• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Metaknight Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
nu's not that bad.
most of her matchups are even.
and some people say arakune/rachel are better than her.

now on topic... anti-ban is against a temp ban because it might prove them wrong. that's really the only reason i can think of to not be behind it.
anybody else have any ideas...?

iRJi

Smash Champion

That was my main. People stopped playing me around here, so I dropped it.
If you have a 360, come see me =]

@ everyone else: I can't believe you people are repeating the same things that I posted over 100 pages ago. A temp ban is just the most logical solution for various reasons. >_>

Tien2500

Smash Lord
nu's not that bad.

now on topic... anti-ban is against a temp ban because it might prove them wrong. that's really the only reason i can think of to not be behind it.
Well also because they don't want to give up their (some of their) main for 5 months.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Not really part of this argument, but there are two things I don't see working well with a temp-ban.

1) The duration. If a temp-ban is let's say 6 months, and you still have to convince a lot of TOs to follow through with it (even if a few people in an area host MK ban tourneys, it's not hard to think that MK mains won't still go to those and not completely drop MK), and the transition obviously isn't clear cut as, "Temp ban starts now, no more MK tourneys," then how would the results work? Like what exactly would you be looking for with results?

Yes, some players are good and would able to transition from MK to some other character, but others would be less able to do that. Learning a new character is tough. If you're good or not, there's still a period for a while where you're mediocre with your new character. How long would it take for results to round out to those good players placing well again? A month? Two? Some MK mains, like aforementioned, might just wait for the MK allowed tournaments, and some may just quit Brawl altogether for Melee.

Overall, there'd be a lot of variables for why results aren't clear. For example, you may see a rise in Falcos in a region because they were the Falcos placing below the MKs. Maybe there's a rise because the region has strong Diddy and D3 mains. Maybe there's a rise just because the MKs who can't use MK all just like Falco, and it's out of pure preference. What exactly would you be looking for?

A time span of 6 months seems too short to find consistent results of what the metagame would clearly be like with MK. Any longer, like a year, and it's pretty much like a permaban anyway.

2) Transitioning from the end of the temp-ban. If you come to the conclusion that MK's ban-worthy with these results, there's no problem. If you come to the opposite conclusion, it seems impossible to execute for obvious reasons. You just eliminated the best character in the game, the one that many people complain about, the community's on the fence about, many people have a tough match-up dealing with, and you try to reintroduce him. It's obvious that a lot of TOs will think, "okay but I prefer the MK banned tourneys so I'm just going to keep him banned."

Basically, how would you get around these two problems if you instituted a temp ban? They seem like glaring reasons why a temp-ban is a bad idea, to me at least.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ally got what ... 3rd? at pound 4 by using mostly MK. and then started using snake when he went into losers.
and i'm pretty sure this was his first large tournament with MK.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Adumdrodeus, that is certainly an interesting proposal.
Thanks, unfortunately, at this stage it's getting crushed between the two extremes, even though it's widely proposed and I have some backers, no shot of getting it in.

So I'm left with hoping that:

A. Omni pulls it off, cause I think a ban without just cause is more distasteful then simply ending debate.

B. That the community doesn't break down because of whichever option the result is.

Trela

Smash Lord
This Debate looks like as though something big is about to happen. Even though I'm still working on my big post, I may not have enough time.

If that's the case, then I'll just say "yes" to banning MK.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
We don't only ban things because they're broken.

e.g., everything else we've banned in Brawl.

A temporary ban sets MK's current data as a bar from which we can compare new data, thus setting objective and unmoveable guidelines.
You of all people should know most of the other things we ban shouldn't have been banned. We should try unbanning all the things that were never broken to begin with. I think this would be a more worthwhile experiment than the mk-ban.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Not really part of this argument, but there are two things I don't see working well with a temp-ban.

1) The duration. If a temp-ban is let's say 6 months, and you still have to convince a lot of TOs to follow through with it (even if a few people in an area host MK ban tourneys, it's not hard to think that MK mains won't still go to those and not completely drop MK), and the transition obviously isn't clear cut as, "Temp ban starts now, no more MK tourneys," then how would the results work? Like what exactly would you be looking for with results?

Yes, some players are good and would able to transition from MK to some other character, but others would be less able to do that. Learning a new character is tough. If you're good or not, there's still a period for a while where you're mediocre with your new character. How long would it take for results to round out to those good players placing well again? A month? Two? Some MK mains, like aforementioned, might just wait for the MK allowed tournaments, and some may just quit Brawl altogether for Melee.

Overall, there'd be a lot of variables for why results aren't clear. For example, you may see a rise in Falcos in a region because they were the Falcos placing below the MKs. Maybe there's a rise because the region has strong Diddy and D3 mains. Maybe there's a rise just because the MKs who can't use MK all just like Falco, and it's out of pure preference. What exactly would you be looking for?

A time span of 6 months seems too short to find consistent results of what the metagame would clearly be like with MK. Any longer, like a year, and it's pretty much like a permaban anyway.

2) Transitioning from the end of the temp-ban. If you come to the conclusion that MK's ban-worthy with these results, there's no problem. If you come to the opposite conclusion, it seems impossible to execute for obvious reasons. You just eliminated the best character in the game, the one that many people complain about, the community's on the fence about, many people have a tough match-up dealing with, and you try to reintroduce him. It's obvious that a lot of TOs will think, "okay but I prefer the MK banned tourneys so I'm just going to keep him banned."

Basically, how would you get around these two problems if you instituted a temp ban? They seem like glaring reasons why a temp-ban is a bad idea, to me at least.
I applaud you.You are the first person who actually give legitimate reasons and concerns that should be taken into consideration. I do agree with point in this though.

I wrote the proposal for the temp ban, and I went over why this is one of the best ways to go about it. You are right, first of all. Transitioning from one character to another can be tough, but it can be said the same going vise versa. Despite MK being the best, it still takes time to pick him up, and practice for a little before getting a solid result in tourney. How long that takes is up the the player, of course.

I stated earlier that without action, there is no results. As you, and many people have read in the previous 20 pages or so, Debating and arguing will only cause a loop. I stated this over 100+ pages ago that the only way to get concrete information, is to address the situation first hand.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The major concerns for a temp ban to gather data are practical, and we discussed it in the PtW podcast, if anyone is interested.

There's actually a great deal more that goes into it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally got what ... 3rd? at pound 4 by using mostly MK. and then started using snake when he went into losers.
He was sent to losers by Ksizzle in MK dittos. Before that the only set he won against with MK was Cable (a DK whom he would've beaten with Snake too).

HE LOST TO VEX' BOWSER WITH MK AND DESTROYED HIM AFTERWARDS WITH SNAKE

He beat Seibrik with Snake
He beat Havok with Snake
He beat Ksizzle in revenge with Snake after losing to him with MK
He lost to M2K on game 5 with M2K running the clock.

All his important wins were with Snake. MK shouldn't even be next to his name.

and i'm pretty sure this was his first large tournament with MK.
No, it wasn't.

Look at tournament results and watch tournament vids. Snake has done little to halt MK's dominance. The matchup isn't even either.
Be more specific. You literally said that "MK has figured out the match-up". If that's the case then you imply that MK is doing better against Snake than before Apex. When I look at recent tourney rankings I constantly see Snake in the same tier as Snake.

Before Apex MK was in a tier on his own.

What are MKs significant wins in the match-up after Apex that makes him perform better against Snake than before Apex?

evidence for the underlined please?
1.) It matters because one or more even match-up make the whole debate obsolete
2.) Snake at Apex and Genesis, Snake at FS8 and Hobo 15 or sth like that, bunch of wins by Fatal, Candy, Bizkit and RedHalberd.
3.) Results of high level play
4.) Fatal, Bizkit, Candy, Anti, RedHalberd, Mojoe, Razer

:059:

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
nu's not that bad.

This entire debate is more than "Anti-ban vs. Pro-ban who will win lololol," and the tone of your post makes it seem like that. We should be concerned about the community overall and be willing to compromise, because this is a decision that affects competitive Brawl players for as long as the game has a competitive game, not because, "we're beating you at this argument respond to this lol we win."

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
There's really a small portion of ppl against the temp ban. I think we can ignore them and move on to convincing the SBR to enforce it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There's really a small portion of ppl against the temp ban. I think we can ignore them and move on to convincing the SBR to enforce it.
AvaricePanda and the posts I made earlier still need to be addressed. Those are huge problems with the temp ban.

Also gathering legitimate data on who places where.

iRJi

Smash Champion
AvaricePanda and the posts I made earlier still need to be addressed. Those are huge problems with the temp ban.

Also gathering legitimate data on who places where.
Repost them. I will try to answer them.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Look at tournament results and watch tournament vids. Snake has done little to halt MK's dominance. The matchup isn't even either.
It never was, LOL. This community has the disturbing ability o think just because Ally with Snake beat M2K with MK a few times means it's a 50:50 match up. There is nothing remotely close that correlates the 2; A does not = B. It's just about knowing the match up. Now, the "LOL Snake can do itz!!!" talk has been replaced "LOL Diddy can do itz!!", despite the fact that it's the exact same case as it was with Snake, and the top MKs have little Diddy experience (as many have even admitted). Once they figure that out, Mk wil still be top. ADHD winning first at Pound 4 means nothing, save that he's good. Having 8 MKs in the top 10, however, DOES mean something.

So what is the summary of this topic so far? I'm hearing a lot of buzz that a ban might be coming for sure, or, at the VERY LEAST, a temp-ban (which is what is required for his hot debate-it's illgical rabble until we can actualy text theenviroment witout him). Is the momentum a certain direction? Any SBR news? I'm trying to keep up with the general ideasbeing presented here, but it moves fast.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
How I learned to stop worrying and love the knee, so chiiiilll.

QUOTE=Ax00x0;9577159]It never was, LOL. This community has the disturbing ability o think just because Ally with Snake beat M2K with MK a few times means it's a 50:50 match up. There is nothing remotely close that correlates the 2; A does not = B. It's just about knowing the match up. Now, the "LOL Snake can do itz!!!" talk has been replaced "LOL Diddy can do itz!!", despite the fact that it's the exact same case as it was with Snake, and the top MKs have little Diddy experience (as many have even admitted). [/QUOTE]

Nice to know know I'm not the only one who realizes this.

The major problem is, all our metrics are currently unreliable.

iRJi

Smash Champion
How I learned to stop worrying and love the knee, so chiiiilll.

QUOTE=Ax00x0;9577159]It never was, LOL. This community has the disturbing ability o think just because Ally with Snake beat M2K with MK a few times means it's a 50:50 match up. There is nothing remotely close that correlates the 2; A does not = B. It's just about knowing the match up. Now, the "LOL Snake can do itz!!!" talk has been replaced "LOL Diddy can do itz!!", despite the fact that it's the exact same case as it was with Snake, and the top MKs have little Diddy experience (as many have even admitted).
Nice to know know I'm not the only one who realizes this.

The major problem is, all our metrics are currently unreliable.[/QUOTE]

Can you say that most information gathered might be rendered useless then?

Just asking, mean nothing by it honestly. Off of your opinion of course.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This entire debate is more than "Anti-ban vs. Pro-ban who will win lololol," and the tone of your post makes it seem like that. We should be concerned about the community overall and be willing to compromise, because this is a decision that affects competitive Brawl players for as long as the game has a competitive game, not because, "we're beating you at this argument respond to this lol we win."
When anti-ban's only supporter makes a claim, is responded to with tournament data galore and a fully functional argument only to say "I can't read it it's too long" and "data can be interpreted in many ways" even after an engineer and a statistician tell him that the data is sound, I think it's fairly obvious that someone is blowing steam :p

We're currently discussing it in the BBR.

Current things I've said we need to take note of is:

-Attendance

-How old MK mains do (if they all plummet and never recover, it could be a sign that MK inflates placements, if they all do just as well or better without MK it could be a sign that MK doesn't inflate placements, etc., etc.)

-Diversity in results (both regional and national)

-Dominance ratios of characters and the trends shown (Does character X just take MK's place? Is MK merely replaced by Diddy/Snake in the short term and long term? How long does it take for a new character to rise up? etc., etc.)

-Issues with planking and scrooging and how often they come up (is this just an MK issue, or will we see more doing it now?)

-"C rank" borderline characters placements in tournament (basically anyone who got wrecked by MK before, how are they doing now)

-Consistency in results / losses by soft and hard counters (is it fairly common for people to lose to hard counters, or does it seem more random?)

-Secondaries (Do more people have secondaries to make up for bad matchups now? Is there a universal that replaces MK, or do people have unique secondaries?)

We're currently asking for anything else we could take note of statistically, if you have any suggestions let me know.

Subjective things such as "are people happy" and "how do people feel" are also important, but not really quantifiable in any strict sense.

Most of the MK mains I've talked to have mentioned new characters they'd pick up; most of them came from another character anyway. There was a poll in the MK boards that had similar results as well. None of this is set in stone or scientific at all though, so it remains to be seen.

The 6 month time period is deliberately set as such so as to prevent anyone from "waiting for it to blow over"; you're either along for the ride or not, and there isn't an in-between.

See above for what we'd be looking for.

We have pages of data showing regional results, and it wouldn't be hard to take note of old MK mains and see their placements regionally. If it was an isolated region showing heavy Falco usage and another had heavy Marth usage, we can't know for sure what it means until we compare their travelling results. If all those falco's and marths go to a national and get wrecked, it doesn't really matter if they're winning their local bi-weekly tournament. We'd need to be looking for trends, not isolated incidences.

That said, isolated incidences will be noted so we can look for things. If everyone near DEHF picks up Falco because they know him so well, we might see new things from Falco and it may be that other regions will follow suit. Who knows? We'd need to see.

6 months was a careful choice. It's long enough to really show some drastic change considering how the metagame has shaped thus far. My own personal hypothesis is that Snake and Diddy would basically fill up MK's spots in the short term due to MK mains simply picking who they thought was the "next best character", but after 2-3 months this would drop off considerably due to increases of heavy counter characters like Dedede, Peach, Luigi, ROB, and other hard matchups for these two characters.

I'd expect to see a long-term increase in characters like Marth and Falco, but not to a considerable degree.

You have to remember that if the entire community prefers MK banned tournaments, it doesn't really matter what the data says: they'll continue to ban MK. It's up to individual TOs for that.

The BBR will definitely take into account happiness levels; if everyone is suddenly ecstatic and happy about Brawl, hell yeah! **** metaknight, we don't care about arbitrary principles. If it's some people are happy and some peopel want him back (i.e., reality), we'd look closely at the data gathered and compare it to Metaknight's results and the prior metagame. Depending on what we see, we should see a fairly clear answer. If Omni is able to say "HA! Snake is even more dominant with MK gone! He has nearly 50% of all the placements!", then the game is up and MK needs to be reintroduced. If we're able to say "That was one tournament, the rest of the data shows a game with a much wider roster and no clear victor; people are able to play over a dozen characters competitively and this is in stark contrast to previous data", it'll be likely that MK won't come back.

So while the fear that the "status quo" will remain forever... it isn't the case. I personally would fight to bring MK back if the game somehow fell back into the same cycle without him.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
as sad as it is.
this debate, just like any other is about who will win or lose.
we can't tell whether or not banning MK is good or bad for the community since we don't have any data to represent what will happen when he's banned.
if only there was some way to get this data.
hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Iread from page 30 up until now.

Pro-ban: Please get up some criteria. That will at least create a solid argument. While it is admirable that overswarm has collected so much data, you need an actual criteria.

Anti-ban: Adhd,Ally and FOW are known as outliers. Unless you see several other mainers replicating similar results, or creating a general trend, that is what they are, please stop trying to make MU ratio's based on them. While we SHOULD look at high level play, we should never be looking at the few player's who are going outside the trend.

Otherwise, we should start calling Diddy a Metaknight counter because of pound 4.

My personal opinion: Ban MK. Why? Just because it would make all the idiots who constantly go "get better" seeth with rage. No other reason. Why do I dislike those idiots who say that? It is what they ar, idiots. This is the ONLY community that will ever say such a thing in a discussion that has popped up SEVERAL times. It is fine the first few complaints, but when its close to 2 years and the same **** discussion pops up? Yeah, then you're just trolling.

Am I mad? Hell no, I am just giddy.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Can you say that most information gathered might be rendered useless then?

Just asking, mean nothing by it honestly. Off of your opinion of course.
MU ratios are far too unreliable to consider basing a ban off of them, both in the empirical sense and the theoretical modeling.

There is no consistent empirical model, and decided lack of valid data. The theorycraft model we use on the other hand is simply broken.

I'll expend it to tourney results though, since that's what I think you're asking.

The raw data isn't useless, but a great deal of adjustment has to go into it, and I'm currently exploring ways to deal with that with a friend who is quite good at statistics.

But for right now, it's not precise enough to tell us a whole lot of useful information, only very general "mk is probably somewhat better then everyone else" type data.

Iread from page 30 up until now.

Pro-ban: Please get up some criteria. That will at least create a solid argument. While it is admirable that overswarm has collected so much data, you need an actual criteria.

Anti-ban: Adhd,Ally and FOW are known as outliers. Unless you see several other mainers replicating similar results, or creating a general trend, that is what they are, please stop trying to make MU ratio's based on them. While we SHOULD look at high level play, we should never be looking at the few player's who are going outside the trend.

Otherwise, we should start calling Diddy a Metaknight counter because of pound 4.
We've moved past simply creating a criteria, at this point my standing suggestion is a process which we can use to make a criteria that we can have a community consensus on by forming a committee out of BBR members chosen by their respective sides in the discussion that will decide what data actual data is necessary to know, and what the results of that data should be in order for anything in this game to be banworthy. Base it data we don't already know.

Supporting a process to get a criteria is a lot easier then supporting a specific criteria.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
a bunch of stuff
Alright, thanks. I just wanted more answers as to what you were looking for in a temp-ban, not just, "oh let's see what happens." That's all seems pretty reasonable.

Otherwise I also agree with adum about redoing the way we think of match-ups. Even if it's a completely seperate issue it seems like something that needs to happen.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
QUOTE=Ax00x0;9577159]It never was, LOL. This community has the disturbing ability o think just because Ally with Snake beat M2K with MK a few times means it's a 50:50 match up. There is nothing remotely close that correlates the 2; A does not = B. It's just about knowing the match up. Now, the "LOL Snake can do itz!!!" talk has been replaced "LOL Diddy can do itz!!", despite the fact that it's the exact same case as it was with Snake, and the top MKs have little Diddy experience (as many have even admitted).
Nice to know know I'm not the only one who realizes this.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, and this trend really because apparent to me after Ally beat M2K; there were posts quite literally claiming the debate was "over"-not sarcasm, either, but straight faced belief that this was the end of all tournies, and it was from people unknown and known alike. It was sad.

This continued in the last ban thread-Ally vs M2K was still brought up. On top of that, I personally (as well as others) constantly polled common voters on how they could have possibly voted anti-ban, when the anti-ban's arguments didn't hold a candle to the pro-ban's. Surprisenly, most acknowledged the weak state of the anti-ban side, BUT VOTED FOR IT ANYWAY, usually because of :

1) A Completely stupid reason (Ally vs M2k)
2) A reason unrelated to anything or worthless (I just don't think he should be banned)
3) a reason based on unfound logic (then snake will just be come number 1, then all the MK players will stop playing, etc.).

Either the community as a whole lacks any knd of logical processing skills, or they KNOW that MK is broken, yet just refuse to give up the free meal ticket for...whatever reason. And it's one thing for general memebers to think this (even if they always vote to proban), but for the "elite" SBR memebers to fall for the same tricks...now that deeply worries me.

Hopefully, numbers, logic, and intelligence will be used this time, because previous votes have seemed to be based on anything but. And I know (or hope) we are all better than that.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Indeed, and this trend really becae apparent to me after Ally beat M2K; there were posts quite literally claiming thedebate was "over"-not sarcasm, either, but straight faced belief that this was the en of all tournies, and it was from people unknown and known alke. It was sad.

This continued in the last ban thread-Ally vs M2K was still brought up. On to of that, I eprsonally (as well as others) constantly polled common voters on how they could have possibly voted anti-ban, when the anti-ban's arguments didn't hold a candle to the pro-ban's. Surprisenly, most acknowledged the weak state of the anti-ban side, BUT VOTED FOR IT ANYWAY, usually because of a

1) Completely stupid reason (Ally vs M2k)
2) A reason unrelated to anything or worthles (I just don't think he should be)
3) a reason based on unfound logic (then snke will just be come number 1, then all the MK players will stop playing, etc.).

Either the community as a whole lacks any knd of logical processing skills, or they KNOW that MK is broken, yet just refuse to give up the free meal ticket for...whatever reason. And it's one thing for general memebers to think this (even if they always vote to proban), but for the "elite" SBR memebers to fall for the same tricks...now that deeply worries me.

Hopefully, numbers, logic, and intelligence will be used this time, because previous votes have seemed to be based on anything but. And I know 9or hope) we are all better than that.
That's a perception issue, it is literally impossible for either side's finalizing arguments to be more logical because there is a decided lack of a criteria to base this on.

I have suggested a criteria (even just as a starting point to discuss what it should be), I have suggested a process to create a criteria that the community could reference to, nobody listens.

The reason why anti-ban is currently on better logical ground (not that 99.9% even realize this) is due to the "not yet, we don't have a criteria" argument.

Until that issue is resolved, any discussion of any result that will be static is entirely useless at best, and threatens to tear the community apart at worst.

Basically, it's a prolonged exercise in contemplating our navels.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Oh, wow.

I quit. Anyone in NYC area want to play some Brawl+?

I'm free tomorrow and Wednesday.
Where and wut time? I might show up.

why dont we make a rediculous rule if you use mk like he automatically loses if the timer runs out.
We've established every other rule to limit MK, might as well continue.

Anyway, this thread trolls lives. MK is a troll. Stop feeding the troll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wykTdjuLU

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Snake is my most practiced matchup, just like Fox is in Melee. I honestly think the only reason MK is so used so much is because he's easier to pick up at a lower level, and since people talk about him so much everyone is like oh I guess I'll use him too. If he was really so broken then the top of the metagame would be MKs dominating, not me/ally/adhd/dehf dominating everything almost all of the time

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Snake is my most practiced matchup, just like Fox is in Melee. I honestly think the only reason MK is so used so much is because he's easier to pick up at a lower level, and since people talk about him so much everyone is like oh I guess I'll use him too. If he was really so broken then the top of the metagame would be MKs dominating, not me/ally/adhd/dehf dominating everything almost all of the time
*facepalm*

Look at everyone below you, ADHD and ally on you pound 4 results.

Not saying you're wrong (as I said many times, we really don't know), especially since the more people pick up a character, the more top leveled players develop naturally for that character (500 mk mains, 100 bowser mains, if one top level bowser develops, we can expect 5 top level mks in general), but you really really didn't help anything here.

There's a cloud of lower MKs that are almost there.

NNID
Budget_Player
Also considered that it works the other way around? That MK is the very best matchup of all Ally, ADHD, and DEHF? That it's the matchup they put the most time into? That they broke their heads for?

You realize what's funny about this? It's bound to be like this for every pro with half a chance of winning because MK is EVERYWHERE. You can't win if you don't know the matchup either a) way better than the opposing MK knows your matchup if you aren't playing MK or b) as well as the opposing MK if you are MK. MK is THE make or break matchup, there's too **** many of you.

You can be as incredible as you want at the snake matchup, you can be a god against Diddy, incredible against ICs... it won't help, they aren't chars you play every other round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom