• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~OC#8 NORTHEAST OHIO PRESENTS BRAWL! (OCT. 24th) "MELEE SINGLES AFTER"~~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yep! Tyr, Smash64, and Clowsui just to name a few. :3

Dudes need to stop ignoring this shiz though. xP

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You main Peach and live in Cleveland. That = auto-win.

You WILL come to this, you WILL. >:D

If you need a ride, let me know.

King Beef, we are not sand bagging this time ok?

Also, ****, did you so happen find a Silver controller from the last tournament? I cannot find mine whatsoever and I SWEAR I left it their. I hope you respond with a yes.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah Cory, your controller is still there. We just couldn't figure out whose it is for the longest lol.

And hell yeah, no sandbagging. We got this. :3

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I dont really care about circuit points, but the main reason is I had told KY that we were going to their tourney long before I knew about this one. There is still a chance i might come here if whoever is giving us a ride wants to go here instead but not sure about all that yet.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah sorry bro. Argent should be able to help you out when it comes to playing super patient, and that's a good first step to work on. :3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's all good Beegs. Just try your best and that'll be good enough.

Do you have a ride up here as of right now, or are you going to try and hitch one with Vince or something?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, if ITT or Argent go I'm sure one of them could get me, but I'm trying to put it out there earlier this time so it isn't a last minute thing again.

That being said, who's from Canton? I'll try to get in touch with them.

KB, I'm not to sure. Glov said he was gonna come but I still have to get in contact with Vince about this.

I did get another player to go this. He's trying to get back in to Brawl a bit so we will see if he keeps his word or not. Yaaarrrrgggggg...

Skyson

Smash Ace
Blue Rogue
4%
minnty
Slarti
Sionnach
Slartibartfast
I'm hurt, Steve. Not listing me as a Canton guy when you even put down two CF guys. D:

You even put Slarti and Slartibartfast... which is the same person. XDDD

I'll see what I can do about a ride for you, fromundaman.

Also, I might be able to bring another guy, and he has recording equipment (DVD Recorder + DVDs) so we have another chance for recording stuff. I'll have more information as this date approaches, but as long as I can manage a ride I can see what's possible.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB, I'm not to sure. Glov said he was gonna come but I still have to get in contact with Vince about this.

I did get another player to go this. He's trying to get back in to Brawl a bit so we will see if he keeps his word or not. Yaaarrrrgggggg...
Oh ok, keep me updated bro. :3

Who is the other player?

Top Bottom