• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Unfortunately i have to leave Sydney on the 28th or the 29th so i cant attend This is it =[
If the weekend thing is going to happen ill be happy to visit ^__^

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tickets bought

arriving friday morning
leaving monday afternoon

shaya give me pro sydney tips like cao would melbourne :)
or i could ask cao he'd prob have good ideas hahaha

buy tix asap if you're coming, prices going up every day!

kupo

Smash Lord
Just realised that it's not this week (cos I'm busy) but the week after.

May consider going. I haven't got paid ... yet.

We'll see!

S.D

Smash Master
Ok everyone due to the general interest for this tournament and the OOS attendance I'll be endeavouring to run melee singles and doubles at a more formal level than generally seen at BOOST. Will have to collaborate with Shaya the schedule and best way to run these events simultaneously but here's hoping it works out ok. Looking forward to this one guys! This is it!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hopefully Luke's free to come to this and that I'll have no shift. I'm glad there'll be Melee doubles, I don't think I've ever entered one.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
earl tourney is sunday
so at least book flights fot saturday night/monday morning

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We'll be needing a lot of TVs and Wiis/Cubes to have this tournament run effectively.
And I'd say powerboards and extension cables are an intended need as well

If you are driving, please bring all your TVs, or if possible arrange to grab some off people who live near you maybe :D

Love
Shaya - powerboard
Zero - POWA

Brawl
Shaya - 3 Televisions, 1 wii,
Zero - 2 TVs, wiis

Melee
Shaya - 1 cubez
GO!

Also consider that Michael Jackson is awesome, and that you'll need to moon walk/be a zombie/be an active denyer of having a kid with a woman named billie jean/BE A KING TO WIN.

It also doesn't matter if you're black or white.

Rad

Smash Ace
Hello.

Shaya bullied me into coming to this tournament so he could kick my but / steal my money. I went one-up on him because I'm bringing a friend so I don't come last hehe...

I expect a strange experience o_o

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i vote we cancel brawl so that we can also run melee low tier, melee items, melee crews, scrambled melee, and another melee doubles and melee singles

Gords

Smash Champion
i vote we cancel brawl so that we can also run melee low tier, melee items, melee crews, scrambled melee, and another melee doubles and melee singles
agreed, im actually considering to actually be here for this now since the melee OoS attendance, guess i should practice some melee again just incase i can make it.

Note: if i can manage to make it i will probs be bringing either my tv or one of nathaniels, will know closer to the date.

Gords

Smash Champion
I thought you were already there Gords
well it was looking like i was going to go campiung and then go straight to qld from there, but camping looks like its off cause i cant afford it but i will be paid before that weekend so if i can make it i will.

you beter be going and if so go to EAs the night before and help us with TVs, ill even bring PPL

Top Bottom