• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^So you know that top american smashers will beat top european smashers because you want top european smashers to come to ohana?
makes sense

@Umbreon: Ek hardly plays anymore, sadly :( Amsah is still as good as ever, tho

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
i cant think of a european player thats better than m2k, pc, shizwiz, chu. thats based on videos with arent entirely accurate but i think you get the idea. anyways...

when yall are talking about peaches and **** you're forgetting cort. he's only the best peach player ever.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
i cant think of a european player thats better than m2k, pc, shizwiz, chu. thats based on videos with arent entirely accurate but i think you get the idea. anyways...

when yall are talking about peaches and **** you're forgetting cort. he's only the best peach player ever.
you are right,lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's worser!?!?! You guys should play Kirby more often because I can't belive he's that bad, ok he's bad but not that bad. XD

D

Deleted member

XIF is old, but not old enough to know about HEINABABEE. =)

hein is the guy that taught mike g how to play peach for the record. same crew and such.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
mario is definitley underrated...
what teh **** where they thinking...

look at fast1 results... greenmario 13. and dj nintendo 9. place in melee singles, both mario mains

srsly.

unknown522

Some guy
samus is too high,

doc, ganon, DK > samus

jiggs should be higher

dk > luigi

mario > luigi

pichu > kirby

GAW > zelda

ness > zelda

yoshi > zelda

ness > yoshi

bowser should be higher

bowser > ness, yoshi, zelda

pikachu will **** low-tier tourneys now

Overload

Smash Lord
samus IS way too high, but again, people are way too biased on tourney results. Tourney results does not necessarily reflect how good the character is
Then what are they supposed to go by? Assumptions and vague possibility?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
the first line of your sig applies to your post, good sir =P

zelda is hot garbage

G&W is slightly less hot garbage

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
It's nice to see all of Mango's beastliness pay off. Jiggs Ftw

YAY MARTH! Tied for #1!!!!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm going to have to say that this is the most accurate list ever created, and it took long enough for it to be updated. That being said, I too have a few problems with it. (Who doesn't)

Current Top 3:
Fox
Marth
Sheik

imo
What it should say:
Sheik
Fox
Marth

Also, imo Roy is a bit high.

But that's it.

Smash Master
It's a shame noone ever bothered to try to be good with Pichu. He has an unedgeguardable recovery, tiny hitbox, amazing aerial mobility (on par with Falcon), powerful lingering f-smash, good edgeguarding, and can kill vertically and horizontally. His only weaknesses are light weight and lack of range.

I know Chu messed around with him for a while, but I don't think he ever developed him fully.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
It's a shame noone ever bothered to try to be good with Pichu. He has an unedgeguardable recovery, tiny hitbox, amazing aerial mobility (on par with Falcon), powerful lingering f-smash, good edgeguarding, and can kill vertically and horizontally. His only weaknesses are light weight and lack of range.

I know Chu messed around with him for a while, but I don't think he ever developed him fully.
What about t0mmy? o.o

his only weakness is being absolute garbage lol
QFT.

Ja

Smash Journeyman

Tiny hitbox doesn't matter, good people can still hit you. His fsmash is weak. Mobility doesn't matter when all your moves are weak. Pikachu is better in every way.

Everytime someone looks at a crappy character, lists some strengths, and says they should be ranked higher, go look at a character that is ranked 1-2 tiers higher, list all their strengths, and you'll (hopefully) see the difference. The second list should be 2-3 times as long.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Pichu should be above m2, kirby and maybe even bowser (imo)
kirby needs to be last, he just sucks in every way imaginable, atleast bowser, m2 and pichu have some strong points (but theyre still terrible)
BTW, ness being above yoshi is ridiculous. Yoshi should be above roy, zelda and prolly g&w aswell. No way he is bottom tier lol

Oracle

Smash Master
M2 should definitely be above pichu
He has combo's and the nair of doom.
Pichu is so hard to hit with, and really only has his nair as a good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom