• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No, because it can still happen. Even in theory. Theoritically (spelled that wrong probably) putting a microsoft character in smash that is a mascot would benefit both sides.

:phone:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
So it is not theoretically impossible.

If the word theory is theoretically a word that indicates a lack of certainty as you said, it is theoretically impossible (theoretically not sure if it is impossible) and while it is theoretically possible (theoretically not sure if it is theoretically impossible).

Theoretically do you understand?

Hoots

Can Be Combative
If the word theory is theoretically a word that indicates a lack of certainty as you said, it is theoretically impossible (theoretically not sure if it is impossible) and while it is theoretically possible (theoretically not sure if it is theoretically impossible).

Theoretically do you understand?
To quote the great Vincent Vega, "...I'm gonna take a sh*t."

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
That still doesn't refute that it is theoreticallly possible. Which was your agrument base.

Theoretically I think it is possible to enter characters theorists from microsoft , however, theoretically, according to the relationship between MS and Nintedo, it is theoretically impossible to say the entry of these, but theoretically, the character that deserves microsoft entry in my opinion is Banjo!!!

Theoretically it is better to close this discussion, because otherwise,theoretically this won't take into nothing!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So microsoft is getting in smash?

Odds are, that likely won't happen. Microsoft is a competitor, which doesn't want any other companies to touch their properties.

Nintendo owns the rights to all the Donkey Kong media that Rare made, so Nintendo can use the Donkey Kong media in any way it wishes.

However, Banjo and Kazooie are heavily impossible to implement, since Nintendo does not own the rights to them, and they're made by Rare, which is owned by Microsoft.

Basically, they could've been good candidates if Nintendo and Rare were still working together. Blame Conker's Bad Fur Day for this mess.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Odds are, that likely won't happen. Microsoft is a competitor, which doesn't want any other companies to touch their properties.

Nintendo owns the rights to all the Donkey Kong media that Rare made, so Nintendo can use the Donkey Kong media in any way it wishes.

However, Banjo and Kazooie are heavily impossible to implement, since Nintendo does not own the rights to them, and they're made by Rare, which is owned by Microsoft.

Basically, they could've been good candidates if Nintendo and Rare were still working together. Blame Conker's Bad Fur Day for this mess.
That's what I was trying to say! You did much better than me! But anyway still support Banjo!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hey, @Mario and Sonic Guy, I know what you are online, do you can post a Event Match Idea? I would want see some of your ideas!
Yeah I did post some different Event Match thoughts a month back. Head to the following links for the posts...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12865875&postcount=3571
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12869511&postcount=3760
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12908213&postcount=6831
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12923525&postcount=7864

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Your whole wanting banjo is a contradiction. (I was hoping I didn't have to go this far with a mobile).

You know he is owned by microsoft. Let's be real for a second.

If want to debate save me and you the time if you are going to beat yourself for me.

If banjo gets in it defeats your whole theoretically impossible, if he doesn't it proves the theoretically impossible. You can't support both sides of the debate. Classic definition of contradiction.

I decided to be the troll with homies to see how well you guys would do without me countering and posting images of how the trolls fail. If contradiction and repetition different conjugations of a word to trty to confuse the opposite side and cover your fault is your best ideas, I am severely disappointed about this whole thread.

It was sooo simple to defeat me tbh, you had me until you stated supoorting banjo.

Well damn smh

Edit: @M&S: yes you are correct and that's all that had to be said. LOL

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
They're great! Some of my ideas:

Three Trouble Kings: Mario vs. Bowser, K. Rool and Dedede.
Battle royal: Are you using any character, your goal is to defeat all the kings, queens, princes and princesses of the game: Peach, Zelda, Marth, Dedede, K. Rool, and others.
Love Triangle: Luigi has to protect Daisy (peach linen or character) of Waluigi, who wants to steal your love!
Underage: You have to defeat with any character, all minors of the game: Matthew, Ness, Lucas, Bowser Jr, others ...
Knight: Toad has to protect Peach of many bowsers!

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Your whole wanting banjo is a contradiction. (I was hoping I didn't have to go this far with a mobile).

You know he is owned by microsoft. Let's be real for a second.

If want to debate save me and you the time if you are going to beat yourself for me.

If banjo gets in it defeats your whole theoretically impossible, if he doesn't it proves the theoretically impossible. You can't support both sides of the debate. Classic definition of contradiction.

I decided to be the troll with homies to see how well you guys would do without me countering and posting images of how the trolls fail. If contradiction and repetition different conjugations of a word to trty to confuse the opposite side and cover your fault is your best ideas, I am severely disappointed about this whole thread.

It was sooo simple to defeat me tbh, you had me until you stated supoorting banjo.

Well damn smh

Edit: @M&S: yes you are correct and that's all that had to be said. LOL

This proves that I am not contradicting myself: I like Banjo like any other character of third party, so the support, but, just consider him implausible something to happen, even 'theoretically impossible', by the relationship of competitiveness of nintendo with MS. Banjo I want, but do not consider it possible, just as I want Roy back, for being my best character in Melee, but do not consider it possible!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@Iblis: owning much?

Also, dude... really? Some people just like characters, me liking Banjo/kazooie is no different than you supporting shadow.
Except Banjo Kazooie is actually a good game and anything shadow even cameos in is crap

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Physco, your opinion is disproved by sales...well not the black knight and bad stuff like that. Look at the sa series.

I agree with hunter ;)

Nlim8d, I already said shadow is my fantasy. Some people in here believe there will be there could be a second rep, they entertain the idea so why not? I don't contradict myself in the process though.

Oh yeah, physco you play brawl, shadow is an at, that means brawl hits auto bad status right? :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
IStill debating master cheif's viability.

@Hunter: aiyyo ill have our vids of our set up after I upload the set vs. Neo x, I think onett should be a cp now.

Edit: I don't hate the game at all, I haven't even played it. I'm just showing him his faults in his base.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
See?? My point exactly, when master chief is brought up, they bring up relations, when banjo is brought up, those relations magically disappear. Its contradiction or double standards at the very least.

They only want to look at the side of the argument that supports their side and don't consider their rebuttal is the rebuttal that ***** their base of argumentation. Selective believeing, if that is a real term.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Contractions is just a sign of ignorance or lack of knowledge IMO;
ANY character has a chance, it's not really impossible for Sakurai to want any character for smash if he deems so..

iDK why people strictly hate a character's chances because of a said rule that doesn't make them eligable for Smash, hell for all we know that rule could be broken by him at ANYTIME, it isn't a law; and might want in an anime character for some crazy reason, ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE

...with that said

Goku FTW!!! Yea I said; DEAL WITH IT!:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom