... well it's most definitely NOT the end of the world in really any way.

D

Deleted member

@Luco: Hmm, they're quite good, but for some reason, I prefer music from the other gen over the 4th gen. Just, didn't appeal to me much. Meanwhile, I absolutely dig 3rd gen.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You mean a recent game? Otherwise, Majora's Mask counts, since he stars in it.
Majora's Mask came out 11 years ago. That is not recent. Heck, Oracles of Ages and Oracles of Seasons are more recent than that!
You know he'd be pretty good with that alone. If he's fast enough, having a meh defense won't do much. High tier for sure.
I agree Pichu could have some amazing offensive firepower. As for defense, give Pichu ridiculous speed (like as fast as Captain Falcon and Sheik) and all kinds of recovery.
@Johnknight1: That's Shulk from Xenoblade.

I think third-party characters will return, but I don't expect them and I understand why there are those who think they will be gone entirely.

(inb4 Shortie and John argument)
You do realize that Sakurai and Kojima are good friends right=??? Snake would be an easy add, just as he was in Brawl. Removing him would take more effort than adding him, especially since Kojima himself helped make Snake's move set and helped make the Shadow Moses Island stage in Brawl with his staff.

Nintendo and SEGA aren't going to damage their images, especially since Nintendo is losing money, and SEGA is trying to restore the image of the Sonic brand by literally removing most of the Sonic games over the last 10 years from their catalog. Plus Sonic and Mario at the Olympics series is still continuing smoothly. Again, it would require more effort to remove Sonic than keep him, and the fan base would be ticked. That would definitely lower my interest. Think about it. SEGA and Konami have legal rights to said characters. SEGA and Konami get free publicity from Sonic and Snake in Smash Bros. SEGA and Konami are pleased about how Sonic and Snake were represented in smash. Why wouldn't they return after all that success and beautiful money (especially in a crappy world economy)=???

I understand why some people are doubtful because of Sakurai's "guest" statements with 3rd party characters. I knew people who said that way back before the game even came out. But the reason Sakurai made said statements is because he can't secure them for future smash bros. games without SEGA and Konami's approval. Some people take it pessimistically, others optimistically.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Luco: Yep I love that theme. If only I had finished my planned stage concept...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Majora's Mask came out 11 years ago. That is not recent. Heck, Oracles of Ages and Oracles of Seasons are more recent than that!
I was asking for clarification. Also, I personally think that the possible Majora's Mask remake might do it. But you know my opinion on things. Toon Ganondorf(with two swords and Young Link with Masks.

I agree Pichu could have some amazing offensive firepower. As for defense, give Pichu ridiculous speed (like as fast as Captain Falcon and Sheik) and all kinds of recovery.
Nah, as fast as Sonic. But his defense should be beyond horrible, and he should still damage himself with electric attacks. That way, he can still put out severe damage, but he's super easy to kill. It's like any player with 1 HP and 5,000 Armor Class.(if you will) Extreme, but I think you know what I mean.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was asking for clarification. Also, I personally think that the possible Majora's Mask remake might do it. But you know my opinion on things. Toon Ganondorf(with two swords and Young Link with Masks.
I do not think a Majora's Mask remake will do it, but it definitely could help Young Link's chances. Of course, that is assuming Skyward Sword Link is very different from him.

Nah, as fast as Sonic. But his defense should be beyond horrible, and he should still damage himself with electric attacks. That way, he can still put out severe damage, but he's super easy to kill. It's like any player with 1 HP and 5,000 Armor Class.(if you will) Extreme, but I think you know what I mean.
Sonic should be about 3 times faster on the ground in my opinion, and about 6 times faster in the air (his land momentum should shift to the air). He should be the speed demon.

Pichu should just have very little weight, and very KO vulnerable in the 40's to smash attacks and 70's to strong tilts. Let Pichu have a lot of speed, but not enough to hit and run all day Give Pichu several recovery moves that make it easy to recover. Give Pichu a few smash attacks with super armor during at least a portion of them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Abundant Shrine Stage

I've fallen in love with a new PKMN, and that's Landorus. My fav PKMN:
1. Typhlosion/Lucario (I can't decide O_o)
2. Victini
3. Landorus
Anyways, here's a new stage just to show my interest in Landorus: The Abundant Shrine!

[COLLAPSE="Abundant Shrine"]Stage Picture:

~
Stage layout:
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~------~~
------------
------------
(~ is air/walkthroughable, - is land/solid. The bump represents a small hill)
~
Stage Bio:
In the background, there's the Shrine, which is to honer Landorus, the fertality god. Along with trees, as well. As for the 2D fighting Path (Where the character walks), it's nicely clipped green grass.
~
Stage Dangers:
There are 3 Pokemon that come out in this place. One is Tornadus, who will blow the characters left or right, like in Pictochat. Another is Thundurus, who'll make everyone magnitise to the ground, making gravity heavy. And finally, there's Landorus, who'll use Earth Power in the middle of the stage, which'll pit anyone nearby. Here's an example:

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~^^^^~~
--^-----^--
------------
The ^ represents the Earth Power in action.

Stage mixes: It's a mix of Pictochat and Spear Pillar.[/COLLAPSE]

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, I randomly found the Abundant Shrine like a month after I beat the game and had all the legendaries (aside from the event legendaries). I was surprised there was an area I hadn't discovered before.

I wish there were more awesome hidden areas like that in Pokémon Black and White. Heck, I wish there were more areas in Pokémon Black and White. Unova is pretty underwhelming in size and events in my opinion. It doesn't seem like much of an upgrade over Sinnoh. Heck, Johto and Kanton in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are much more interesting in my opinion. All kinds of fun stuffs tah do in those incredible and near-perfect Generation 2 remakes! :grin: Plus the interface is for some reason better... :laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I do not think a Majora's Mask remake will do it, but it definitely could help Young Link's chances. Of course, that is assuming Skyward Sword Link is very different from him.
SS Link will replace TP Link anyway. MM Link could replace Toon Link. The reason I believe SS Link will is simply due to what happened in the earlier games. The reason Link stayed the same in 64 and Melee was due to him not having a regular form beyond OOT.(seriously, there's only... Zelda II for another Adult Link) Only Young Link actually had new games. But with SS, there's a new Link. Now, depending on what games come out, Toon Link could stay too.

Sonic should be about 3 times faster on the ground in my opinion, and about 6 times faster in the air (his land momentum should shift to the air). He should be the speed demon.
You know he was still the fastest in Brawl, right? What he needed was kill power. He's the perfect speed, IMO.

Pichu should just have very little weight, and very KO vulnerable in the 40's to smash attacks and 70's to strong tilts. Let Pichu have a lot of speed, but not enough to hit and run all day Give Pichu several recovery moves that make it easy to recover. Give Pichu a few smash attacks with super armor during at least a portion of them.
I couldn't agree more. Although I'm not the biggest fan of his return, but this would make him much more interesting than Pikachu.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
LOL, I randomly found the Abundant Shrine like a month after I beat the game and had all the legendaries (aside from the event legendaries). I was surprised there was an area I hadn't discovered before.

I wish there were more awesome hidden areas like that in Pokémon Black and White. Heck, I wish there were more areas in Pokémon Black and White. Unova is pretty underwhelming in size and events in my opinion. It doesn't seem like much of an upgrade over Sinnoh. Heck, Johto and Kanton in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are much more interesting in my opinion. All kinds of fun stuffs tah do in those incredible and near-perfect Generation 2 remakes! :grin: Plus the interface is for some reason better... :laugh:
Challenge Cave... Kyurem's chamber... N2 Labortory... Yeah. I don't care if the land is explorable (which is definatly is.). As long as it has a good story line, and the areas have many things to do in them, I'm set. So, I usually camp out near the day care center alot Lol

...Btw how long did it take u to beat it?

Player-1

Smash Legend
diglett would probably have the highest chance of any pokemon in returning to the next game, he makes the most sense in terms of awareness and sensibility.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
SS Link will replace TP Link anyway. MM Link could replace Toon Link. The reason I believe SS Link will is simply due to what happened in the earlier games. The reason Link stayed the same in 64 and Melee was due to him not having a regular form. Only Young Link actually had new games. But with SS, there's a new Link. Now, depending on what games come out, Toon Link could stay too.
I know Skyward Sword Link will replace Twilight Princess Link (unless a new Link comes along). However, Majora's Mask Young Link isn't new. Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS will be in the middle of the 8th Generation of Gaming. Majora's Mask is way back from the 5th Generation of Gaming. If we get a new Young Link though, he will replace Toon Link.

I still don't get the "Toon Link" name. I understand it in Japan, but outside of it, Young Link is just a better name. We all know he is a different Young Link Nintendo!
You know he was still the fastest in Brawl, right? What he needed was kill power. He's the perfect speed, IMO.
Yes, but Brawl's speed was super slow. If a character in Melee was as fast as Sonic in Brawl they would be like the 5th or 6th fastest character. Captain Falcon in Melee is about 1 1/2 times faster than Sonic in Brawl. like how much faster Sonic is in Brawl than the rest of the cast, but he just didn't feel that fast because Brawl's gameplay is slow. Also, aerial momentum needs to exist in Brawl. Momentum (kinda) existed in Melee.
I couldn't agree more. Although I'm not the biggest fan of his return, but this would make him much more interesting than Pikachu.
I won't say it makes him more interesting than Pikachu (a good combination of Smash 64 and Brawl Pikachu with a tad of Melee Pikachu would be great), but it definitely would distinguish Pichu from Pikachu. Especially so with a new and unique move set that is definitely available to Pichu.

No to melee and brawl physics

Yes to fast brawl physics

Solution to brawl air dodge:

L button - Melee air dodge

R button - Block (Not shield). Takes only 1/2 the damage

If SSB 4 is another melee or brawl then I'm not buying it. If it's a brand new "physics" or a melee+brawl game then nintendo can take my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom