• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Scott MUST COME TO THIS.

You're going there, gimme some awesome advice so i can make the **** bracket and you're going to give me $6.90 after 3 stocking shaya's A S S :)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm probably going to attend this. **** work, I've asked for that weekend off (the schedule looks good at this stage). I'd arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday. I would need housing though because my relos are overseas atm. Or you could force me to stay at a hotel. >_<

I am going to try and get better at Melee, Roy ftw.

Edit: Okay, there are no "probably's" I AM attending this now. Booked (cheap ^_^) flights.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Wonder if I can convince Apollo to come to this as well.

Except we shouldn't team together.
We're so horrible in teams. We just end up laughing until we die. :p

S.D

Smash Master
^ Team with me please <3
Are you any good?

We'll be needing a lot of TVs and Wiis/Cubes to have this tournament run effectively.
And I'd say powerboards and extension cables are an intended need as well

If you are driving, please bring all your TVs, or if possible arrange to grab some off people who live near you maybe :D

Love
Shaya - powerboard
Zero - POWA

Brawl
Shaya - 3 Televisions, 1 wii,
Zero - 2 TVs, wiis

Melee
Shaya - 1 cubez
GO!

Also consider that Michael Jackson is awesome, and that you'll need to moon walk/be a zombie/be an active denyer of having a kid with a woman named billie jean/BE A KING TO WIN.

It also doesn't matter if you're black or white.
TV's, hmmmm at least 1 maybe 2 if I steal Tim's...

Brawl and cube and meleez and brawlz and my lappy for recording melee!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm happy to let anyone stay on my roof if they're that desperate =)
Just remember,
The roof doesn't have a convential toilet.

Ask:
Ted?
Gords
Toby
FTS
Meteor (wait maybe don't ask him, he was too busy bleeding all over my floor :()
Shaun (forgot his smasher name `-`)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
are you mad? I think you will be when you realise that its really not that bad unless your an emo about traveling on trains, and then theres the backup plan that if I'm going to teds I might be able to arrange to pick him up on the way ;)

Gords

Smash Champion
well c dog has every right to be emo about sydney train s, they suck, like the time trains broke down on both lines between parramata and blacktown and we were stuck at clyde for 45 minutes before they said we can go onto the platform, yah food, darn vending machine steeling my $2.20 argh:mad:

Alzi

Smash Master
Sydney trains are all dirty and ugly looking. It's so confusing when you look at the map where the train goes aswell.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I thought the maps were quite easy to understand actually, like the first time you ever use them you figure everything out in a minute kind of easy

Alzi

Smash Master
Last time i was there, there was lines everywhere.

Perth ones just have straight lines and are so simple.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
holy ****! youtubes no longer blocked at work anymore!?!?!?!?!?
ima go watch this awesome movie toby showed me called zatoichi, cya later noobs ;)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh bai luke. :(

Chances are I won't need accommodation anymore. I should be able to stay with druckey (nobody will remember him, but he was at Rocky).

NSW > Everywhere.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'll happily host Metanova/anyone if they haven't found a place already. :)

Shaya you know I got this, I'll be taking the usual equipment under the usual conditions. And this time make sure you tell people to contact me about it when you tell them they can stay at mine. ;)

And yeah... things. Gords, I assume you'll be staying with me for this as always?

earla

Smash Lord
soz dekar, gona team with nicks in brawl.

i need housing from 29th- 2nd of february.

nicks needs housing from 29th - (not sure when his leaving) nicks post?

does anyone want to carry me in melee doubles? i'll practice for 2 weeks until this.

cheers

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh
OH
OHH!
Earl is coming
It's on
Sick M8
Sick

I'm never posting like this ever again.

Edit: I'm trying to bug DJKaion (R4VEN) to come to this as well. Other people that like him should bug him. I even showed him the cheap flights.

Edit 2: And J-TechchasingBirds, you as well. And hotdogs.

Gords

Smash Champion
E_Alert will probs house you Earl. Ask him. And chancesare I will be able to make this so if you need a melée partner I'll be happy to team with you. I'm not that good at melée but I'm not uterly hopeless either. I'll be at E_Alerts the 30 & 31st Jan if I go as well. We can play some then if EA can house you.

Will know defintely if I can make it or not tomoz. But ATM I am about 80% sure I will be there.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Edit: I'm trying to bug R4VEN to come to this as well. Other people that like him should bug him. I even showed him the cheap flights.
Bug me all you like but PMS is on the night before. Unless you have a private jet Nova.

Only because I don't think Zero's seen this.

Splicey wishes it was two G&Ws in this. :dizzy:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah what Shaya said, I had an early flight to the boost I went to, like 2 minute taxi to the venue.

You're a coward Kaion I refuse to call you R4VEN until you attend another meet I'm at. :(

Edit: I hate BB code.

Top Bottom