• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

Ruse

Fox
RAM needs to get more active ;).

Updating the RSVP and fixing the Brawl stage set would be highly appreciated...

TWO MORE WEEKS.

John, find out when the next TNS Tourney is so that we can advertise for this/sweep it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Me, Ballistics and JSSN are coming 4 sure. I'm gonna see about more people tho. Although I'm not feeling Melee right now. I haven't been practicing and it's showing... TIME 2 WATCH MORE VIDS OF RAM!!!

Looking into
Gmoney
DBS
MrFTW
Drew
LizardFace
KBM
LS
FUCT

Are CJ and Fake and the rest of LA coming???

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Me, Ballistics and JSSN are coming 4 sure. I'm gonna see about more people tho. Although I'm not feeling Melee right now. I haven't been practicing and it's showing... TIME 2 WATCH MORE VIDS OF RAM!!!

Looking into
Gmoney
DBS
MrFTW
Drew
LizardFace
KBM
LS
FUCT

Are CJ and Fake and the rest of LA coming???

Gmoney is probgonna go to gigs right??? as for LA i kno CJ said he cant go sudai isnt comin either fakegeorge maybe? i talked to biglou last month and he said he would consider it so that kinda counts?? Hype hype hype!

Ruse

Fox
I can finally give Ballistics back his meds!

It'd be really cool if you guys came to Bi4C over Gigs.. I really wish it hadn't have gotten scheduled on the same date.

John, go pester AL and GA until they have no choice but to come.

Ruse

Fox
Woah. I just took another look at that maybe list. Wouldn't that mean that all of FLuuxed(sp) is coming, minus Deadweight?

Crazy.

Edit: RAM, could you plz fix the Brawl CP list :(?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ram and I have been really busy lately with a whole bunch of separate family problems so neither of us have been active as of lately.

also ram did say his whole smash boards account was messing up not letting him edit or save edits or something i forgot. maybe its his computer who knows but we should both be on here more these last few weeks.

RAM

Smash Lord
Got home from New Orleans the other night and I'm still dealing with stuff. also I still can't edit the front page for some reason with the pre reg or what not.

Drumma thanks for letting them know for me.

Rice get off mah shiz >:D

10 Days left!!!!!!!!!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Alex and I might come. I dunno if we'll bring any other La. to this, though.

About the counter picks for Brawl, I assume the rest just got cut off? You have only FD, Smashville, Battlefield, and Yoshi's as even being legal. That's all we can see.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ya that first page is screwy..FG i dont know if you heard but i am never loosing to your GW again!!!!! LA is always welcome to the NFL :p We should team maybe?(i promise ill do better than ruse xD)

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I knew there was a reason that I didn't follow this thread at first. Gameware is the night before. My chances of going are now down to almost nothing, haha. Gameware probably won't end until 2am-ish, so a drive to Pensacola right after that would be insane. I could try it in the morning, but I don't know how good that'd be for me.

I'll think about it, but La. probably won't be at this. Maybe next time? It's too far for so soon after a late-night tourney.

I feel stupid that I forgot about my own tournament, haha.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man, i've been looking for this for a while. No wonder I cant find it; i was looking for panhandle, not ****ing NFL.

I dont play football.

Ruse

Fox
Hope LA can make it.

Uhg, I'm so mad at myself for not going to LasT, even though we wouldn't have been able to stay.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be able to make this anymore. I just had a jod interview for a 2nd job and it went pretty **** well. And i was bring 4 others with me, but we just might have to make to the next tourney you guys have. But i'll let you next week, i'll have a better idea then.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
**** that sucks so many people are possibly not making this with only 8 more days to go. If this first tourney doesn't go well I'm not sure how the manager of homefield will feel about letting us have another.

Please everyone try your hardest to come to this!!!

If not for you then for the children!!!

Think of lil ricey and lil rammy think about how sad they will be..... then think of lil boomy too......

It wouldnt make sense for me to be a baby cause im the youngest of the group and the shortest tho.

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
**** that sucks so many people are possibly not making this with only 8 more days to go. If this first tourney doesn't go well I'm not sure how the manager of homefield will feel about letting us have another.

Please everyone try your hardest to come to this!!!

If not for you then for the children!!!

Think of lil ricey and lil rammy think about how sad they will be..... then think of lil boomy too......

It wouldnt make sense for me to be a baby cause im the youngest of the group and the shortest tho.

LOL.......Hey John, are you and the others not busy today or this weekend? I need to polish up my skittles *skills* :laugh:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Tally and one car of GA. A car of LA did say they were coming like a million pages back I should text some of them and see what up.

Urgh I just realized all the school crap happening this week...... this blows I cant wait til Friday. It will be the only day I am going to get to practice. hahahah

Talk about last minute haha XD

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think i might be able to make it, but 1 of them aint gonna be able to make it. 2 of them decided not to enter, i guess there aint that confident, but they wanta get better. Can't get better if you don't go to tourneys and enter.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I think i might be able to make it, but 1 of them aint gonna be able to make it. 2 of them decided not to enter, i guess there aint that confident, but they wanta get better. Can't get better if you don't go to tourneys and enter.
Truee dat man..I need to ask benaji if he is coming to this next week.still need a partner for brawl dubz..

Top Bottom