• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Considering Zac and Vinnie's accomplishments with Game & Watch the last 5 months or so, what do you think is going to happen to him?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He's not gonna move up or down much. He can't compete with those above him, but he's got a solid enough matchup spread to stay around there.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Define bad

I have everyone under DK labeled as bad. By that definition, Sonic is still bad.
but some people on the sonic hype train currently think sonic should be above DK.

i would like to note anyone who is on said hype train currently should read this post with a condescending tone in mind.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
See, it's very easy to put down DK though, because in reality, he's so far from viability that's its bizarre their mains get out of first round.

So every time any character has any consistent tournament results, it's pretty much guaranteed the comparison will come up.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
In my mind, anyone below mid-tier is bad. It doesn't make much sense to label mid-tier characters "bad," because then why would they be mid-tier?

:069:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I just think it's funny how most people refer to anyone out of A tier as "low tiers". Like everytime Sonic or Fox is beating someone people are like stop losing to low tiers haha.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Lmfao. I think the imaginary line is drawn right past Rob. Lose to anyone behind him, and it's just like an abyss of rejected squares on the character select screen.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I just think it's funny how most people refer to anyone out of A tier as "low tiers". Like everytime Sonic or Fox is beating someone people are like stop losing to low tiers haha.
we should extend this to anyone that is below meta knight and diddy IMO

lost to snake?

don't be a scrub, losing to low tiers smh

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sometimes

But then I catch you platform camping with Bite, and follow up with a guaranteed dash grab. And then the Ice Cream truck comes...

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
can't we start a discussion about using handicaps in brawl?

Should be the player's choice imo.

I don't really like pikachu being viable, so let's start soon, mk?
Pikachu really is not viable unless your Anther/Esam level (well at least during national events he's not)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol at the above comment basically translating to:

____ Character isnt good unless the player playing them is really really good.

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
Lol at the above comment basically translating to:

____ Character isnt good unless the player playing them is really really good.
Not really, When do you even see avg Pika performing well with Pikachu on a regular basis ?

There is also the fact that using pika at a high level is very hard (seems harder then most other high tier chars)

There's a reason why there is only 1 Good Pika Main every so often

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
so they finally realised sonic isnt bad?
Don't start...

but some people on the sonic hype train currently think sonic should be above DK.

i would like to note anyone who is on said hype train currently should read this post with a condescending tone in mind.
Shut up.

Nobody wants the Sonic discussion again. Let Orion and JohnNumbers finish battling it out.

Jesus Christ on a stick...:glare:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh no, no, no.
Sonic is STILL bad.

He's just not as bad as the current tier list, or preconceived notions of the character, have made him out to be.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No, low-level players can't do **** about Pika. Mid-level play would be relevant, but like... The most abundant type of player in communities don't matter until they're high-level.

That's what tier lists are for, determining viability at the highest level. Not at the level of run of the mill payers. Hope no one takes offense to that, cause if you do, that's like your opinion man.

Tl;dr: dealwithit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom