• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol please no tier tournies - it'll never finish.
Also $cabe I'll be sad if you don't *** siggh.
AND myself and scott are winning teams kthx. <3
Yes.....it's on.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
The one reason I teamed with JP rather than Toby for thriller was because we hadn't any real practice as a team in several months, whereas I had that opportunity with JP, and I'm sure Toby and Liam could read each others (and probably everyone else's) minds anyway.

That said, I'd never leave The Squirtle Squad behind, besides, I stole Toby's badges. and there's only one way to get them back. ;)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
So $1 or $2 per player in teams.
That's a good idea.
I'm gonna try and get good at Melee.
*SIIIGH* I wish I lived somewhere where I could actually practice it - the jab spamming CPU's really don't help me. >_>

patv

Smash Journeyman
Finally another boost awesome. In the first page is still says tier tourney? I rlly dun mind if it's tier tournament.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah that should be fine you know how to get to our place don't you? If not I can provide a map. It would seem that Ricky wants to team with Toby :( and since they were the original team I thought I'd better team with someone else. I'll just knock them out again.

S.D

Smash Master
Everybody wants SOMETHING FROM ME!!!

Well as I said I'm happy to team with anyone - I'll prob team with JP if he wants to but if not I'll happily go with Liam or Andrew.

Alex yes I should be able to drive you if I go I'm supposed to work, which brings me to my next point.

SHAYA: In future could we please organise tournaments with at least 2 weeks notice? Many people work Sundays and need to give notice that they won't be available. I know Kulla can't attend for this reason and I might not be able to also. Not having a stab, just trying to optimise attendance.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
seeing as its very unlikely I can make this one, let me do your teams for you otherwise everyone sits on the fence and come tourney day they are all very sore.

toby and liam
ted and ricky
shaya and sd

problem solved.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah, assuming I can go I'm happy to team with any of those ppl.

ASSUMING I can go...

EDIT: Also if I go and Luke doesn't, ZXV we should team for melee and **** kids. :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay back.

1. No tier tournaments (except ... WAIT OMG 50 EMAILS FARRRRRRK)
2. Whilst not officially announced, 16th has been a tentative date for probs at least 2 weeks :(. Sorry its often hard to get concrete dates early for these, I've had a lot to do.
3. Howdy.
4. Sheep.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Let's also have a practice session tomorrow, thursday and friday.
And stream it.

Specifically for scoot to watch it.

Oh, and come on over right now for an epic practice session.
There's 2 litres worth of epic practice sessions waiting for you Toby.
One's mango flavoured.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I would but I just put a lasagne in the oven. Also I have so many assignments I think I'll only be able to make/host the saturday training session. In the uni break I'm definitely up for more training sessions though. Elite 4 exclusive obviously.

Top Bottom