• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****!: A Meta-Knight BANNED Tournament! PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nontumble DI, specifically lack thereof.
The bugged tech window.

I could go on, but I'm assuming you weren't really being serious with that question, but if you really are curious, I'll legit make you a list of everything in Brawl that I find wrong with it.

EDIT actually regardless I think I'm going to make that list. I've never actually written down everything.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm 100% serious bro. I have a feeling I won't see this list until after work (I start at 5 and end at 1am). :(, I was so ready to potentially argue while you were awake :ohwell:. Plz mke the list anyways.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Okay, for sure I will. If we have to we'll talk about it in-person at the tourney.

Just remember I'm significantly worse at discussing things in person so I'll probably have most of my thoughts written down if that's when we end up doing so.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
please get this **** out of my thread its giving me a headache

doesnt anyone just play the damn game anymore?
lool i dont know any data or any information or any tech other than mortar slide at all i just friggin play yo

Tin Man

Smash Hero

lool i dont know any data or any information or any tech other than mortar slide at all i just friggin play yo
You won't like what I have to say so I'll just not say it lol *goes to work*

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

I just play the game.

There's a major reason I don't dragonic reverse.

I don't have the patience to read/learn that.

It's like **** that I just want to play.

But I'm involved in the Brawl hacking scene so I end up knowing lots of little things.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dear Dirt:

Please stop using that broken *** character :yoshi2: and come back to a real character..

:dedede:

Your pal,

TC

P.S. Yoshi is broken and should be banned instead of MK but Canada doesn't know about this yet. Oh well..you shall all find out in due time..

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Just because everytime you nado you scream "NOW NOW NADO YES LMAO YOU DEAD MWAHAHAHAHA" doesn't mean there's any timing involved.

Silly Holy.

Edit: Yeah I'm probably coming. Would prefer the Unity Starter List, but this one is ok I guess.
And Picto is stupid (but fun) but w/e.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Actually, since I mess around with over half the cast in Brawl.

I found that, mindlessly spamming nado can get you punished horribly, rather, mindlessly spamming anything will get you punished. You can't spam something willy nilly and expect it to work.

You have to spam intelligently.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Actually, since I mess around with over half the cast in Brawl.

I found that, mindlessly spamming nado can get you punished horribly, rather, mindlessly spamming anything will get you punished. You can't spam something willy nilly and expect it to work.

You have to spam intelligently.
^ Thi s

Jupiter354

Smash Rookie
If anyone is suicidal or just desperately needs a doubles partner, I currently do not have one.

I barely have time to play. I don't really have time to practice. This is for those who don't actually care if they are horribly anchored by me. :p

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I find it funny, that the majority of people are using mid-low tiers already lol. So... is there a serious need for a mid tier event? I mean... matches will probably if not will go the same... exception to those actually using high tiers who will switch to a probably scrubby mid tier secondary. :p (breaking that troll face meme... ":p" face!)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I find it funny, that the majority of people are using mid-low tiers already lol. So... is there a serious need for a mid tier event? I mean... matches will probably if not will go the same... exception to those actually using high tiers who will switch to a probably scrubby mid tier secondary. :p (breaking that troll face meme... ":p" face!)
? what are you talkin about half of our members main MK lol, or another higher tier

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
=_= I meant for the tourney... clearly since MK was banned... I didnt think I had to go into and say for this tourney since people cant use mk and they said they are using for the majority mid - low tiered characters for it, and the exception of those who are still using higher tiered that the mid tier side event seems like a wasted idea for me personally.

Top Bottom