• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****!: A Meta-Knight BANNED Tournament! PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
alright so none of hamilton has access to their cars tomorrow

im already unable to go because of family stuff, but meek/sauc3/iliad/raidos are hopefully gonna go bus down and take the subway from union. that also means hamilton wont be bringing any tvs (but still wiis)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill be there latest @ 11,giving you a heads up alex so you know to register me and i dont have to deal with tinman rules

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hamilton is coming, but we're coming via go bus like geoff said. We ain't floppin on an mk banned tourney, and I don't plan on flopping on a sexy ***** like you Alex

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Transportation fell through, can't make it today :( This is like the 2nd or 3rd one in a row I've planned to go to but then something's happened preventing it. Consequences be damned I'm going to be at A&C on the 20th!

Sorry Poke, maybe next time.

-Googs

Smash Lord
alright fine im omw now, my cheeks are so swollen and ima be on plenty of pain meds but im coming for picto. CRUXIS DO NOT PULL A TINMAN ON ME, I WILL BE THERE BEFORE 2 MOST LIKELY.

-Googs

Smash Lord
1.holy
2.cruxis
3.googs
4.Meek?
5.Peachy?
5.GI?
I forget tbh im sure the bracket will be posted tommorow.

I 2-0'd joe in winner semi's, lost to holy in winner finals and cruxis in loser finals, peachy beat tojoe, gi beat iliad, patches beat gi early in bracker, uhhh cruxis beat meek. rob is gay the end.

Top Bottom