• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Found the configuration.
Okay good, Some suggestions:

- Make sure to link your alliance to your signature. People will see it and they may join because they want said character in Smash.

- Try to get a background that fits with the theme. It will attract people to it better and show that you actually want this character in SSB4.

- Try to put in pages. Here's how you do it. Go to "Design", go to Add Gadget just below the header. Find "Pages" and add it. Then you go to "Posting" and then "Edit Pages." There, you have the option to add in new pages and edit ones you have. I would recommend adding links to sites that supports Sophitia Alexander, a full move set detailing the potential she would have as a playable character, and a solid written essay for why Sophitia Alexander should be playable. Something like this:

* Home (Which is the place where you add updates and news to in regards to your alliance)
* Sophitia essay
* Movesets
* Links

- I would highly suggest (Although not force you) to work with SCAM on this one. Working together with this site which is also working with other alliances can help reach your goal of getting Sophitia in Smash as a playable character.

- Form a social group for all Sophitia supporters.

- Be active in your campaign for Sophitia inclusion. Show Nintendo that you want to get Sophitia in Smash and do not give up until the bitter end.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I have my own homepage too now. http://slimeandchocobo.blogspot.com/

Hoots, you need to start working on a Layton alliance. You're one step away from convincing me to support him.

Only problem with SCAM is the name is a little disconcerting... >_>

We also have the option of pulling a Fatman and flying to Japan and bringing Nintendo a folder full of ideas and concepts? Only to be turned away by security.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Pit's an exception as his design was distinctly made for Brawl and is considered to be a 20 year time skip in his design. I wouldn't say R.O.B. applies either. I mean, what's so distinct about him?
Characters like R.O.B and too a much more serious extent Mr. Game&Watch aren't as changeable when it comes to style. I mean, one is 2D, and the other isn't an evolving character. R.O.B is forever stuck in 1985.

lol. NOT 1973. My memory is way off clearly.

We also have the option of pulling a Fatman and flying to Japan and bringing Nintendo a folder full of ideas and concepts? Only to be turned away by security.
I'm game to be the one to get rejected. Japan Kawaii!

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure you all have discussed this, but what Pokemon would you want to see in the Pokeball item? I'd like to see a Pokemon that uses dig and goes under the stage and pulls people down and makes them stuck for a few seconds like DK's headbutt or a Pokemon that uses Surf to push other smashers off the stage.

I also changed my font so people can read now. I used Blue since it's my favorite color so I'm using my 2nd favorite (pink).
:phone:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
First of all, I will say that wow, you guys type very fast! This new Toshiba NB505 has little keyboards for my big fat fingers. (Like when Homer got extra fat, and his fingers were to huge for the phone numbers).

Second, no kidding, maybe Nikko could get in as GTA has been present on Nintendo, but seems less likely as he is a western character.

May edit this later, or make another post if someone else posts after me.

OK third, how can I place a different background on the blog?

Can't find SCAM.

Where can I make such social group? Facebook?

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
If you can get a good following Facebook is perfect. I mean an onion ring has more fans than Justin Beiner on Facebook.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey SSBF, where is the main page for S.C.A.M? Also, you should make it to where there are multiple authors for the page if we are all going to utilize it.

Also, how did you get those petition signatures on your blog?

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
I have my own homepage too now. http://slimeandchocobo.blogspot.com/

Hoots, you need to start working on a Layton alliance. You're one step away from convincing me to support him.

Only problem with SCAM is the name is a little disconcerting... >_>

Nice. Will be making sure to following it. I am very much looking forward to it expanding and growing as is SCAM.

I have to agree that SCAM isn't necessarily a good abbreviation. I want to keep the CAM (Character Alliance Movement) part in, do you have any alternative that doesn't start with S?

That would be kind of funny if we did that, except the part we get in and have the letter delivered.
SSBCandidates said:
OK third, how can I place a different background on the blog?

Can't find SCAM.

Where can I make such social group? Facebook?
- Go to "Design", and go to "Templete Designer". Once there, go the Background, click on the down arrow, go to "Upload Image", find a picture off the Internet, download it, and then use it as the background. Make sure it can be seen.

- To make a social group on this site; on the top of the site, go to "Connect". Where it said "Social Group", click on it. Then go to Create a New Group and go from there.

However, Facebook is recommended.

Hope this helps.

Also, for those wondering, Zzuxon created a Paper Mario and Ray alliance.
Starphoenix said:
Hey SSBF, where is the main page for S.C.A.M? Also, you should make it to where there are multiple authors for the page if we are all going to utilize it.
This is SCAM.

Also, not sure how to get it to where multiple authors can use it.

Adding SCAM to my signature...

Edit: Done. Going to sleep. See you back tomorrow evening (Or morning if I get time before work).

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Also, not sure how to get it to where multiple authors can use it.

Adding SCAM to my signature...

Edit: Done. Going to sleep. See you back tomorrow evening (Or morning if I get time before work).
Go to your blogs "settings".

Then go to "permissions".

There will be a button that says "add authors". And you'll input their email addresses.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
A person supporting Dr Robotnik Eggman???

What is you reason, please tell me why he would ever be in before Tails, Knuckels or even Shadow.

look at the the explanation under my roster I explained my reasoning :)

You underestimate the 3DS, it can hold more than enough characters on it.
I am aware of the power of the 3ds and as I understand can hold as much as the wii. Look at brawl it had 35 characters and took up the entire disk.

You're fine Bman, I'm just in a pessimistic mood. However, Soviet Prince has inspired me to be more constructive with that emotion.

That means I'm calling the full circle theory out on what it is, BS. Perhaps people discuss things in circles but that's is probably because its relevant to them enough to want to share things. I see no problem with that, but I definitely think that something like it could be resolved by means of having all the details on the ready.

I recently saw someone post a Team Rocket idea, yet Berserker over here mentioned that it had been created already. That's the path of my mention. If we had a list of the important things nailed by these discussions then we wouldn't cry about how topic less and down hill things are.

I'm going to be responding to you're efforts S.Prince. Probably on and off and I don't mind it if folks are ignoring me, N talking to himself. I've lived with my thoughts long enough to be comfortable reasoning things on my own. I invite people to add their opinions if they must.

_

Star, I was totally ignoring that post until I read about Lord Fabulous. Thanks for that.
glad to be a inspiration :p

[COLLAPSE="soviet prince roster"]Mario
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Bowser jr/Toad Drop Paper Mario or Bowser Jr./Toad

Mario RPG
Paper Mario See above

Yosi
Yosi

Donkey kong
Donkey kong/ new final smash
Diddy kong
King k rool

Metroid
Samus
Ridley

the legend of zelda
Link
Zelda/shiek
Gandiorph/new moveset
Ghirahm If Ghirahim gets in, it will probably be as a fifth Zelda rep, which is kind of unlikely. Drop him and add one of Toon/Young Link.

FE
Marth
Ike

Mother
Ness/claus I don't think Ness is going anywhere.
Lucas

Ice climbers
Ice climbers

Pikimen
Olimar and pikimen

Star fox
Fox
Falco( new final smash)
Wolf( new final smash)

Wario ware
wario

Kirby
Kirby
Meta knight
King dedede

F zero
Captain falcon

Pokemon
Pikiachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario/mewtwo
Pokemon trainer original/ hoen I don't think Pokemon Trainer is getting a remake, but OK.
Zorark/vicinity/ genosect I don't think we're going to get Genesect, but okay.

Kid icarus
Pit
medusa

Other I would add one of the following:
- Isaac
- Starfy
- Saki
- Ray (Custom Robo)

Rob
Game and watch
Duck hunt dog/ tsukmaru(spelling)
Little mac

3rd party This is bad. If we get a second Sonic rep, it will probably be Tails, but even then, his chances are very poor. Drop Eggman as Sonic will likely be by himself again. Also, drop either Mega Man or Professor Layton, preferably the latter as we will likely only get three unless we end up with 49 slots.
Sonic
Dr. eggman
Snake
Megaman
Proffessor layton[/COLLAPSE]My vote goes towards Victini, though these would also be good choices:

comments on my roster-

mario reps- I dont think it's impossable for both paper mario and toad/jr make it in the roster since paper could even be considered it's own franchise.

pokemon roster- did you read my paragraph on why I put in genosect? I do think he has a chance in making the cut, plus he will actually be a unique character unlike zorock.

zelda- honestly I not to found of toon link or young link since there probaly going to just be link like just like in the past games, I know I included paper mario but he is like his own character unlike young link. also did you read the paragraph on why I included ghraium( or how ever you spell it :p)

mother- I just gave claus as an option due to sakurai thinking he might cut him in brawl. Honestly thought I think cutting him for claus will make the mother reps not seem like the same character.

sonic- same as above did you read the paragraph on robonic?

3rd party- how is my 3rd party roster horrid, because it goes against the community's magic rule that 4 is all where getting? Link me to where sakurai says such a thing and I will believe it. I don't think there will not be a huge amount of 3rd partys.
sonic- I am sure it will be much easier to get a second rep on a excisting rep in the smash bros game and prob will be cheaper to.

megaman- the most wanted 3rd party, and capcom seems to show interest even though people on here falsely believe that capcom trying to kill him off. Also intrsting fact megaman was of the final characters to be cut from UMVC3.

So are you for universal rosters?

I'm not, the reasons that soviet prince gave out clearly say that, it's not that the 3DS can't handle it, it's just that the Wii-U will be able to do just more than what the 3DS is capable of, really are you expecting me to believe that the 3DS will be as powerful as the Wii-U in terms of smoothness? Rendering? Performance with all that content that the Wii-U will be able to probably handle efficiently?

Well...I don't, I'm totally against the idea of universal rosters period.

dont worry they can always downgrade the characters in quality and polygons so that they look ugly on 3DS but still fit WiiU's roster

see how Mario Kart 7 is looking like? yea thats prolly how SSB4 characters are gonna look like too , they're prolly gonna be able to do 60 of them in there

theres no way 3DS characters can take as much space as Brawl's
better yet we can play as the 8 bit versions of the characters it will be so nostalgic :p

You aren't basing that on technical specifications. We already looked at the memory of the 3DS and it's games. It CAN hold them. Anyway, it's not going to be a 3DS port of the Wii-U version, they aren't going to include EVERY option on the Wii-U version in it's quality.

I only see problems with rendering and all that if you have massive amounts of characters on the screen at the same time OR if they use graphics the 3DS can't handle.
but you got to take into the fact the space story mode and all the new single player stuff that sakurai wants to add.

So hey, one character in Brawl takes up about, and I'm being very generous here, 20 MB. The 3DS cart is 8 GB in size. It's a given the graphics are going to be different between the two. I don't even know what you're going on about. "Smoothly?" That's kind of vague isn't it? Talking about framerates or what?

The only legitimate point you're making is that Nintendo would make more money if they forced you to buy the both versions to get the complete experience. Is that what you support? Any idea how slimey that is? Would you rather want two incomplete rosters or one complete one on both versions? Besides you're assuming the characters are the selling points. What exclusive could they put on there to make sales? Isaac? Starfy? Are names as small as those going to make sales? True, a third-party character may be able to do it, but that's a bit of a waste for a license, not to mention Snake and Sonic were placed on the back of the box. SMASH doesn't need a third-party character to make sales.

Besides, the main selling point is going to be having a portable Smash. Cheaper too.
Nintendo had to make money 2 and needs a selling point for the 3ds, i am going to buy it reguardless but other people are going to need a reasion 2 buy both the wiiu and 3ds version

Also anyone else haveing anything to add, what u think of what was said in my article/rant :p
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13129313&postcount=20530

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Looks like people are getting

SCAM'd!

I'm here all week.

I think your funny and all,(no,really,I do :b:)but whenever you try to joke around,these guys will most likely try to ignore you and shove their internet logic down your throat,along with their horrible SSB4 ideas.

(lol@gamenotevenbeinginproductionyet :awesome:)

As for me,I'm a big influence here(weather or not they accept it)
Example
Be4 I Joined:Boring,Blahblahblah,smartness smarty smart internet,non-logical idea,stupidlythink I'm smarter than everyone else.

After I joined:
lolol,troll comment :troll: :troll: :troll:, funny images,internet slang,:awesome:,finally using smiley faces, :awesome: :awesome:,WE LOVE GOKU.

I'm so awesome. :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Nintendo had to make money 2 and needs a selling point for the 3ds, i am going to buy it reguardless but other people are going to need a reasion 2 buy both the wiiu and 3ds version
Portable Smash IS the main selling point. Plus the two versions are going to be different enough to begin with. We already know that. Differing focuses and what not. The connectivity will be like a bonus for having both.

I mean, people just began supporting the idea of differing rosters because they thought it was a necessity. It isn't, so I'm a little confused why anyone would WANT that.

Sure, there's a possibility it could happen, but it would not be out of necessity due to memory.

TL OWNS U. What do you think

of Ridley.

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
I think he's...

Ok I guess.

The only thing that concerns me about a portable Smash Bros is that it will be limited compared to the console version and that in turn may cut back some of the console features as well.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The only thing that concerns me about a portable Smash Bros is that it will be limited compared to the console version and that in turn may as well cut back some of the console features as well.
Don't be. They're probably won't be as many modes, but I doubt each game is going to have the same modes anyways. Roster size isn't an issue for the 3DS. Trust me.

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
Don't be. They're probably won't be as many modes, but I doubt each game is going to have the same modes anyways. Roster size isn't an issue for the 3DS. Trust me.
Then both versions must have something unique to them. I mean unless you're a very huge Smash Bros. fan, I don't see a point in owning both.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So I'm reading a blog article about accessibility in fighting games (or rather the lack of). We all know Nintendo is about accessibility, and I highly doubt that Nintendo will simplify Smash even further to do that. So what do you guys think of there being a very in depth tutorial mode to explore the several concepts of fighting games like footsies, pressure, and mixups.

One post I was reading was saying like include missions to give examples of the concepts. For example, imagine a scenario where you play as Link with Mario spamming his normals in place. Within a certain range, you must attack with Link's normals. This example would show you how to space properly with your attacks and play offensively while playing defensively.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
They will have something unique to them. 3DS version will be built around it being a more personal experience (at least that's how Sakurai feels it should be). Something about "building up" your characters as you play. I assume this means WiiU version will focus more on multiplayer and the traditional Smash experience.

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
I like that tutorial idea, but I think first off for new players we have them play a tutorial on the basics and after a while of just playing the game (lets say about a few hours) a message will pop up asking the player if they want an advanced tutorial now.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
Portable Smash IS the main selling point. Plus the two versions are going to be different enough to begin with. We already know that. Differing focuses and what not. The connectivity will be like a bonus for having both.

I mean, people just began supporting the idea of differing rosters because they thought it was a necessity. It isn't, so I'm a little confused why anyone would WANT that.

Sure, there's a possibility it could happen, but it would not be out of necessity due to memory.

TL OWNS U. What do you think

of Ridley.
still Majority play smash bros for the characters ppl can say otherwise but they be wrong, and people are not just going to get a game on it's single player focus no matter how much upgrading your characters are they will just get the wii u version. What I think could work is have 3ds exclusives and wii exclusive which would be dlc later on, that way the 3ds wont just be a watered down version of the wii u which it would be if the rosters are the same

Also Ridley ftw :D

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
What I think could work is have 3ds exclusives and wii exclusive which would be dlc later on, that way the 3ds wont just be a watered down version of the wii u which it would be if the rosters are the same
I really don't think that would be fair though. Plus that sounds like something Capcom would do not Nintendo.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Since people play for the characters, why wouldn't you want them to be able to enjoy some characters depending on which version they get. Lol.

Plus the 3DS version CAN'T have exclusives since you're supposed to be able to transfer your progress with a character over on to the WiiU.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
I just think it's a mistake to compare a handheld to a console version, and no capcom will make you buy a brand new version in order to get the characters :p

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It won't look as great graphically, but as long as you can enjoy the basic Smash experience (characters, stages, items, music) then what's the problem. There will be different modes of course, but that's a given since each version has a different focus about it.

Also it's silly to say each version needs exclusives to make sales. It's freaking SMASH. Smash is a huge name. Smash 3DS is going to sell MILLIONS regardless.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
So, I'm going to post my roster. You guys think you can handle it?

Mario
  1. Mario
  2. Peach
  3. Bowser
  4. Luigi
  5. Toad
  6. Paper Mario

Pokémon
  7. Pikachu
  8. Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle ~ Ivysaur ~ Charizard)
  9. Female Pokémon Trainer (Jigglypuff ~ Pichu ~ Gardevoir)
  10. Mewtwo
  11. Lucario
  12. N (Zoroark ~ Victini ~ some other popular Black/White Pokémon)

Legend of Zelda
  13. Link
  14. Zelda/Sheik
  15. Gannondorf
  16. Toon Link
  17. Ghirahim

Metroid
  18. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
  19. Ridley
  20. Dark Samus

Donkey Kong
    [*]Diddy Kong
    [*]King K. Rool

Kirby
    [*]Kirby
    [*]King DDD
    [*]Metaknight

Earthbound/MOTHER
    [*]Ness
    [*]Lucas
    [*]Pokey (Mother 2 mech)

Fire Emblem
    [*]Marth
    [*]Ike
    [*]Roy

Star Fox
    [*]Fox
    [*]Falco
    [*]Wolf

Kid Icarus
    [*]Pit
    [*]Medusa

F-Zero
    [*]Captain Falcon
    [*]Black Shadow

Warioware
    [*]Wario
    [*]Orbulon

Yoshi
    [*]Yoshi
    [*]Birdo

Single Series
    [*]Ice Climbers
    [*]Little Mac
    [*]Takamaru
    [*]Saki Amamiya
    [*]Starfy
    [*]Ray Legend
    [*]Olimar
    [*]Mii
    [*]R.O.B
    [*]Mr. Game and Watch

Third Party
    [*]Sonic the Hedgehog
    [*]Solid Snake
    [*]Megaman
    [*]Slime and Chocobo

Daisy or Rosalina are more likely to get in than toad because toad is used as peach's special.

There will not be a female pokemon trainer, but maybe all those 6 characters will be together.

If Mii's were in the game, i doubt you would be able to give them custom movesets.

I think starfox will get another character.

I think young link will replace toon link.

You forgot dixie kong.

I don't think the legend of zelda will get another character.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So I'm reading a blog article about accessibility in fighting games (or rather the lack of). We all know Nintendo is about accessibility, and I highly doubt that Nintendo will simplify Smash even further to do that. So what do you guys think of there being a very in depth tutorial mode to explore the several concepts of fighting games like footsies, pressure, and mixups.

One post I was reading was saying like include missions to give examples of the concepts. For example, imagine a scenario where you play as Link with Mario spamming his normals in place. Within a certain range, you must attack with Link's normals. This example would show you how to space properly with your attacks and play offensively while playing defensively.
Didn't MvC3 essentially have a mission mode that taught you how to combo/use moves to get specific results? I think if Smash wanted to go any more in-depth than Melee something to this extent would help loads. I found MvC's "Mission Mode" usefull.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
It won't look as great graphically, but as long as you can enjoy the basic Smash experience (characters, stages, items, music) then what's the problem. There will be different modes of course, but that's a given since each version has a different focus about it.

Also it's silly to say each version needs exclusives to make sales. It's freaking SMASH. Smash is a huge name. Smash 3DS is going to sell MILLIONS regardless.
I forgot but we also got to factor in 3d effects and I heard that takes a lot of space

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wouldn't think that takes up... ANY space? That's something the processors do? Just generating the game's visuals twice.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Daisy or Rosalina are more likely to get in than toad because toad is used as peach's special.

There will not be a female pokemon trainer, but maybe all those 6 characters will be together.

If Mii's were in the game, i doubt you would be able to give them custom movesets.

I think starfox will get another character.

I think young link will replace toon link.

You forgot dixie kong.

I don't think the legend of zelda will get another character.
I dunno:
Berserker's Toad moveset and essay

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
So, I'm going to post my roster. You guys think you can handle it?

Mario
  1. Mario
  2. Peach
  3. Bowser
  4. Luigi
  5. Toad
  6. Paper Mario

Pokémon
  7. Pikachu
  8. Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle ~ Ivysaur ~ Charizard)
  9. Female Pokémon Trainer (Jigglypuff ~ Pichu ~ Gardevoir)
  10. Mewtwo
  11. Lucario
  12. N (Zoroark ~ Victini ~ some other popular Black/White Pokémon)

Legend of Zelda
  13. Link
  14. Zelda/Sheik
  15. Gannondorf
  16. Toon Link
  17. Ghirahim

Metroid
  18. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
  19. Ridley
  20. Dark Samus

Donkey Kong
    [*]Diddy Kong
    [*]King K. Rool

Kirby
    [*]Kirby
    [*]King DDD
    [*]Metaknight

Earthbound/MOTHER
    [*]Ness
    [*]Lucas
    [*]Pokey (Mother 2 mech)

Fire Emblem
    [*]Marth
    [*]Ike
    [*]Roy

Star Fox
    [*]Fox
    [*]Falco
    [*]Wolf

Kid Icarus
    [*]Pit
    [*]Medusa

F-Zero
    [*]Captain Falcon
    [*]Black Shadow

Warioware
    [*]Wario
    [*]Orbulon

Yoshi
    [*]Yoshi
    [*]Birdo

Single Series
    [*]Ice Climbers
    [*]Little Mac
    [*]Takamaru
    [*]Saki Amamiya
    [*]Starfy
    [*]Ray Legend
    [*]Olimar
    [*]Mii
    [*]R.O.B
    [*]Mr. Game and Watch

Third Party
    [*]Sonic the Hedgehog
    [*]Solid Snake
    [*]Megaman
    [*]Slime and Chocobo

That's the first time I saw Orbulon on anyone's roster interesting, anyway I don't think Pokemon needs that many reps. I'd axe Lucario, N and Mewtwo and change the Pokemon reps to this...

Pokemon
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark
Jigglypuff
Hoenn Pokemon Trainer(Treecko,Combusken,Swampert)/Plusle and Minun or Meowth

Well... I got bored and decided to make a list of bosses for adventure mode.

Giygas
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
Medusa
Ridley
King K. Rool
Wario
Bahamut
Kraid
Stallord
Zekrom/Reshiram
Tiki Tong
Twinbellows
Dynablade/ Marx Soul
King Boo and Petey The Pirahna
Doom Dragon

I don't know if that's too much or :/

Bowser Jr. and Ridley can be a boss and fighter. Like what happened to Bowser and err.... Wario

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Two trainer would be awesome, Pokemon Trainer Red could be one while the other should either be Team Rocket or Giovanni himself, that way we could possibly get Mewtwo back as well as to have 2 extra pokemon.

Aside from that, I really am doubting two trainers though, I'm expecting either Mewtwo, Lucario or some other popular Pokemon like Meowth.

Here's what I basically see for Smash 4:

•Pikachu
•Pokemon Trainer (any gen.)
•Jiggylypuff (is part of the original 12)
•Victini
•Mewtwo or Lucario

If we somehow got Zoroark instead of Victini then I would probably doubt Mewtwo or Lucario, thus we might get a WTF like Meowth as a fifth rep, honestly though I'd rather see Mewtwo coming back, alot of people seem to like him coming back as well.

Giovanni would be nice as well, he's an iconic antagonist that would go be perfect agaisnt Pokemon Trainer Red, even though Trainer N is more likely I still would love to see my favorite antagonist make it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Lol..somebody mentioned that Toad seems very unliky because he's a Neutral B move, he seemed very grumpy as well.

*He doesn't like Ness*

@Opelucid: How about adding Mad King Ashnard and Dr. Robotnik to that list as well, they would both make very good SSE bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom