• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
C'mon YbM, still try to make this. If anything I'll give the death stare to people who smoke so that they'll just smoke outside.

And the cat issue seems covered too. Steve make sure you vacuum. >.>

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Its fine i'll host it. I guess since this is the first time hosting a brawl tournament since ive done melee a lil smaller would be nicer. Im still hosting this dont worry

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'll need a ride I guess. :x
And if Melee people are going to be here, I want money matches with my Ness, anyone.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I need a ride folks.
KB think you can give me one? I live in Brecksville unless you don't want to travel to pick me up lol.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
sigh... thay won't let me drive that far unless I bring somebody they know with me... better get searching

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ok, it's fine KB. Glov is confirmed to come with me now.

Thank god.
Ok that's good to hear. My reaction was for Altrox's response anyway LOL.

@ Steve- Since you're close I'll actually bother to bring a setup with me. I have my Wii (which is starting to sound like a pair of clippers, not good... O.o) and a 13" LCD flat screen. I'm very protective of my stuff so I'll probably want to play my matches on my setup as much as possible. Not that I don't trust the people I've met so far, I'm just like that.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I can bring my gameboy screen and wii, yes.
So, I'm winning this. Everyone shouldn't even bother coming, I'll get my circuit points and you'll keep your money. Cool deal.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Make sure you use the payout scheme/use tio and upload the brackets to aib when the tournament is done/post full results!

King~

Smash Champion
if i come to this i think ill main MK lol(for serious funsies and i dont know when else id get to do it) last place here i come.

also i can bring my wii i suppose

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I am... I thought I said I was going a few days ago in one of my NEOH group posts... :/

Edit: No Melee, Vidjo... He's holding it next week... I don't think he wants to go, but I could be wrong...

Top Bottom