• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What is your most anticipated game of 2017 and why?
Currently it's a toss up between Tekken 7 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

Tekken's been one of my favorite series since I could remember. First game I ever played was Tekken 3. Marvel is a similar issue, it was the first game I played on the arcade cabinet, that I remember anyway. And I like superheroes and a good chunk of Marvel and Capcom's IPs and characters, especially Spider-Man and Mega Man X.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
My most hyped games are still:

• Sonic Mania
  • Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
  • Tekken 7
  • Injustice 2
  • Super Mario Oddesey
  • Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Fire Emblem Echoes
  • Persona 5
  • Crash N-Sane Trilogy
  • Red Dead Redemption 2

Three hyped games are Mario, Red Dead 2 and Sonic Mania

I just want to know more about Project Octopath Travaler

But you like Anna
You like Niles

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My most wanted games for 2017 (no particular order):
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Sonic Mania
  • ARMS
  • Splatoon
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Super Bomberman R
  • Pikmin 3DS
  • Ever Oasis
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
  • Yooka-Laylee
My most wanted? That's asking too much right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reminder
FB_IMG_1485910303344-1.jpg

Also finally watched Konosuba S2 Ep6
Excalibur now has a whole different meaning

D

Deleted member

Most anticipated games for 2017? I'll just list my top 5 in no particular order.

Breath of the Wild
Crash N. Sane Trilogy
Sonic Mania
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2 (if it even comes out in NA this year, which I honestly doubt)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That one Metroid game that Nintendo's working on that will eventually be revealed and released by the holidays...

Ok but seriously Breath of the Wild has been my most anticipated title since 2015 (before we even knew its name) and Nintendo likes to keep delaying it...it will continue to be so until I have it in my hands ready to play (or if Nintendo does reveal a new Metroid game)...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I feel like Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen exaggerated on how much this latest SvtFoE episode confirms the "Marco is trans" theory but yeah, it certainly helps a lot
I want that Princess Marco merch tho

Etrian Odyssey V
Because Atlus will localise it this year, r-right?
Idk man, Marco said that she was gonna stay in the dress, felt happy when she got make-up and had to tell the parents about being a princess
In other news, at 14:58 I received these ****ers

"I AM VENGEANCE. I AM THE NIGHT. I... AM BATMAN!"
"Shut the **** up we all know you're the Joker Undead"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Apparently Akira predicted the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, combined with Doraemon being the ambassador of the 2020 olympics...

Doraemon in Akira!
Wait, I thought that was Goku that was the ambassador?
NVM more then one
Idk man, Marco said that she was gonna stay in the dress, felt happy when she got make-up and had to tell the parents about being a princess
What are you gonna do if, by some turn of events, thy continue calling whoever this character is a he?
Just a question. I dont care about the cartoon because I saw this with Ilima where he was relieved, every on tumblr started going " They are trans. Sorry, I dont make the rules" (which ticked me off to a dagree, all the "Sorry, I dont make the rules" posts) Then he was confirmed a dude

But then the confirmation just made them even more angry

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

What are you gonna do if, by some turn of events, thy continue calling whoever this character is a he?
Just a question. I dont care about the cartoon because I saw this with Ilima where he was relieved, every on tumblr started going " They are trans. Sorry, I dont make the rules" (which ticked me off to a dagree, all the "Sorry, I dont make the rules" posts) Then he was confirmed a dude

IDK

That's just what the artist said

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

The writers believe LGBT characters is good and there's been lots of hints and ****, Ilima only had a design lol

Top kek

D

Deleted member

I guess that was the biggest part to it but I expected people to refer to her as a her. And yeah, Heinous did that but she actually thinks Marco is a princess.
Though still, it's good to see it's clearly what we think it is
And seriously though, I want that merch

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I planned to ghost through chapter 2 of Snioer Elite 4, and naturally I fail that almost immediately.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The writers believe LGBT characters is good and there's been lots of hints and ****, Ilima only had a design lol

Top kek
Did they try to read 4Chan through that one NeoGAF thread? I heard someone messed up the URL somehow there and it made it look like everyone was blocked.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Marco isn't trans

He just wants to be a trap. That's not him being trans.

People tend to forget that.

Traps aren't Trans. Now get that trending

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Marco isn't trans

Pretty sure it's more than that especially as the show handled dysphoria before though they used a dog instead of a person to get it past the radar
That sure didnt stop people pff
Well those people were simply morons

D

Deleted member

Yeah, there's a pretty big difference between Ilima and Marco
It's not about looks, it's about the writers waving a giant flag in front of our faces
Marco isn't trans

"How To Know If Someone Didn't Watch Season 2 101 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Most anticipated games of 2017:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The next installment of the LoZ is sure to be a grand one. With a world to explore and evil to face, this game is a call back to the series well beloved roots.

Super Mario Odyessy

Mario returns to a 64 stuled adventure. With lots to explore and quirky new characters, this is sure to leave a good impression come winter.

Thimbleweed Park
For fans of point-and-click adventure games, this is a dream come true. With the minds behind Maniac Mansion and The Secret of Monkey Island alongside a story that sounds like a Snoopy novel, this is sure to be a treat.

Splatoon 2
The world of Inklings returns full force with a game sure to be filled with style, style, and more style. A visual and audible experience like no other. Oh, and there's this awesome muliplayer mode too!

Also:
Lady Layton
Sonic Mania
Guardians of the Galaxy: Telltale Edition
Persona 5
Yooka-Laylee
Cuphead
Fire Emblem Echoes

D

Deleted member

I said this earlier, but people often equate androgyny/crossdressing to being transsexual. Not even saying this in Marco's case, just something I'be always noticed. Heck, I've even made this mistake myself because I thought I was trans at one point.

Also, just for the record traps tend to like things such as being called princess or queen, just saying. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yo, its tumblr, everyone on there are simply morons
idk, when the people supporting the theory by getting evidence admit that some is flimsy (Glossaryk constantly calling Marco Margo and claiming he can see the future in one episode was considered bull**** on their end)

marco diaz: shows joy in wearing a dress, being called a girl, talks about being uncomfortable shopping for herself in public
star vs: has metaphors for dysphoria and being in the closet, literally states that marco has dysphoria
the star vs crew: acknowledges the trans marco theory, states they want lgbt themes in the show
the cis: idk :/ i dont think you should call a character trans because they wore a dress one time
THE SHOW SAYS HE'S EMBARRASSED OF HIS BODY AND PEES SITTING DOWN IN THE SAME EPISODE FFS

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
At the top of the priority list:
1: Breath of the Wild - It's been a long time coming, but I think that this game will be worth the wait and a good pick for a launch title for the Switch.
2: NieR: Automata: Platinum Games usually make very high-quality games like Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, and having played the demo for NieR, I'm quite excited to see what happens next. Though I hope 2B and 9S are alright tho...
3: Splatoon 2: A sequel to one of 2015's biggest surprises and a new flagship franchise for Nintendo that's growing stronger day by day, and given that I really enjoyed the first game, I'm hopeful for the next game.
4: Super Mario Odyssey: A return to the gameplay of Super Mario 64 and Sunshine and no doubt the most beautiful looking Mario game thus far; I'm quite eager to see how this plays out, so I hope it's good.
5: Injustice 2 - I'm fond of a good fighting game, and with the next chapter of the Injustice tale to tell, I'm looking forward to it and playing it with my cousin since he's a big fan of comics, but we're a bit disappointed since
The leaks seem to indicate that we won't be getting some of our most wanted characters, like Constantine or Red Hood, even though they're highly demanded by the fanbase. It's pretty much the Smash Bros speculation scene all over again.
Edit because how can I miss out these games:
6: Persona 5 - The wait has been too long.

Honourable mentions include:
Fire Emblem Echoes, ARMS, Fire Emblem Warriors, Skyrim on Switch.

Maybes:
Horizon: Zero Dawn, Prey from Arkane Studios and Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy (Mainly for backlog reasons)

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Marco isn't trans

read this as "Mario" and was very very confused

D

Deleted member

Yo, its tumblr, everyone on there are simply morons
I don't think you use Tumblr that much because all the blogs I follow have pretty nice people in it
idk, when the people supporting the theory by getting evidence admit that some is flimsy (Glossaryk constantly calling Marco Margo and claiming he can see the future in one episode was considered bull**** on their end)

marco diaz: shows joy in wearing a dress, being called a girl, talks about being uncomfortable shopping for herself in public
star vs: has metaphors for dysphoria and being in the closet, literally states that marco has dysphoria
the star vs crew: acknowledges the trans marco theory, states they want lgbt themes in the show
the cis: idk :/ i dont think you should call a character trans because they wore a dress one time
THE SHOW SAYS HE'S EMBARRASSED OF HIS BODY AND PEES SITTING DOWN IN THE SAME EPISODE FFS
I'll just post the whole theory here already
Some language warning or whatevs
http://breastforce.tumblr.com/post/147822521955/marco-is-a-trans-girl-theory

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't think you use Tumblr that much because all the blogs I follow have pretty nice people in it
Oh I do I just went into the Ilima tag for pictures of him when he showed up and there they were lol

I got my pictures in the end anyway lol but I got called Transphobic, pff, for calling Ilima a dude, ya know the ones that say " Dont judge people by looks" judged a character by his looks. Funny, isnt it?

But I ignored them because all that mattered to me was getting pictures of him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom