• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Dreams do come true. Megaman Legends 3 is fina- oh wait...
Meh, I'm over MML3.

The bigger dream is that Kid Icarus is getting a new game after 20 years, 25 if you're in Japan. :)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Also I just realized King Hippo would make a far better AT or maybe as an SSE with body slams and all.

:phone:
King Hippo would be a better boss. He doesn't move fast enough to be an AT and he can't do the funny stuff he's known for.

Bald Bull should be an AT.

[collapse=pics]

[/collapse]

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I didn't say I was in favor of the cloning. In my mind they just seem alike if Ridley were ever to have a moveset.
how does them being both dragons mean they will be a clone, there both diffrent characters and have there own way of fighting. Ridley can be very unique and is imo one of the characters that need to get in.

Also no discussion on my poll results?

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
This thread is on fire now, just wait until SSB4 officially releases some gameplay footage or an e3 trailer, this site might crash, it did during Brawl.

Haha! Seriously? XD

... I think I'll prolly stick around for any DOJO style updates until they start revealing unlockable stuff.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Like all the Punch Out characters. Bald Bull isn't really huge in the Wii version. He would be like Ganondorf size.
So I'm guessing the guy would be kinda slow but very powerful, some bib jabs would do, also What would Little Mac's moveset mainly consist of? Mostly punches? Grabs?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sure enough, tok bad it will be a long while, until then we just have to wait and resume to good ol' speculation.

Maybe we'll also get a sub-forum as well.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I was looking at this theme:

Franky/New Age Retro Hippie when i noticed the comments. I couldn't make myself stop laughing:

*Franky said something nasty*

Franky: YOUR DAD'S A ****ING TELEPHONE!!!

*Ness couldn't stop crying*
Franky said something nasty!

"YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER IS GIYGAS!"

Ness' guts went down as far as they could!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So Hex, since you are my Kirby hat inspiration. What do you think of my design so far?

[COLLAPSE="Kirby"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Obviously it is incomplete, but once I finish the actual hat I'm going to shade it.

Also, about Earthbound. What if Earthbound could have two stages in one?

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
So I'm guessing the guy would be kinda slow but very powerful, some bib jabs would do, also What would Little Mac's moveset mainly consist of? Mostly punches? Grabs?

Bald bull is really fast, especially in his Bull charge. His Bull charge is also a one hit KO. In the NES version when you fought him the second time you could only knock him out with star uppercuts or countering his bull charge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m97bAIfFFao

All of Little Mac's moves are punches. I was thinking of adding dirty boxing technique (headbutts, elbows, Rabbit punches) but he's not that kind of fighter.

army man

Smash Ace
So Hex, since you are my Kirby hat inspiration. What do you think of my design so far?

[COLLAPSE="Kirby"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Obviously it is incomplete, but once I finish the actual hat I'm going to shade it.

Also, about Earthbound. What if Earthbound could have two stages in one?
it would be a super big legit floating city and the monster from new pork city would be in car form and pwn everyone.

D

Deleted member

OmegaXVII said:
This guy should be an AT, awesome huh??
Look at the evil eye!

Anyway, Bald Bull, King Hippo, or Glass Joe would work at AT.
Starphoenix said:
I see Ridley playing similarly to this:

http://youtu.be/wZTHiVf9KPU
That would be awesome.
OmegaXVII said:
This thread is on fire now, just wait until SSB4 officially releases some game play footage or an e3 trailer, this site might crash, it did during Brawl.
That's why we need a larger server to prevent this from happening.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I think one of the best things about earthbound was that enemies(and friends) could do actions that had no relevance to anything whatsoever:

New Age Retro Hippie used a Ruler!

Now he can figure out the lengths of things easily!

or....

Pokey hid behind ness!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bald Bull would probably do his famous charge attack (hense Bald BULL), which would be slow to charge up and easy to dodge, but once charged up would be very fast and have extremely high knockback.

But for kicks if you hit him at the right moment he would be knocked out just like in Punch Out.

As for Little Mac, it would probably be all punches and counter moves. Although I'm working on a moveset and taking inspiration from Street Fighter for more varity. I'll have it up soon. ;)

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni

[COLLAPSE="Kirby"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Well it's just Kirby so far, so not much in the way of design to judge. =P

Though what's with his hand? That is his hand, right?

The eyes are a little off. Right now, they look misaligned, rather than conforming to the curvature of the sphere. Also, his eyes look a bit too short. Should be a bit longer and slightly more square.

But that's being nitpicky. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to kirby. XP Looking back on the Kirby Hats, a lot of them look bad to me.

army man

Smash Ace
Well it's just Kirby so far, so not much in the way of design to judge. =P

Though what's with his hand? That is his hand, right?

The eyes are a little off. Right now, they look misaligned, rather than conforming to the curvature of the sphere. Also, his eyes look a bit too short. Should be a bit longer and slightly more square.

But that's being nitpicky. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to kirby. XP Looking back on the Kirby Hats, a lot of them look bad to me.
hey if i could draw or whatever like that on the computer i'd be like thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Does anyone here want to see the Ray and Paper Mario alliance as part of PCAM?

Personally, I feel as both characters deserve to be in as a playable character. Ray would represent a new series which many people want and Paper Mario would represent the Mario RPG-spinoff games. I'll say "yes" on them.

Do you agree?

(note that I am putting the Starfy alliance will be part of PCAM regardless, I just need Young Horsetail to set-up a website dedicated to him).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom