• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm probably going to get a bit of backlash here, but it just occurred to me that I would love for the opening sequence in the new SSB to be sang by Hironobu Kageyama, the lord of manly shonen anime openings. :D

We got a random choir directed by Nobue Uematsu last time, so why not have a singer this time? And Kageyama has created the catchiest opening songs ever.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Yup, you are my inspiration to all my hopes and dreams of DBZ! :troll:

:phone:
Im still debating with myself weather or not to make this comment my sig or not.

On topic:Goku from Dragonball Z and Shel from Portal 2 has a better chance than making it into SSB4 than Master Chief does. Why the **** would suggest that anyway?
Who in their right mind would think Microsoft's mascot would jump on over to Nintendo just because a new console/most anticipated game will come out.Nintendo will start getting a bit concerned about third party characters,but not as much as to go suck Bungie's **** for Master Chief.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Works everytime!!

@shinechi: I would also love some kind of vocal theme as well, at least for the opening that is, as long as it sounds good, do you have any samples of their work?

@chris: idk

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Bungie doesn't own Master Chief anymore I thought.

@About opening: No **** that, Hikari Udata (I think I forgot her last name and spelled it wrong), the girl who sung the Kingdom Hearts opening.

@Steam: Problem?

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
What the ****?Opening songs?
THE **** ISN'T EVEN IN PRODUCTION YET!
wtf?

........No,**** it.Im going to use you guys to fuel my R.Copter.

Linkin Park for SSB4's opening anyone? :troll:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Works everytime!!

@shinechi: I wod also love some kind of vocal theme as well, at least for the opening that is, as long as it sounds good, do you have any sames of their work?

Quite a few yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtOqZMtX8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDvpsnBx5_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtxPVIv0o04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLAZyxpiAOY

Just to name a few.

Yes, this guy is most noticeably known for DBZ music, but he has worked on a lot other opening songs too, from Saint Seiya to Goemon, Mazinger, etc.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
What the ****?Opening songs?
THE **** ISN'T EVEN IN PRODUCTION YET!
wtf?

........No,**** it.Im going to use you guys to fuel my R.Copter.

Linkin Park for SSB4's opening anyone? :troll:
So? I could say that about any other type of discussion.

"Hey guys! Ridley for SSB4?"
"NO!!! It's not even being produced yet!"

"What stages would you like to s-"
"NONE!!! They're still not making the game!"

"What character is most likely going to get cu-"
EVERYONE! Since they haven't started making the game yet!

Sorry Iblis. :D

Hironobu Kageyama's singing fires me up enough to make me wanna kick someone's *** up and down the block!!
Hikaru Utada makes me want to get drunk and cry all night.

OmegaXXII

Quite a few yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtOqZMtX8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDvpsnBx5_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtxPVIv0o04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLAZyxpiAOY

Just to name a few.

Yes, this guy is most noticeably known for DBZ music, but he has worked on a lot other opening songs too, from Saint Seiya to Goemon, Mazinger, etc.
Hey, that's some ol school singing, I love it, though I'd like to see a female vocalist such as Kingdom Hearts had.

Im still debating with myself weather or not to make this comment my sig or not.

On topic:Goku from Dragonball Z and Shel from Portal 2 has a better chance than making it into SSB4 than Master Chief does. Why the **** would suggest that anyway?
Who in their right mind would think Microsoft's mascot would jump on over to Nintendo just because a new console/most anticipated game will come out.Nintendo will start getting a bit concerned about third party characters,but not as much as to go suck Bungie's **** for Master Chief.
I would, it's not impossible since Master Chief was supposedly going to have a game on the DS back in 2007 but got scrapped.

I still want Master Chief regardless!! :troll:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
She can bring dramaticness of an epic game. Brawl's opening theme song was just "okay" and then just got annoying by the 3rd remix of it in game.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I can't pick a favorite.

Biggest Fight, Hikari no Willpower, Ore wa tokoton tomaranai.. I can't choose. They're all incredible songs. Kageyama is legendary.

If they put in latin lyrics last time, a language around 95% of players wouldn't understand, then I don't see how having someone sing in japanese will be any worse. :)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
DBGT Final Bout had great music, that's where I first heard Hikari no Willpower, an instrumental version, though. It had Biggest Fight, and some other incredible songs sans vocals.

I can't believe I'm actually convinced of supporting Kageyama for main theme composer. :D

Oh wait.. I do! My childhood anime openings were made by that guy!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Game - yet to be in development. at least 2 years from release.
Thread - almost 1000 pages and almost 15,000 posts.

What, did Nintendo become Valve?

OmegaXXII

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Yep, yep, I was one of the horde. Fun times. I wonder who around here still remembers that crazyness?

Hoping it starts up again for the new game. I mean, it's not in development yet. That's plenty of time to spread the word xD.

this place is so different now o_0 not bad, but different. since MLG took over I assume.

OmegaXXII

Well there are a couple still hanging around, Oasis being the biggest one Ridley supporter right now, I'm sure the hype will be the same once we get an e3 trailer or something official concerning Smash 4 so yea... can't wait! XD

@Fox: dude I thought onett was banned or cp. Because of the cars??

But appearanly that wasn't the case here! WTF?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's banned but you can go to any stage if both parties agree. Which we did. I think Onett is a legit CP so I wanted to go here to show proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom