• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Not really. I think the only Fire Emblem girl who has a decent chance...or rather, who will have a decent chance (by the time SSB4 releases) is Sheeda. Or a chick from FE12. Whichever is more readily available when the roster is created.

FE12?

Micaiah or whatever...
Anyway,she has just as good of chance Ike had,only slightly less.
Isnt she the first mage lord?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Do you think Petey Piranha has a chance?
Not at all.

He's already been shown as being an enormous, giagantic boss character. Besides that, he's really just a superfluous villain, which the Mario series is filled with. He's no more deserving than the Koopa Kids, for what that's worth.

Wow, FE is discussed more here than all the other franchises combined.
It's secretly because it's got the most boobs in it. But don't tell anybody I told you...I could get in a lot of trouble for telling you this.

EDIT - @'Washu - No, I meant FE Twelve. As in, one more than eleven, and one less than thirteen.

FE11 is the DS remake of FE1, which is where Sheeda hails from. FE12 would then be the next original FE game that, based on Intelligent Systems' FE release schedule over the past few years, will more than likely come out before SSB4.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Wow, FE is discussed more here than all the other franchises combined. Do you think Petey Piranha has a chance?
Petey Piranha has little chances(IMO) because more important characters haven't been in yet. Afterwards, he still has little chances(then again, we're talking about Smash).

Chief, I heard your secret conversation and I must say that you will be under probation from now on.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Petey Piranha,a big fat NO

Its because Fire Emblem has very sexy characters.
Like Gonzales.

You know what they say about a mans shoe size...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Petey Piranha,a big fat NO

Its because Fire Emblem has very sexy characters.
Like Gonzales.

You know what they say about a mans shoe size...
Aw sh*t. I lol'd.

darkserenade said:
Chief, I heard your secret conversation and I must say that you will be under probation from now on.
Wha-?

Geez, you must be like...some kind of, I don't know, Ninja Master or something to have seen through my never-fail SPOILER tags. I'll have to step it up from now on!

Take this! Super Special Awesome Spoiler Tags Of Infinte Secrecy DX!

darkserenade smells bad

Let's see the great Ninja Master penetrate that impenetrable veil of mystery! :chuckle:

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Aw sh*t. I lol'd.

Wha-?

Geez, you must be like...some kind of, I don't know, Ninja Master or something to have seen through my never-fail SPOILER tags. I'll have to step it up from now on!

Take this! Super Special Awesome Spoiler Tags Of Infinte Secrecy DX!

darkserenade smells bad

Let's see the great Ninja Master penetrate that impenetrable veil of mystery! :chuckle:
Screw probation, you're under arrest, "Chief." Gonzales should not be in any game, so that his "beauty" won't hurt innocent people.

Also, Darkwashu, I hated that case(but she is a good character). Matt Engarde is more awesome.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
For me,it was the first case in the game that I REALLY payed attention to,and I loved the Ini Mini plot twist.

Matt Engarde was a good case also,Adrian Andrews FTW.

Pheonix Wright for SSB4

darkserenade

Smash Ace
For me,it was the first case in the game that I REALLY payed attention to,and I loved the Ini Mini plot twist.

Matt Engarde was a good case also,Adrian Andrews FTW.

Pheonix Wright for SSB4
YESYESYES! Phoenix Wright(and Apollo Justice) characters for smash!
Tales and Zim characters are next.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I hate Lloyd,and the Tales Wii game sucks,from what I've heard.
Luke >>>>>>>> Lloyd
Short-haired or long-haired personality?BTW, what about Vesperia characters? Repede FTW. Also, Chief, Luke Atmey was very zvarri. Smash cannot handle so much concentrated zvarri.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Short-haired or long-haired personality?BTW, what about Vesperia characters? Repede FTW.
Nah,the fact that Luke is much more important to the plot,develops more,and is a deeper character.

Vesperia looks AWESOME,im getting a 360 for sure for Christmas,so many good games to get.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Yes, yes I did.

I am so totally freaking out right now, you seriously have no idea.

Oh God. I'm going to bed. XD
I found it to be the 4th most obvious pun ever.
Pheonix Wright,Will Powers and Lotta Hart being teh most obvious...

Pssh,I havent slept in 2 days....

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Nah,the fact that Luke is much more important to the plot,develops more,and is a deeper character.

Vesperia looks AWESOME,im getting a 360 for sure for Christmas,so many good games to get.
But Luke wields a sword. That is so cliche in Smash, wouldn't you agree?

Wait.... what's the Phoenix Wright pun?

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
But Luke wields a sword. That is so cliche in Smash, wouldn't you agree?

Wait.... what's the Phoenix Wright pun?
He uses his legs and fist often also.

Pheonix-He always makes an extreme comeback in the last second
Wright-Hes always Wright
And hes for moments like "Isnt that right,Wright?"

darkserenade

Smash Ace
He uses his legs and fist often also.

Pheonix-He always makes an extreme comeback in the last second
Wright-Hes always Wright
And hes for moments like "Isnt that right,Wright?"
Legs and fists are also cliche.
Can that be considered a pun, though?Luke shouldn't be in in my opionion. Then again, we're talking about Tales characters here, so nobody will probably be in.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
#1 reason to keep Geno out. For his own good, right?=p
And hes really stupid.

But really,Geno shouldnt be in SSB4

He was in ONE arguably good game,one that I find only above average imo.
The only fact about Geno is that he co-stared in a single game that was Mario's first RPG.
And that he hasnt even been MENTIONED for 12 years!
I see no reason why he should be in the game,while Mallow gets no consideration.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
People that don't want Geno in really need to get over themselves.
I dont really understand that part of the post...:ohwell:

Just when I first learned about who Geno even was,I asked on youtube "Whos Geno?" and I got told that he was the greatest RPG character of all time,and once I wiki'd him,that gave me the first impression that he was VERY overrated.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Then again he's popular, thinking he's overrated doesn't mean he has no chance of getting in.
Nah,the fact he was only in one game that was 12 years ago,and wasnt even mentioned until the discussion of Brawl characters.
He did make a VERY small cameo is M&L:SSS though,and I mean small(He was a doll that tought you hwo to play a minigame),but that doll wasnt named Geno,or even given a name,so eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom