• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So FE7 was a prequel to FE6? Sorry, Tedius, your only chance of Lyn being in SSB4 just bombed, as Lyn can't be in any future games to make her actually important. Sorry that ZSS wasn't satisfactory for you getting your jollies in Brawl, as I really don't see how someone could be so attached to Lyndis otherwise, seeing how incredibly obscure she is.

K. Rool was my most wanted character, and now that he's cut, Mewtwo's my second. They're not in, and they're FAR more deserving then Lyndis, do you see my boycotting Brawl? At least we did get four truly deserving characters in Brawl, even if they should've been in Melee, in Wario, Diddy, Dedede and Meta Knight, along with the third parties. (Seriously, if you take away those six characters, the game would be terrible.) Ganondorf, my favorite next to K. Rool, was made into a mockery at bottom tier and still has no sword. That's something worthy of outrage, and I'm angry about it, but all you're doing is depriving yourself of a otherwise good game by boycotting it. It won't affect anything, and nobody will follow your "example".

I knew I heard the now or never concept from somewhere, chrono, makes sense it was you. :)
Bravo. I feel the same way. I have wanted Ridley even prior to Melee's release (basically since May of 2001 since I saw him in the opening trailer), I was upset that he didn't make it despite being one of the most highly requested characters. However, I got over it (though I still think it was boneheaded). Also, my main Samus got nerfed into oblivion as well, and became the harlot of Smash thanks to the inclusion of ZSS. My other main, Roy, got axed altogether, all the while Sakurai had gall to include a song entitled, "Roy's Hope". Mewtwo (while not one of my mains) was my favorite Pokemon, and he got cut.

Really, Tedius, you think you are the only one who was wronged with Brawl. Also, no one cares if you boycott Brawl? If you think people should care about you boycotting it, at least explain why you feel the need to tell everyone you are boycotting it?

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
So FE7 was a prequel to FE6? Sorry, Tedius, your only chance of Lyn being in SSB4 just bombed, as Lyn can't be in any future games to make her actually important. Sorry that ZSS wasn't satisfactory for you getting your jollies in Brawl, as I really don't see how someone could be so attached to Lyndis otherwise, seeing how incredibly obscure she is.

K. Rool was my most wanted character, and now that he's cut, Mewtwo's my second. They're not in, and they're FAR more deserving then Lyndis, do you see my boycotting Brawl? At least we did get four truly deserving characters in Brawl, even if they should've been in Melee, in Wario, Diddy, Dedede and Meta Knight, along with the third parties. (Seriously, if you take away those six characters, the game would be terrible.) Ganondorf, my favorite next to K. Rool, was made into a mockery at bottom tier and still has no sword. That's something worthy of outrage, and I'm angry about it, but all you're doing is depriving yourself of a otherwise good game by boycotting it. It won't affect anything, and nobody will follow your "example".

I knew I heard the now or never concept from somewhere, chrono, makes sense it was you. :)
No, Lyn's chance of being in SSB4 is not really shot down. Storyline importance does not guarantee a spot in future SSB games. It is not that I am attached to Lyn (she is not my favorite Nintendo character; Ayra from FE4 is), but it is that her being an Assist Trophy rather than a playable character is my biggest disappointment with Brawl. It is my decision if I am going to boycott SSB4 and/or later SSB games. My most wanted character was Ayra from FE4, but I am not expecting her at this time. Lyn is not as obscure as Ayra.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Reiq is a great artist. You can only imagine the shock when I found out, you know, his other works...

I doubt any character that was an AT or boss in Brawl will make a playable spot. Ever. We all know the reason, Mr. Resetti would be far to broken to make any match with him a fair fight.
hmmm i dunno i could see them making a bunch of the at's into playable's (i personally would like to see waluigi and samurai gorah but thats just me).

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Woman have breasts.
Zero Zuit Samus is a woman.
Therefore, Zero Suit Samus has breasts.
What's all the fuss? She's not even that revealing or good looking. Kinda like Nintendo's Angelina Jolie.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
hmmm i dunno i could see them making a bunch of the at's into playable's (i personally would like to see waluigi and samurai gorah but thats just me).
Lyn IS a shoe-in for SSB4, alongside Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Samurai Goroh. Mr. Resetti, Gray Fox, and Saki Amamiya were not actually expected to be playable in Brawl. There will not be a new Fire Emblem Lord between Brawl and SSB4. Lyn is a unique character compared to other Lords, and she cannot be a clone. I cannot get over her being an Assist Trophy, so I boycotted Brawl. It looks like I will boycott SSB4 and maybe beyond, unless I can see an online feature that could bring me hope.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
No, Lyn's chance of being in SSB4 is not really shot down. Storyline importance does not guarantee a spot in future SSB games. It is not that I am attached to Lyn (she is not my favorite Nintendo character; Ayra from FE4 is), but it is that her being an Assist Trophy rather than a playable character is my biggest disappointment with Brawl. It is my decision if I am going to boycott SSB4 and/or later SSB games. My most wanted character was Ayra from FE4, but I am not expecting her at this time. Lyn is not as obscure as Ayra.
What are you smoking? You're wanting to put Lyn in, yet Eliwood is "insignificant?

She's still not getting in. Time you accepted that or move on.

Lyn IS a shoe-in for SSB4, alongside Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Samurai Goroh. Mr. Resetti, Gray Fox, and Saki Amamiya were not actually expected to be playable in Brawl. There will not be a new Fire Emblem Lord between Brawl and SSB4. Lyn is a unique character compared to other Lords, and she cannot be a clone.
All hope is lost. Let us mourn.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Oh MAN, now WALUIGI'S a shoe-in? Jeez, WHY is it that people seem to think he deserves in Smash Bros. at all? He's lucky to have an AT spot.

And no I don't say this because I dislike him. I love Waluigi and think he's awesome, but as it stands he doesn't get even close to deserving a playable spot in Smash Bros.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Lyn huh...although I would love to see smash have its first female swordsman (i.e. swordswoman)...she's unlikely. Like, very...

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
You. Are. Wrong.
No, I am actually right. Intelligent Systems is not going to milk Fire Emblem. Intelligent Systems has no plans to bring in a new Fire Emblem Lord at this time. SSB4's platform may come as early as 2010. Lyn is somewhat likely to appear in SSB4 as a playable character. Her likelihood is uncertain. She was hoped to be so at the time Brawl was released. This is the only board that thinks Lyn is unlikely to be in SSB4. It is seems that Lyn is Ayra all over again with SSB4.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Waluigi is eww.
He hasnt even appeared in a mario game outside of Mario Party's and sport games.

Edit:or even a Wario game for that matter.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Just forget about Tedius, it's clear he's gone off the deep end and he's not coming back.

That doesn't mean Zero Suit Samus was deserving of a unique moveset slot. Come now, is there really anyone among us here who wouldn't trade Zero Suit Samus for Ganondorf to have his own moveset that he should've had in the first place? I still mained Ganondorf in Melee despite his clone status, it's not like it's Ganon's fault he was made a clone, and his play style worked for me quite well.

I tried to think positive when Ganondorf had his old moveset in Melee, thinking I wouldn't have to readjust my tactics with how I played as Ganon.

I was dead wrong.

Ganondorf was now horribly slow, beyond all reason, and his beautiful wizard's foot recovery was taken from him. I still wanted to main Ganon, but I simply couldn't when I saw how superior Dedede was in every way. Better recovery, range, projectiles, priority, power, recovery, speed, weight, chain grabs, you name it, Dedede's got it over Ganondorf. I still like Dedede as a character, but I like Ganon a hell of a lot better, so even ignoring cut characters, the terrible balancing of the smash bros games has always been a annoyin factor for me. I know no fighting game can be perfectly balanced, but I'd like to see the gap between characters smaller. While tiers usually don't affect my play, after a lot of play as the earlier mentioned two characters I just can't help but notice how superior Dedede is to Ganondorf, and it's really starting to hurt the Brawl competetive scene.

I feel as if I'm forced to play Dedede (As I use slow powerful characters), and I'm not exactly fond of people telling me how much I spam, which, pretty much, is the only way Dedede can keep up with the likes of Meta Knight and Snake.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Waluigi is eww.
He hasnt even appeared in a mario game outside of Mario Party's and sport games.

Edit:or even a Wario game for that matter.
You're forgetting Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix. He's one of the main villains. He tries to sabotage all the music in the Mushroom Kingdom. He can obviously have a moveset based around arrows flowing from the bottom of the screen to the top to attack opponents with.

Yeah, Waluigi sucks.

Rest assured, I was not joking.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
I once campaigned for Ayra being in Brawl, and they gave me the same response you have been giving me regarding Lyn being in SSB4. I will be coming back one of these days and reclaim my SSB fandom. This is not the end of the world for me. You are saying that Lyn will be Ayra all over again with me in SSB4.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Also, I don't think Tedius is right either, but...you guys should really just stop responding to him. Isn't there, like, a rule about that or something?
Eh, you're right, I was having too much fun with this thing. We're boycotting him now.

He's VERY wrong.

It's shoo-in, not shoe-in.
Really? Learn something new every day.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
No, I am actually right. Intelligent Systems is not going to milk Fire Emblem. Intelligent Systems has no plans to bring in a new Fire Emblem Lord at this time. SSB4's platform may come as early as 2010. Lyn is somewhat likely to appear in SSB4 as a playable character. Her likelihood is uncertain. She was hoped to be so at the time Brawl was released. This is the only board that thinks Lyn is unlikely to be in SSB4. It is seems that Lyn is Ayra all over again with SSB4.
Bravo. You just said she wasn't a shoo-in.

The next bolded means you agree with us that Lyn is unlikely.

HE ADMITTED IT!!!

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Ayra? Is she a dead FE lord? Oh my god...I think I write remember you. You campaigned for her to be in Brawl on Nsider, right?!
Yes, I did but she did not appear in Brawl at all nor was her original game represented. It seems like Lyn for SSB4 will be Ayra for Brawl all over again. Lyn is nothing compared to Ayra in storyline importance. I disagree that Lyn is unlikely to be playable in SSB4. It was once expected that Lyn would be in Brawl, and many campaigned for her. You are basing the "deserving" aspect mainly on storyline significance.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I did but she did not appear in Brawl at all nor was her original game represented. It seems like Lyn for SSB4 will be Ayra for Brawl all over again. Lyn is nothing compared to Ayra in storyline importance.
You said earlier that Arya couldn't get in because she had NO storyline importance. :laugh:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So just a quick count: who are all the likely (even the smallest bit) 3rd-party, Nintendo-connected characters we can think of that could possibly be in Smash?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Yes, I did but she did not appear in Brawl at all nor was her original game represented. It seems like Lyn for SSB4 will be Ayra for Brawl all over again. Lyn is nothing compared to Ayra in storyline importance. I disagree that Lyn is unlikely to be playable in SSB4. It was once expected that Lyn would be in Brawl, and many campaigned for her. You are basing the "deserving" aspect mainly on storyline significance.
You made me laugh at Nsider. You were so passionate about wanting Ayra in and literally everyone disagreed with you.

Both Lyn and Ayra are old, relativley unimportant lords. They're not going to get in.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
You said earlier that Arya couldn't get in because she had NO storyline importance. :laugh:
I did not say that Ayra could not get in because of storyline importance. Storyline importance does not guarantee a spot in the SSB4 roster. Lyn has great storyline importance, but Ayra's storyline importance is uncertain. The "deserving" aspect was abused against me only to influence me to boycott a SSB game. You are underrating Lyn's significance in the FE series. Lyn is not as unimportant as Ayra. I am more passionate about Ayra than Lyndis.

Wife

Smash Lord
What's all the fuss? She's not even that revealing or good looking. Kinda like Nintendo's Angelina Jolie.
Dude, speak the truth. But I'd totally have sex with Samus, whereas I don't know if I'd let Angelina down there after that whole blood vial thing . . .

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So just a quick count: who are all the likely (even the smallest bit) 3rd-party, Nintendo-connected characters we can think of that could possibly be in Smash?
I only ones that I can reasonably see in Smash 4 are Mega Man and Geno (although he doesn't deserve it). A Castlevania character also highly deserves to be in. Bomberman also fits in Smash, though he has not had a notable game in years. I guess you can also throw in a Chocobo or a Slime, and perhaps Pac-Man (though he has not had a good game in years). Other than that, there are no other "all-stars" to be included that have had significant history on Nintendo platforms.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
It'll be very, very long. Its by far the biggest topic I will have ever made.

Also, I am starting up the group to also think of ways to get across all the ideas presented within it without the mass tl:drs.
Well, you could try and do it in parts

Darn it, now I have to get this game as well becasue it has Lip in it, and I have no extra money on this game. XD
Doesn't need Lip to warrent a purchase ;)

1) Paper Mario is his own series, he's not a Mario character.
2) Bowser Jr. leagues above Toad?? A little whiny unoriginal Bowser clone who was made because the storyline was getting too stale is NOT more important than Toad. He does nothing other than paint with his magical brush (Which is a generic, recycled idea found in at least one episode of every lasting child's cartoon). I don't know about you, but I'd rather get a classic Mario character than an unoriginal villain. Don't start thinking that I hate him, I would just prefer Toad over him.
3) LOL GENO. He co-stared in one spinoff game that was released 12 years ago and hasn't been mentioned since. What significance does this character have? Popularity, but Toad also has that + has been in every Mario game + playable in multiple more games.

Toad>Bowser Jr>Petey>Waluigi>Rosalina>Daisy>(Every other Mario character)> Every other Nintendo character including Link's uncle>AND THEN Geno.
He's also one of the most requested characters for both the East and West.

Does anyone think that special moves need to be special again? Most people still think Ness and Lucas, Fox, Falco, and Wolf are clones of each other despite that they otherwise fight differently because of their special moves.
Again, they are done that way becuase it makes the most sence. While there could be a few changes, Ness and Lucas have the same moves because they are the same archtype. Fox and Falco because they are comrades. ect ect.

One other thing is that Lyn's moveset is in the Brawl game code, as proven in the Debug Menu. If Star Fox or F-Zero can get four characters, then Fire Emblem can too. I would want Ayra (a random FE character) if Lip makes it in. I have written a moveset for Ayra before, and I will do that later. Also, it is too early to call how many representatives a franchise could receive in SSB4. Downloadable content will most likely come, despite darkserenade's comments. Sakurai has said that he does not want SSB4 to be merely a sequel with more characters and modes. Like you have seen Snake in Brawl for the first time, it is expected that SSB4 may not be according to your predictions on this thread. Thus, expect some surprises.

According to some of the posts in this thread, it looks like SSB4 will be Brawl all over again in my decision.
You can stop being stupid now.

I know it for a FACT.

Look, if he can clone Ganondorf, the Lord of All Evil, Wielder of Dark Magic and a giant blade, with Captain Falcon of ALL people, then he'll clone Krystal with Fox.
Again, he would use power over a sword. He fits Falcon's moveset well.

He's just fast.

NO WE'RE NOT TOO SLOW.

He's pretty bad.

Bad ground game, mid-light, and has pretty sh*tty priority.

I don't think I need to mention how "swell" his killing potential is...
Again, magic world of tournaments that doesn't work in the real one. He is quick, has an amazing recovery, desent weight, and is one of the best characters at comboing (one of the most diverse). He's pretty good.

Personally, I feel there are quite a few Nintendo characters that deserve to be in. After Smash 5 though, I definitely think more emphasis on guests should be considered. However, there are quite a few series that have yet to get a playable character in Smash Bros.
Probably wont, and they don't need to. It takes WAY to much work to try and add a 3rd party character. There is probably so much paper work just for ONE. It's not practical, but also makes everything one big mess. Not to mention Nintendo has plenty of characters. That game wont come out for 14 years so I wouldn't doubt it having plenty of characters. Brawl added 16 new characters. 6 of them came after Melee.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Wow, so ****ed sure that you would even bet your life?

You know, I remember you saying that Ayra WAS going to be OVER Sigurd in NSider Forums...

...Changes haven't changed, except the fact that you now have a different username, please, PLEASE, do not be like this, kinda makes you look... dumb.

...Male FE Lords for SSB4!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Well, you could try and do it in parts

Doesn't need Lip to warrent a purchase ;)

He's also one of the most requested characters for both the East and West.

Again, they are done that way becuase it makes the most sence. While there could be a few changes, Ness and Lucas have the same moves because they are the same archtype. Fox and Falco because they are comrades. ect ect.

You can stop being stupid now.

Again, he would use power over a sword. He fits Falcon's moveset well.

Again, magic world of tournaments that doesn't work in the real one. He is quick, has an amazing recovery, desent weight, and is one of the best characters at comboing (one of the most diverse). He's pretty good.

Probably wont, and they don't need to. It takes WAY to much work to try and add a 3rd party character. There is probably so much paper work just for ONE. It's not practical, but also makes everything one big mess. Not to mention Nintendo has plenty of characters. That game wont come out for 14 years so I wouldn't doubt it having plenty of characters. Brawl added 16 new characters. 6 of them came after Melee.

I only ones that I can reasonably see in Smash 4 are Mega Man and Geno (although he doesn't deserve it). A Castlevania character also highly deserves to be in. I guess you can also throw in a Chocobo or a Slime, and perhaps Pac-Man (though he has not had a good game in years). Other than that, there are no other "all-stars" to be included that have had significant history on Nintendo platforms.
Nope. Just Megaman. None of the others even hit a high enough popularity to be considered. Geno is also counted as 1st party by Sakurai.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I only ones that I can reasonably see in Smash 4 are Mega Man and Geno (although he doesn't deserve it). A Castlevania character also highly deserves to be in. I guess you can also throw in a Chocobo or a Slime, and perhaps Pac-Man (though he has not had a good game in years). Other than that, there are no other "all-stars" to be included that have had significant history on Nintendo platforms.
Mmm, that's a start. In the direction that I feel Smash will be heading, however, I don't think the history needs to be as 'significant'.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
My personnal four locks:
1: K. Rool
2: Black Shadow
3: 5th gen Pokemon
4: New FE Lord

Extremely deserving, more so then above characters, but are hated by Sakurai:
5: Ridley
6: Mewtwo

Other less likely newcomers:
7: Roy
8: Megaman
9: Bomberman
10: Ray 01
11: Isaac (If a third Golden Sun is made)
12: Animal Crossing character (Honestly, I don't think Tom Nook is a lock for the spot.)
13: Character from series introduced before SSB4 is out
14: Dixie Kong (As a possible alternative to K. Rool, though very unlikely)
15: Samurai Goroh (See above, but for Black Shadow)
16: Paper Mario (Would count as a new series)
17: Bowser Jr. (Would be an actually new Mario character, could be a clone added at last second or have a unique moveset)
18: Krystal (She'd be in over Falco if it wern't for how much easier Falco's implenentation is and the fact Falco was in and was popular in Melee. Starfox doesn't deserve 4 reps, but she might get in anyway due to her "fanbase".)

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Wow, so ****ed sure that you would even bet your life?

You know, I remember you saying that Ayra WAS going to be OVER Sigurd in NSider Forums...

...Changes haven't changed, except the fact that you now have a different username.

...Male FE Lords for SSB4!

I did not say that Ayra was going to be over Sigurd in NSider Forums. I do not support that. It is sexist to saying that only male Fire Emblem Lords are candidates for SSB4. SSB4 should have at least one female FE character in the roster. We have had enough SSB games with an all-male FE team in the roster. That will have to change with SSB4.

It seems that everytime I campaign for a character, no matter how significant the character really is, fellow users tell me that the character is undeserving or insignificant (sometimes unadmittingly lie about the chances of being playable). All you do is post to influence me to boycott a game through fabricatedly false allegations.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I only ones that I can reasonably see in Smash 4 are Mega Man and Geno (although he doesn't deserve it). A Castlevania character also highly deserves to be in. Bomberman also fits in Smash, though he has not had a notable game in years. I guess you can also throw in a Chocobo or a Slime, and perhaps Pac-Man (though he has not had a good game in years). Other than that, there are no other "all-stars" to be included that have had significant history on Nintendo platforms.
It's not about history with Nintendo, Sakurai said it's about whether or not Capcom would want Megaman, Square Enix would let them use Geno or a Slime or a Chocobo, Hal revive their American mascot or even their Japanese mascot Bonk who was Mario's rival in Japan and not Sonic, Namco would contact Nintendo for Pacman, and it's not Konami that asked for Solid Snake, it was Kojima, a close firend of Sakurai and self-proclaimed Nintendo fan.

That being said, I hope to god at least one of them asks. I cannot believe that for Brawl, Sega was the ONLY company that asked. I say "yeah, why not?" to, well, all of them. They would all be awesome in Smash. The only possible one that I could have trouble with is Chocobo, because no doubt Final Fantasy rep would make it in over the much more awesome Dragon Warrior/Quest rep because FF is more popular in the Europe and the US than Asia, especially if we Westerners could get Sonic in.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I did not say that Ayra was going to be over Sigurd in NSider Forums. I do not support that. It is sexist to saying that only male Fire Emblem Lords are candidates for SSB4. SSB4 should have at least one female FE character in the roster. We have had enough SSB games with an all-male FE team in the roster. That will have to change with SSB4.
Irony much? It's sexism to want Lyn just because she doesn't have a d****. Characters should be put in judged on popularity (Lacking outside of your uncited wikia), importance, and uniqueness, all of which Lyn doesn't have.

It seems that everytime I campaign for a character, no matter how significant the character really is, fellow users tell me that the character is undeserving or insignificant (sometimes unadmittingly lie about the chances of being playable). All you do is post to influence me to boycott a game through fabricatedly false allegations.
Since when have we unadmittedly lied?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016

I know, just wanted you to say that here. Thanks for doing so. But FE lacks of many female protagonists, and they have to be iconic... like Peach, Samus or Zelda.

Lyn is just significant for being the 1st Lord world-widely. Meh, not big deal. Her significance in Fire Emblem is minor, really minor. And false allegations? Sorry, but this is kinda biased from your part.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
Irony much? It's sexism to want Lyn just because she doesn't have a d****. Characters should be put in judged on popularity (Lacking outside of your uncited wikia), importance, and uniqueness, all of which Lyn doesn't have.

Since when have we unadmittedly lied?
You did lie, and I have seen it outside this board. Lyn DOES have the popularity (especially in the West), importance, and uniqueness. She is not a clone of another Lord in any way.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Guess we can't ignore you Tedius, you're too persistent. Koj is right in pointing out that as far as Fire Emblem is concerned, there's more sexism against males then females. Wanting a character just because they're female is sexism, and we see plenty of this in politics.

The liberals in politics want there to be an equal amount of men and women in some jobs. That means that despite the individual men being better qualified, the woman would get the job to have an even count on gender. The fact of the matter is that the man deserved the job more, but was cut out of it by the woman due to people like you who are essentially "feminisits". No wrong is being done to females here, you're just insisting that there be more females for the sake of being more females.

How does this relate to Brawl? Roy, a new (Most likely male) FE Lord, Sigurd, Eliwood, Hector or just about anyone is more qualified for the job then Lyn, as all Lyn has going for her is popularity. Should they be cheated out of the slot due to being male? Hardly. You Lyn fans are the ones being sexist, as well as Krystal fans.

It's clear nobody here is going to join your cause.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
My personnal four locks:
1: K. Rool
2: Black Shadow
3: 5th gen Pokemon
4: New FE Lord

Extremely deserving, more so then above characters, but are hated by Sakurai:
5: Ridley
6: Mewtwo

Other less likely newcomers:
7: Roy
8: Megaman
9: Bomberman
10: Ray 01
11: Isaac (If a third Golden Sun is made)
12: Animal Crossing character (Honestly, I don't think Tom Nook is a lock for the spot.)
13: Character from series introduced before SSB4 is out
14: Dixie Kong (As a possible alternative to K. Rool, though very unlikely)
15: Samurai Goroh (See above, but for Black Shadow)
16: Paper Mario (Would count as a new series)
17: Bowser Jr. (Would be an actually new Mario character, could be a clone added at last second or have a unique moveset)
18: Krystal (She'd be in over Falco if it wern't for how much easier Falco's implenentation is and the fact Falco was in and was popular in Melee. Starfox doesn't deserve 4 reps, but she might get in anyway due to her "fanbase".)
Why would Paper Mario be a new series?

They could only ahve Paper Mario,Luigi,Pech and Bowser.
Or Dimentio,if they got desperate.

Also for number 13,CAPTAIN RAINBOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom