• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
A MELEE tournament will go on after Brawl is finished for those who want to play!!!!! Round Robin so everyone gets to play everyone

Impp

Smash Ace
Directions on how to get in the apartment:
There's signs that say North Church towers. If you go the parking lot where the sign says "Service Entrance" you'll see a door. To the left of that door is a window. We're gonna put a sign on the window that says "knock for Smash bros. Tournament." Just knock on the window, and someone will be right out. Otherwise, if you go through the front entrance just enter the apartment # and someone will buzz you in.

The apartment # is 119. Just scroll down the list of names until you see Heipp on the panel if you're coming in from the front and you'll be buzzed in.

Setups:
We're starting off with 3 T.Vs. We have no wiis however. First 3 people that bring wiis will get a discounted venue fee.

Suyon

Smash Lord
What a venue fee?!
Well I need confirmation for my ride KB. Are you going to pick me up and drop me off?

EDIT: Also anyone going to BootCamp. Wanna practice those custom stages?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Dont Buzz in If your going to dont type in 119 scroll down to heipp because if you hit 119 it will call someone who used to live here and they will be like wtf?

-KB

Smash Rookie
Thanks to my friend I'm able to get online for a quick second.

I'll arrive at your place at around 11 or so Suyon, so be ready by then just in case.

Man...no Blue Rogue, no Beegs, no Sole, and no word from ITT that I've seen. Bummer... xP

Skyson

Smash Ace
[Inquiry concerning how many faces Blue Rogue is stomping goes here.]

[My apology towards not being able to attend this goes here.]

[My dedication to making it next week to get in the tournament and all the MMs I'm put down for goes here.]

:]

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles
1st Blue Rogue And Argent
2nd Suyon and King Yoshi
3rd Bead and XtcFalco
4th Kb And Beegs
5th **** and Impp

Brawl Singles
1. Blue Rogue
2. Argent
3. Kb
4. Suyon
5. King Yoshi
5. Beegs

Melee Singles

1. ****
2. Impp
3. Blue Rogue
4. Kb
5. King Yoshi

Skyson

Smash Ace
Bahaha, Tom. Good ****.

Steve, you beat Matt? Or did the round robins just pan out to the better records?

I'm getting at some Melee next week, guaranteed.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Beat matt in two best of 5 sets the last one i destroyed him

I also took matt out of the brawl tournament meaning i beat him in 3 sets tonight :)

-KB

Smash Rookie
*sigh*...I'm never playing the lottery with my kind of luck. xP

I'll post shoutouts in the results thread.

...>.>;

Impp

Smash Ace
I was thinking I could get into Brawl more, but after what happened to you, Eddie, I'm not so sure. I had fun playing, though.
Steve, do you want me to make the thread with the full results?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Confirmed for a tournament Oct 24th. If your coming We have ROOM for 10 more tv's we have 3 t'vs but no Brawl So 13 Tv's will be good. Let me know if your coming because if i have to set up for alot of people it would be better to do so In advance if alot are otherwise im not gonna set up for alot with the other rooms.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Screw SB4, save some money and have some fun here instead. We're trying our best to get a bigger turnout for this, 20 at the very least. :)

solecalibur

Smash Master
you *******s know when im going home from college dont you? I might make this....

edit - only if there is brawl

Suyon

Smash Lord
Okay, I'll probably enter now and then take a one week break then. KB can you pick me up?

Wanna say that you should have an attendance list to see whose going.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
you *******s know when im going home from college dont you? I might make this....

edit - only if there is brawl
Read the title.

Okay, I'll probably enter now and then take a one week break then. KB can you pick me up?

Wanna say that you should have an attendance list to see whose going.
I already offered to pick you up.

Geeeeeez...:laugh:

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Another NEOH OC tourney? I hope some of those southern Ohio players decide to come up here for once... Apparently, AZ is the only one that cares about us... :laugh:

Top Bottom