• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! PART II: Pepto-Bismol (MK BANNED) PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Patches

Smash Master
Dude. I thought it was june. :s

But hype, I might be able to go. I got this saturday off, so if my work schedule follows a pattern, ill have the following saturday off too!

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
Oh****.

Ill let you know man. Depends on the paycheck. If I'm able to, I will. Bo5

Edit: btw. Who wants to be my doubles partner?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Oh****.

Ill let you know man. Depends on the paycheck. If I'm able to, I will. Bo5

Edit: btw. Who wants to be my doubles partner?

i thought we agreed upon this we are teaming my *****

alrite updating with attendance and setups

A few montrealers coming for this, I'll confirm more when I talk to them.
yessssssss thats what i like to hear bring all of those guys downn

yo hamilton dont troll me please come :)

btw you guys up for mid tier side event? lemme know

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I was about to say you should change my name in the attendance list to Trollnado... but then ):

Perhaps I'll bust out one of my random characters I used to play but never used in tourney...

Or maybe I'll stay on the path of the tier *****...

or wait....

Road to Magicant: Part 2??????????

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
1st is da worst
2nd is da bess
3rd is the one with the..

on second thought nvm

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
LoL the tittle just reminded me... The first one was called

"No Bull (female dog)" how come this one is called "No Bull (caca)"

:confused:

dat inconsistency

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Ill be the judge of that GaW. :cool:

I wanna see yours to, maybe you can help with mine :) other then the fact that GaW is super fun in what his moves actually are, I mainly wanted to get better with him because in the dozen or so free plays and tournaments I've been to, I've yet to see ANY GaWs... and hes a decent character so, its kinda confusing I think :S

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LoL the tittle just reminded me... The first one was called

"No Bull (female dog)" how come this one is called "No Bull (caca)"

:confused:

dat inconsistency
the first one was called no bullshit but some mod edited the topic to make the ! a star so it was 5 stars instead of 4 lol

Patches

Smash Master
I wanna see yours to, maybe you can help with mine :) other then the fact that GaW is super fun in what his moves actually are, I mainly wanted to get better with him because in the dozen or so free plays and tournaments I've been to, I've yet to see ANY GaWs... and hes a decent character so, its kinda confusing I think :S
Well, no. That makes sense. Game and watch mains are hard to come by. Before me, there was Cyan. Then me, then Culex, but he doesn't play much. Now there's really just me, and a couple of others who like messing around with him.

And if you have questions you'd like to ask about GaW, just pm me. I can help you out to the best of my knowledge.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
imo every game and watch should learn to AC FAir from the ledge.

It's just too good an option to not have.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Auto-cancelled FAir.

Basically you hit back to let go of the ledge, then at the exact same time DJ+FAir onto the stage. The FAir will autocancel. You have 8 frames to do the input, but the input itself has to be perfect. It's actually why my control scheme has Z-Attack, it was just a bonus that it makes DACUSing piss easy.

Easiest way to know if you're doing it right: The aerial autocancels, Derp.

Just note that GaW makes a beep SFX on frame 2 of his jump. If he makes that beep, you didn't DJ+FAir on the same frame.

I'm probably making it sound way more complex than it is.

Major things you could do with this go from the obvious (hitting them with FAir) to the shenanigansy (waiting a second, hitting with the sourspot, grab, initiate DThrow techchase).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's when you're doing an aerial, and then you're on the ground and MAGIC, you aren't doing it anymore.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo hamilton, yall think youre big and bad so come at me

i want hamilton to come to this tourney and i will face every single member of hamilton in a row from worst to best like a ladder type of thing until i lose, IF i lose

if one of you can manage to beat me ill give each member of hamilton 5 bucks, and if i win then u guys cant talk shit ever again lool

you guys down???

come at me

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo hamilton, yall think youre big and bad so come at me

i want hamilton to come to this tourney and i will face every single member of hamilton in a row from worst to best like a ladder type of thing until i lose, IF i lose

if one of you can manage to beat me ill give each member of hamilton 5 bucks, and if i win then u guys cant talk shit ever again lool

you guys down???

come at me
sure???????

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lets make it more interesting, if i lose once ill give you each 5 bucks, and i will write HAMILTON on my biceps and take a picture. but if i beat all of you you each give me 5 bucks, and can never ever say hamilton is better than me ever again even if i get 3 stocked by you in the future you still cant say it, sounds fair to me

great now just decide what order i face you in

im sayin phiddle, then raidos, then iliad, then sauc3, then meek

Cruxis

Smash Lord
the point of this is to prove that was a fluke and it wont happen again :) and that all of hamilton facing me in a row cant beat me

Top Bottom