• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

some1rational

Smash Cadet
thx for uploading the grand finals man...even if they were somewhat a blow-out you've made me happy today with hype vids

skyheart

Smash Lord
wait where is the grandfinals i went to pakman's channel...there was only chu vs cort and zhu vs cort

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Match 1 of Cort vs Zhu didn't go through I guess. Stupid youtube lol.

Nice job, Pakman.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Get at my sentence being cut off at the end when I was saying, "Aight, who's coming to my house for a smashfest/housing lol?"

Hostility

Smash Ace
Wow the commentary for grand finals ****ing sucked, and east coast, you don't make a lot of sense when you go:

Winners finals: I THOUGHT MANGO WAS GONNA **** US WITHOUT PUFF, PUFF IS OVERPOWERED AND BORING, WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Grand finals: MANGO'S NOT GOING PUFF, **** MY LIFE, THIS TOURNAMENT SUCKS, WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Seriously, the constant whining and complaining during the commentary was terrible, I wouldn't be making fun of the west coast commentary because the way some of the commentators for this tournament acted was downright embarassing. You guys need to leave the mic with wife cause he seems to be the only self respecting commentator you guys have.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Seriously, the constant whining and complaining during the commentary was terrible, I wouldn't be making fun of the west coast commentary because the way some of the commentators for this tournament acted was downright embarassing. You guys need to leave the mic with wife cause he seems to be the only self respecting commentator you guys have.

Last time I had a mic I freestyled over 3 sets.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
WOOOOOW leave me alone

i wanted 2 go puff fukers

m2k said no he pretty much

knew he had loss

SO BLAME M2k

either way i thought

it was a pretty good

set lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Wow the commentary for grand finals ****ing sucked, and east coast, you don't make a lot of sense when you go:

Winners finals: I THOUGHT MANGO WAS GONNA **** US WITHOUT PUFF, PUFF IS OVERPOWERED AND BORING, WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Grand finals: MANGO'S NOT GOING PUFF, **** MY LIFE, THIS TOURNAMENT SUCKS, WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

This is why the commentating should be left to me & Wife, me & Alukard, and maybe a few others. Then there will be no more complaints about East Coast commentary.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
WOOOOOW leave me alone

knew he had loss

SO BLAME M2k

either way i thought

it was a pretty good

set lol
no ones blaming you. And next time if he asks you to do that be like f*ck you *****. Im goin Puff anywayz. beotch

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Its funny, that's why we do it. Even if we do it for like 30 seconds or so. Most of the time when we say stuff in Spanish, we translate what we said in English right away.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOL when they speak in spanish that

**** is hilarious hahah

and hbk .. i said that

but then he looked so sad

that i just didnt hahah

and hbk..........
<333333333333

nice jacket

=D

Hostility

Smash Ace
Its funny, that's why we do it. Even if we do it for like 30 seconds or so. Most of the time when we say stuff in Spanish, we translate what we said in English right away.
As long as you guys don't whine and cry like a couple of girls, that's fine with me. Dumb humor and stuff like that is why I love commentary. I also do know that you guys have more good commentators than just wife, and hopefully you couple of guys who were funny and doing well stick to it because good commentary can be pretty entertaining, whether it's analytical or if it's like west coast where we just get hella loud and obnoxious but try to keep it light hearted. I just can't ****ing stand the whining and the johns that just a couple of commentators did that really ruined it.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
I think the grand finals would have been much better if they both just closed their eyes moved the joystick around a bit than hit A to select a character.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
As long as you guys don't whine and cry like a couple of girls, that's fine with me. Dumb humor and stuff like that is why I love commentary. I also do know that you guys have more good commentators than just wife, and hopefully you couple of guys who were funny and doing well stick to it because good commentary can be pretty entertaining, whether it's analytical or if it's like west coast where we just get hella loud and obnoxious but try to keep it light hearted. I just can't ****ing stand the whining and the johns that just a couple of commentators did that really ruined it.
Don't worry, the commentary will be in good hands. I'm gonna assume you've never heard me commentate before. I've commentated many crew battles and matches. As soon as Chibo puts up the Revival of Melee's crew battle, you'll hear the way I commentate. I hope you end up liking it, as everyone else has. I've never gotten a complaint just like my DJ-ing skills so yeah.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so like ... zhu ***** the ****ing balls off me and showed me why people cannot TO and stay warmed up

LMFAO

zhu is good

TRUE STORY

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be a TO for a tournament and still play well, the same as always, or maybe even better. Sometimes I barely have any friendlies during a tournament or not have any at all. That's me though. Some people can pull it off and some people can't. Being a TO, not having/barely having any sleep before the tournament, stuff like that has a big effect on some people.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
WOOOOOW leave me alone

knew he had loss

SO BLAME M2k

either way i thought

it was a pretty good

set lol
I thought the set was really good, both of you pulled out some pretty tight combos, and that match on corneria was definitely epic same with the falcon ditto in the last match. it was disappointing hearing the crowd reaction though.

......LOL so I watched the your interview a few days ago and just reading your post right now I could hear you saying it out loud with those pauses in between lines and realize you post exactly like you talk, in broken fragments like that. lol wow ok I get it now.

anways I really liked the grandfinals

EDIT

so like ... zhu ***** the ****ing balls off me and showed me why people cannot TO and stay warmed up

LMFAO

zhu is good

TRUE STORY
hooray for Johnathan Coast. you guys are awesome.

soap

Smash Hero
"It's almost like mango baited him into playing these stupid a## characters that he doesn't play"

lol, good **** mango

D

Deleted member

I bet it feels good to be WC now where you can dismiss everything as johns after losing all this time.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Thanks Pakman for uploading!

Just one more thing... any chance you have me vs alukard. Falco vs Sheik then Marth =DD
Yeah I only sort of have it though.

The last 50% of the first match, the video got cut off. The audio survived though. Someone walked by and unplugged the splitter thing. So I really only have match 2.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
good one dude :) he disappointed all those people that were there and then whined about it. doesnt matter, its a game.

beotch
Srs business. Lolbanned.

Anyways, I'm sick of everyone complaining about the commentary. Just turn the volume down and stop *****ing for two seconds if its THAT bad. -_-
I don't mind EC's bias or WC's screaming like maniacs... both are entertaining if you give 'em a chance.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
those grand finals weren't as bad as everyone's making out

not as good as some, but still definately worth a watch, falco sheik is a legit matchup rite?

Top Bottom