• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Who? Me? Nah he didn't mean that stuff, we discussed some issues privatly, which I won't get into.

Also, I'm not supper derp. >_<

:phone:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Two trainer would be awesome, Pokemon Trainer Red could be one while the other should either be Team Rocket or Giovanni himself, that way we could possibly get Mewtwo back as well as to have 2 extra pokemon.

Aside from that, I really am doubting two trainers though, I'm expecting either Mewtwo, Lucario or some other popular Pokemon like Meowth.

Here's what I basically see for Smash 4:

•Pikachu
•Pokemon Trainer (any gen.)
•Jiggylypuff (is part of the original 12)
•Victini
•Mewtwo or Lucario

If we somehow got Zoroark instead of Victini then I would probably doubt Mewtwo or Lucario, thus we might get a WTF like Meowth as a fifth rep, honestly though I'd rather see Mewtwo coming back, alot of people seem to like him coming back as well.

Giovanni would be nice as well, he's an iconic antagonist that would go be perfect agaisnt Pokemon Trainer Red, even though Trainer N is more likely I still would love to see my favorite antagonist make it.

:phone:
Good Morning!

You're talking about Pokemon? It's my time to speak!

Two trainers would undoubtedly be amazing, and there is a list of competitors! I put in my order of favorites:

Team Rocket (Arbok, Lickitung, Victreebel, and a possible interaction with Meowth)
Giovanni (Mewtwo, Machamp, Persian)
N (Purrloin, Carracosta, Sandile, perhaps Zoroark)
Gary (Umbreon, Arcanine, Alakazam)
Green (Wigglytuff, Nidoqueen, Granbull)

But what I really want to see is this:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Zoroark
Red
Team Rocket

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I guess I'm kind of against a second trainer character. We don't need one, just like we don't need another Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zamus, or Olimar. Let's get some characters with their own unique spin on things instead of saying "Well they could be like x character!"

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I guess I'm kind of against a second trainer character. We don't need one, just like we don't need another Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zamus, or Olimar. Let's get some characters with their own unique spin on things instead of saying "Well they could be like x character!"
What?!?

We Need these chacters!

Zelda/ Sheik is a important part of Triforce, if we do not need it, we do not need Ganondorf or Link!:glare:
Ice Climbers are important and popular retro, f we do not need it, we do not need Ness, Lucas, M & W, and Rob! and we will not need Masked Man!:awesome:
I will not comment on Samus! I'd be spending time!:glare:
Olimar is like ice climbers, but change retro for single franchise, if we do not need it, we do not need Wario, Yoshi, and others ....:glare:

Good Morning!:bee:

A unique character? In brawl, we already have a demon rush down character, a run and gun style camper, a mindgame camper, ground gamer, air gamer and a glass cannon. What's next?

You wondering who these are?

Demon rush down - Meta Knight
Run and gun - Falco
Mindgame camper - Snake
Ground gamer - Diddy
Air gamer - Wario (And jiggs)
Glass cannon - Zelda

I have a change list for Samus by the way:

Neutral b - Charge shot is weaker but faster and is capable of rapid firing. It damages from 3 - 15%.

Forward b - Chargeable. The homing missiles travels faster but the homing mechanics is poor. The SUPER missile deals a whooping 17% damage.

Down B - Chargeable morph ball bomb. It can damage 8% - 21%.

Up B - SAME

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
A unique character? In brawl, we already have a demon rush down character, a run and gun style camper, a mindgame camper, ground gamer, air gamer and a glass cannon. What's next?

Run and gun - Falco
Mindgame camper - Snake
Ground gamer - Diddy
Glass cannon - Zelda
a nitro tank?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
What?!?

We Need these chacters!

Zelda/ Sheik is a important part of Triforce, if we do not need it, we do not need Ganondorf or Link!:glare:
Ice Climbers are important and popular retro, f we do not need it, we do not need Ness, Lucas, M & W, and Rob! and we will not need Masked Man!:awesome:
I will not comment on Samus! I'd be spending time!:glare:
Olimar is like ice climbers, but change retro for single franchise, if we do not need it, we do not need Wario, Yoshi, and others ....:glare:

Good Morning!:bee:
Just to clear it up, you should probably focus on the fact that he said another. Not that he's saying we don't need the characters, but that we don't need copies of them. That... is... what you're trying to say, Oasis... isn't it?

And a good morning to you too ^^

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

Run and gun - Falco
Mindgame camper - Snake
Ground gamer - Diddy
Glass cannon - Zelda

I have a change list for Samus by the way:

Neutral b - Charge shot is weaker but faster and is capable of rapid firing. It damages from 3 - 15%.

Forward b - Chargeable. The homing missiles travels faster but the homing mechanics is poor. The SUPER missile deals a whooping 17% damage.

Down B - Chargeable morph ball bomb. It can damage 8% - 21%.

Up B - SAME
Ohhh, oooooohhhhh, and of course we have a....

Ness. :-P

(i hope ness is similar in SSB4 to what he is in brawl, i'm finally starting to get good as him! :p)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What?!?

We Need these chacters!
ME said:
We don't need one, just like we don't need ANOTHER Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zamus, or Olimar.
Horpdorp.

Instead of reusing previous concepts, I want more unique characters.

The only (likely) characters I would question whether or not they bring something new would be Little Mac and King K. Rool. (offthetopofmyhead,lol) I know you CAN make movesets for them, but I'm not sure how "unique" they would feel. Not that it's entirely necessary to begin with.

To a lesser extent I might even say Ridley wouldn't bring all that much to the roster.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
(i hope ness is similar in SSB4 to what he is in brawl, i'm finally starting to get good as him! :p)
The only change I want in Ness is the PK Flash, touching the ground it should explode, do not stop!

Horpdorp.

Instead of reusing previous concepts, I want more unique characters.

The only (likely) characters I would question whether or not they bring something new would be Little Mac and King K. Rool. (offthetopofmyhead,lol) I know you CAN make movesets for them, but I'm not sure how "unique" they would feel. Not that it's entirely necessary to begin with.

To a lesser extent I might even say Ridley wouldn't bring all that much to the roster.
Forgiveness (did not see the word highlighted, this is what happens when you read fast), I thought you were more of a madman who wants to take Samus, A thousand pardons!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh, there's an easy way to fix that. You just jump slightly before using it. ^^

Don't say that or you'll start to doubt yourself! D:

Ness is a mix of offense and defense. Surprisingly, he does well against Snake unlike Lucas.

Little Mac will indeed bring a lot of new things to the table. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH. Since he has no projectiles and if his moves aren't as ******** as MK's nado (Bet you don't know what that means), he'll rush down the enemy. He has to do it safely though. That's what I think of him. This is sounding like a generic rush down character right? There is a moveset for Mac and K Rool. I'll post it now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6964930&postcount=5 - K Rool

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7874055&postcount=226 - mac

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Ness is a mix of offense and defense. Surprisingly, he does well against Snake unlike Lucas.

Little Mac will indeed bring a lot of new things to the table. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH. Since he has no projectiles and if his moves aren't as ******** as MK's nado (Bet you don't know what that means), he'll rush down the enemy. He has to do it safely though. That's what I think of him. This is sounding like a generic rush down character right? There is a moveset for Mac and K Rool. I'll post it now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6964930&postcount=5 - K Rool

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7874055&postcount=226 - mac
They are two amazing movesets! The Little Mac deserves an oscar!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, ness i found is much better with combos than lucas. One thing that really bothers me about ness is he's so ridiculously easy to edge guard, you just have to get above him.

Interestingly enough a Lucas + Lucario team does better when they can hurt each other than when they cannot(so unofficial teams are better than official). Sorry it's just me wishing lucas and ness were higher on the tiiiiieeerrrr lisssssttttt. :/

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Hmm, ness i found is much better with combos than lucas. One thing that really bothers me about ness is he's so ridiculously easy to edge guard, you just have to get above him.

Interestingly enough a Lucas + Lucario team does better when they can hurt each other than when they cannot(so unofficial teams are better than official). Sorry it's just me wishing lucas and ness were higher on the tiiiiieeerrrr lisssssttttt. :/
Derp mode enabled:

Lucas + Mario = Lucario!

off Mode

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That's the first time I saw Orbulon on anyone's roster interesting, anyway I don't think Pokemon needs that many reps. I'd axe Lucario, N and Mewtwo and change the Pokemon reps to this...

Pokemon
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark
Jigglypuff
Hoenn Pokemon Trainer(Treecko,Combusken,Swampert)/Plusle and Minun or Meowth

Well... I got bored and decided to make a list of bosses for adventure mode.

Giygas
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
Medusa
Ridley
King K. Rool
Wario
Bahamut
Kraid
Stallord
Zekrom/Reshiram
Tiki Tong
Twinbellows
Dynablade/ Marx Soul
King Boo and Petey The Pirahna
Doom Dragon

I don't know if that's too much or :/
I was wondering how many people saw my Orbulon pick. lol

ANyways, yeah that roster was more or less every character I actually wanted to see, not really what I expect.

[COLLAPSE="Recap"]Mario

Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Toad
Paper Mario

Pokémon
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle ~ Ivysaur ~ Charizard)
Female Pokémon Trainer (Jigglypuff ~ Pichu ~ Gardevoir)
Mewtwo
Lucario
N (Zoroark ~ Victini ~ some other popular Black/White Pokémon)

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Gannondorf
Toon Link
Ghirahim

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Kirby
Kirby
King DDD
Metaknight

Earthbound/MOTHER
Ness
Lucas
Pokey (Mother 2 mech)

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Roy

Star Fox
Fox
Falco
Wolf

Kid Icarus
Pit
Medusa

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Warioware
Wario
Orbulon

Yoshi
Yoshi
Birdo

Single Series
Ice Climbers
Little Mac
Takamaru
Saki Amamiya
Starfy
Ray Legend
Olimar
Mii
R.O.B
Mr. Game and Watch

Third Party
Sonic the Hedgehog
Solid Snake
Megaman
Slime and Chocobo
[/COLLAPSE]

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
like that hasn't been said before :p

that picture gives me the creeps for some reason.
lololololololol

I was wondering how many people saw my Orbulon pick. lol

ANyways, yeah that roster was more or less every character I actually wanted to see, not really what I expect.

[COLLAPSE="Recap"]Mario

Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi
Toad
Paper Mario

Pokémon
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle ~ Ivysaur ~ Charizard)
Female Pokémon Trainer (Jigglypuff ~ Pichu ~ Gardevoir)
Mewtwo
Lucario
N (Zoroark ~ Victini ~ some other popular Black/White Pokémon)

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Gannondorf
Toon Link
Ghirahim

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Kirby
Kirby
King DDD
Metaknight

Earthbound/MOTHER
Ness
Lucas
Pokey (Mother 2 mech)

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Roy

Star Fox
Fox
Falco
Wolf

Kid Icarus
Pit
Medusa

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Warioware
Wario
Orbulon

Yoshi
Yoshi
Birdo

Single Series
Ice Climbers
Little Mac
Takamaru
Saki Amamiya
Starfy
Ray Legend
Olimar
Mii
R.O.B
Mr. Game and Watch

Third Party
Sonic the Hedgehog
Solid Snake
Megaman
Slime and Chocobo
[/COLLAPSE]

It is a very realistic, Less the relation of Pokemon, Mario, Wario, and Mother!

There's one problem about Slime and Chocobo....

Remember how Sonic got in? It was through popularity. How Snake got in? Kojima wanted him to get in. You think that they can get in cause of their popularity or the corporation square enix will handle it? Or it's both.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hmmm... In 2010 Famitsu listed the most popular Japanese video game characters as (from most popular to least) Snake, Mario, Cloud, and Slime.

Assuming Cloud couldn't get in, then I guess that would make Slime next in line? Mega Man would surely be more popular in the US, so perhaps adding both Mega Man and Slime (with Chocobo!) would please the most people, lol.

More importantly, WHY DO NEARLY ALL THIRD-PARTY POTENTIAL CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE BLUE.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It is a very realistic, Less the relation of Pokemon, Mario, Wario, and Mother!
I'm surprissed Orbulon is getting such good reception. O_o

There's one problem about Slime and Chocobo....

Remember how Sonic got in? It was through popularity. How Snake got in? Kojima wanted him to get in. You think that they can get in cause of their popularity or the corporation square enix will handle it? Or it's both.
I even admitted to that being a problem. But really it is just me trying to get enough people interested to where it catches on. I could see them getting in from more of a "sdvertisement" perspective, at least in Slime's case. Or trying to deliver an unexpected character that would be received well.

Oh never mind :p

Hmmm... In 2010 Famitsu listed the most popular Japanese video game characters as (from most popular to least) Snake, Mario, Cloud, and Slime.

Assuming Cloud couldn't get in, then I guess that would make Slime next in line? Mega Man would surely be more popular in the US, so perhaps adding both Mega Man and Slime (with Chocobo!) would please the most people, lol.

More importantly, WHY DO NEARLY ALL THIRD-PARTY POTENTIAL CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE BLUE.
Wha- Oh I didn't notice that...

Wait... SNAKE IS NOT BLUE

Yeah, I think the sdvertisments will help Slime. Maybe Enix will be fine with it but what about Square? Remember they debated about Geno NOT getting in (From what I heard from pages ago). Is that true? If it's not then there's no problem with Chocobo either

Thino

Smash Master
Yeah, I think the sdvertisments will help Slime. Maybe Enix will be fine with it but what about Square? Remember they debated about Geno NOT getting in (From what I heard from pages ago). Is that true? If it's not then there's no problem with Chocobo either

Its good to see that Slime made it recently into a Mario spin off game

the only difference is that that one was developped WITH Square Enix though..

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Yeah, my essay yesterday kind of touched upon that. You can read it for yourself.

http://slimeandchocobo.blogspot.com/

Yes that is my homepage for the alliance. lol

Layton associates with Luke and Phoenix Wright, so you could say he is a blue sympathizer.
Damn :I

Oh! I forgot about that game (Mario Sports Mix).

Ironically, I just played it hours ago

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Why would you do this, Starphoenix.

ALSO WHAT WOULD CHOCOBO & SLIME'S ALTERNATE COLORS BE.

I figure Slimes, LIKE EVERY RPG MONSTER EVER, come in different colors, and I know you can breed Chocobos to make different colored breeds. Please accommodate Metal Slime.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Why would you do this, Starphoenix.

ALSO WHAT WOULD CHOCOBO & SLIME'S ALTERNATE COLORS BE.

I figure Slimes, LIKE EVERY RPG MONSTER EVER, come in different colors, and I know you can breed Chocobos to make different colored breeds. Please accommodate Metal Slime.
Blue Slime and Yellow Chocobo
Red Slime and White Chocobo
Green Slime and Lime Chocobo
Spotted Slime and Blue/Yellow Chocobo
Gold Slime and Silver Chocobo
Metal Slime and Black Chocobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom