• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****!: A Meta-Knight BANNED Tournament! PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I seem to place higher with Ike than any other of my characters, if that counts for anything.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ohh i see what you mean, well even though mk is banned theres a lot of people usin high tiers like snake, oli, diddy, falco, marth so i think a lot of the mid tier players would benefit

Jupiter354

Smash Rookie
gwahh, suddenly i may end up having to work saturday. may not make it after all, apologies if I cannot.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
habibi man u got my hopes up for nothin :(

kong wtf is ur john that u cant come bro!!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can Dedede be mid-tier just for this? :trollP

God i need a laptop, wii browser ****ing sucks.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Not arm cancer, lymphoma or however you spell it. Basically in ur bone marrow which let's it spread so it went to my arm ;( and leg >_>
But whatever, there better be another midtier tournament after I get back in the scene in September :) never dropping sheik Eva!

:phone:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Here we go, alright, so I got Neko to stream at this, he just needs a laptop, mine isn't strong enough to support all the programs, so, anyone bring theirs if they can, or, let him use the laptop that has the bracket.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not arm cancer, lymphoma or however you spell it. Basically in ur bone marrow which let's it spread so it went to my arm ;( and leg >_>
But whatever, there better be another midtier tournament after I get back in the scene in September :) never dropping sheik Eva!

So... leukemia? :(

Hope you get better soon Kong, it's been ages since I've seen you.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Good luck to all the ppl hitting this up 2morrow :bee:

& Cruxis, Good luck running this tourney. I hope it runs smoothly n**** :bee:.
You're not black you aren't allowed to drop N bombs. Dat racism :troll:

P.S. Dirt, how the hell did you get the title smash master in your name? hook me up bro 0.o?

P.P.S. If i don't team with googs which i doubt i will cuz i dun think he even wants to do teams does anyone wna team with a prime player? P.S. u must be a little prime yourself, no scrubs. AND IF ANY OF YAH HAMILTONS WANA TEAM WITH ME WE COULD CALL TEAM NAME WHAMILTON! (i will go snake and falco. i have been training them in the hyperbolic time chamber for this tourney)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
4000 posts.

I'm just that awesome.

Make another 3625 and you're set.

Seriously though I post in like half the character boards, all the competitive ones, the hacking boards, the general one, and a few of the w/e boards.

And that's just Brawl, I also post in the Melee and 64 boards.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Here we go, alright, so I got Neko to stream at this, he just needs a laptop, mine isn't strong enough to support all the programs, so, anyone bring theirs if they can, or, let him use the laptop that has the bracket.
my laptop will have the bracket setup and im bringing it, but my laptop is like the kid that i actually want to have, so if any sort of damage occurs to it there will be dire consequences

but gooood live stream, i will have it so that singles brackets are live streamed but biggest priority goes to me vs mprime the biggest money match EVER

yo mprime bring your girl so she can witness your DEFEAT, but its not that bad you can get pity sex that night

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
So... leukemia? :(

Hope you get better soon Kong, it's been ages since I've seen you.
yea man i missed yea tooo
and no not leukemia its this thingy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphoma
and before ppl ask, yes i had a tumour, and yes i had it removed, and no it is not gone i still have it (cancer not the tumour... imagine having a tumor in a jar as a keepsake)

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
I said I was coming already right? Zetsu and a wii from both of us? Anyways he's in thornhill right now so I don't know how angry I'm going to be if and I mean "IF" I have to get him.

Mind you guys I speed on the roads for no reason got that thrill seeker nature.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Okay so I just realized I'm being ***** by waiting for checks/bank transfers to clear still.

Would someone mind lending me $20 for this, and I pay them back at SiD3 (or earlier if possible)?

Otherwise I suddenly can't come, which ****ing sucks.

*EDIT* lol so much for no bull****.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I'm getting a ride tomorrow I'll ask him about picking you up as well, but no promises...

Especially with my own problem regarding bank transfers :/

Also why won't Facebook work, gah.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I can lend you 20 dirt but u haaaave to pay me back on the 20th dont bail last minute

Mprime

Smash Ace
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

Top Bottom