• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that is rather... un-physics-ish.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of Sunshine, how about this for how Mario's F.L.U.D.D. works, since, y'know, it sucked in Brawl:

It starts the battle with a full tank of water. When down-B is held on the ground, Mario squirts the water with his Squirt Nozzle. This can be aimed up and down like in Brawl but is much stronger, sending opponents much further. It lasts as long as B is held or until F.L.U.D.D. runs out of water. When F.L.U.D.D. is used in the air, Mario uses the Hover Nozzle which will last just as long and act as another third jump for Mario, sending him much farther forward but less upward as its best and putting Mario into a falling state afterward. When on the ground, F.L.U.D.D. can be charged by tapping down-B once when it is not full. This charge can be canceled just like in Brawl, and when it is partly full Mario will either charge or squirt depending on whether Down-B is held or tapped.

That would be lovely. Would actually make Mario good. Gawd forbid that.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Not even to...unclone the Star Fox characters? :D
Fox is the series icon, though, and the first Smasher from the bunch. He should keep the moveset, and Falco and Wolf should get the majority of the decloning done to them... At least, that's my opinion on it.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Fox is the series icon, though, and the first Smasher from the bunch. He should keep the moveset, and Falco and Wolf should get the majority of the decloning done to them... At least, that's my opinion on it.
I agree. But I think something will (needs to) get changed anyway. It's so hard, since all of Fox's moves are pretty much made up in the first place.

Come on, Star Fox Wii!

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Yeah, Fox should probably keep what he has. Though a few edits wouldn't hurt, and I still think that edits should happen to most Veterans to keep things fresh. Like Chief Mendez said Shinestalling should be removed. I think that it should work for the first few uses, though. Like, each use in the air makes him fall less slowly until it makes no difference.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Change Falco's move set and possibly change his final smash too. Its annoying when they're all tanks. Also add Krystal, Star Fox needs a female character in there.
well yes, like I said, Falco could have a Bazooka instaed of a handgun, so this could definetly work.

I would also like to see Shadow the Hedgehog in the next one. Would be pretty cool to have him in there.
No, just NO, reasoning is because he would be just another clone just like Sonic, a second 3rd party rep from the same serieswhich we don't need, besides he should just be an alternate Sonic costume at most.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I know everyone is all abouyt lots of new characters, but I think it might be fun to imagine a more minimalistic approach to the roster.

I would be happy with just the following...

Mario
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus

Yoshi
Fox
Kirby
Pikachu
Ness

Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Marth
Game and Watch
Pit

Wario
Olimar
possibly R.O.B.
possibly Sonic
possibly Snake

...and anything else would be gravy. Delicious gravy, but gravy nonetheless.

I would rather have a more balanced game with some new features than an enormous cast of characters and nothing else to show for it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I agree. But I think something will (needs to) get changed anyway. It's so hard, since all of Fox's moves are pretty much made up in the first place.

Come on, Star Fox Wii!
Yes, true. At the same time, though, it's a unique (except for the fact that everyone from StarFox has it) moveset, and it fits him well. Slight changes would be acceptable, though.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
a second 3rd party rep from the same serieswhich we don't need,
Why not? Just wondering.

I know everyone is all abouyt lots of new characters, but I think it might be fun to imagine a more minimalistic approach to the roster.
But as soon as you start taking out too many characters, people will be very mad because their favorite character will be gone, or "deserving" characters were cut. No turning back!

poor Mewtwo

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Why not? Just wondering.
well because the next Smash will also probably be limited to the number of 3rd party it will get so if we were to get Sonic, why would you want Shadow taking up a spot that could easily be used on another 3rd party candidate such as Megaman or Simon Belmont? easy because the Sonic series doesn't need two reps, much less if they are 3rd party.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The bazooka would be more fitting for Wolf then Falco, he's the most power oriented of the three characters. Then again, Wolf is already decently unique, just give him a final smash and he's good to go, so I suppose Falco could get the Starfox bazooka.

Link and Samus are the ones most in need of updates to their moveset, but they should be kept minimal so people still regognize the moveset. You never want to completely change a unique moveset for no reason, only change a move here and there if it's getting stale. Perhaps Kirby could gets copy powers from inhaling items? While we're at it, Yoshi needs to be able to eat items and use his tounge as a tether recovery. Perhaps his up B could have target crosshairs that go up and down automatically and you release to fire, like in Yoshi's Island?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
well because the next Smash will also probably be limited to the number of 3rd party it will get so if we were to get Sonic, why would you want Shadow taking up a spot that could easily be used on another 3rd party candidate such as Megaman or Simon Belmont? easy because the Sonic series doesn't need two reps, much less if they are 3rd party.
Well first of all, of course all Sonic characters are third-party. However, I think that by the time the next Smash game rolls around, there will be a few more third-party characters, and it wouldn't be so harmful to perhaps expand upon third-party franchises that are already in place (you know who) (but not too much, I agree). If whoever is in charge of the next Smash would be more lenient, and more third-party companies were willing to participate, we'd be heading in a new and great direction for Smash.

The bazooka would be more fitting for Wolf then Falco, he's the most power oriented of the three characters. Then again, Wolf is already decently unique, just give him a final smash and he's good to go, so I suppose Falco could get the Starfox bazooka.

Link and Samus are the ones most in need of updates to their moveset, but they should be kept minimal so people still regognize the moveset. You never want to completely change a unique moveset for no reason, only change a move here and there if it's getting stale. Perhaps Kirby could gets copy powers from inhaling items? While we're at it, Yoshi needs to be able to eat items and use his tounge as a tether recovery. Perhaps his up B could have target crosshairs that go up and down automatically and you release to fire, like in Yoshi's Island?
Does everyone want to see Falco wth the Homing Launcher because he frequently poses with it? :ohwell:

Some characters' movesets haven't changed at all in three games, so maybe they'll be on top of that list. Also, I don't think Yoshi's tongue is that long, and wouldn't that little change make Yoshi's Egg Toss predictable?

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I think that Yoshi's Egg Toss should just be able to aim anywhere like it could before Brawl, along with the slight boost. He should DEFINITELY be able to eat items and Tether, though. I don't see why he can't now, really.

Speaking of Yoshi, please give him Black and White next Smash. And fix his eggs so that they're the same color as he is instead of always green. >_<

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Sonic deserves four characters if you ignore the fact it's third party, but would be lucky to get two due to the fact that it is.

I was just giving suggestions, but Yoshi is a character that REALLY needs to be changed. He's been terrible in all 3 SSB games, especially Brawl. His moveset's been the same the whole way through, it's time Yoshi got some notable changes like Game & Watch did in Brawl.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Mr. Behind The Times said:
Self-Bestowed Awesomeness Is the Only Way to Go.
...But we already knew that.

Common Knowledge said:
Taken from from the Dojo...

"The self-proclaimed king of Dream Land formally joins the brawl! Mechanizing his wooden mallet, he delivers a mighty, earth-shaking blow!"

Everything about this is beautiful. Let's break it down.

He's a self-proclaimed king. How freaking cool is that? Sure, there have been many kings, but they're usually only kings through family. Some other kings fought great wars to earn their title. But no, not King Dedede. He basically said "Screw it, I don't have to do any of that. If I want to be King, I'll be King." This kind of attitude is just cool beyond comprehension.
Also I'm not a fan of the Bazooka. I'm really not a fan of anything being taken from Assault. I always see Wolf movesets that have his recovery as a Jetpack and his neutral as a Machine Gun, which is unique and all, and would be fun to play with...but...

...I just didn't like Assault that much. Or at all, really.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I think that Yoshi's Egg Toss should just be able to aim anywhere like it could before Brawl, along with the slight boost. He should DEFINITELY be able to eat items and Tether, though. I don't see why he can't now, really.

Speaking of Yoshi, please give him Black and White next Smash. And fix his eggs so that they're the same color as he is instead of always green. >_<
This. Oh, and his tongue attack should be aim able too, just like in Yoshi's Story (if I remember correctly) where you could fire it in any direction. This actually makes it really useful as yoshi could grab people above him, in the air, etc.

EDIT: Fixed game; not Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Sonic deserves four characters if you ignore the fact it's third party, but would be lucky to get two due to the fact that it is.

I was just giving suggestions, but Yoshi is a character that REALLY needs to be changed. He's been terrible in all 3 SSB games, especially Brawl. His moveset's been the same the whole way through, it's time Yoshi got some notable changes like Game & Watch did in Brawl.
Not many people would agree with Sonic's last few games...Sonic 06*cough*.

Yoshi will probably need the most attention out of all veterans, perhaps more than GaW. He really deserves it, too.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Of course Sonic's recent games have been mediocre, but so have Donkey Kong's. That's not stopping K. Rool from getting in though.
It might..... also, K.Rool is an alligator. His chances drop so much with this fact known.Edit: My last post was my 400th and I didn't notice.....*sob*

Gumshoe

Smash Rookie

I would be happy with just the following...

Mario
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus

Yoshi
Fox
Kirby
Pikachu
Ness

Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Marth
Game and Watch
Pit

Wario
Olimar
possibly R.O.B.
possibly Sonic
possibly Snake

...and anything else would be gravy. Delicious gravy, but gravy nonetheless.

I would rather have a more balanced game with some new features than an enormous cast of characters and nothing else to show for it.

You know, I always thought that a minimalist approach would be a good idea. I'd be fine with like, a roster of 26 well-balanced characters over Brawl's anyday. A considerable portion of characters are underplayed thanks to being crappy or merely slightly-below-average. Less characters would make the game more balanced, a more balanced roster equals more characters being played (at least, I think). In this case less may be more!

It's funny; in the "casual" setting Sakurai and co. strived for to the point of freaking hostility, this whole "alot of characters not being used" argument rings even more true than the competitive scene. Go to your standard tournament hosted by some convention, or your friends house or whatever. It's not Smash Bros anymore, it's Super Metaknight Brothers Metaknight: Metaknight. It's not always that specific guy, but hell, you know what I mean. Hey, maybe with less characters, Sakurai and co. will FINALLY be able to make Yoshi and Link NOT SUCK! I've never seen something significant in a game be unintentionally crappy for THREE INSTALLMENTS IN A ROW (maybe I haven't played enough games then?).

But a minimalist approach won't happen. Meh.

Ilex

Smash Ace

That would be cool. Here are some of my ideas to give Yoshi a major buff.
UpB: Flutter Kick. It's pretty much like his downair, but you can control his horizontal movement in the air while he rises.
B: Egg Lay. This time, it's not useless. You can put them in your mouth, then a variety of options. You can walk left or right and even do a first jump with X/Y. You can tap down to lay them as an egg, use B to chew them a few times, or up to spit them out (During the starting animation you may aim). It also has a tether recovery.
ForwardB: Egg Toss. Same as now but it's faster and less laggy. Also, when the eggs burst the resulting blast has a hit box. He still gets the slight boost. Occasionally (~5%), Yoshi will throw a Bob-omb.
DownB: Yoshi Bomb: Same, but can be canceled and does more damage.
Grab: No longer grabs with his tongue because that would be too much like his Neutral B. This is nerfed, but his other buffs make up for it.
Shield: Let's keep his shield, but just make it operate like the others when it's canceled.

Pose

Smash Apprentice
You know, I always thought that a minimalist approach would be a good idea. I'd be fine with like, a roster of 26 well-balanced characters over Brawl's anyday. A considerable portion of characters are underplayed thanks to being crappy or merely slightly-below-average. Less characters would make the game more balanced, a more balanced roster equals more characters being played (at least, I think). In this case less may be more!

It's funny; in the "casual" setting Sakurai and co. strived for to the point of freaking hostility, this whole "alot of characters not being used" argument rings even more true than the competitive scene. Go to your standard tournament hosted by some convention, or your friends house or whatever. It's not Smash Bros anymore, it's Super Metaknight Brothers Metaknight: Metaknight. It's not always that specific guy, but hell, you know what I mean. Hey, maybe with less characters, Sakurai and co. will FINALLY be able to make Yoshi and Link NOT SUCK! I've never seen something significant in a game be unintentionally crappy for THREE INSTALLMENTS IN A ROW (maybe I haven't played enough games then?).

But a minimalist approach won't happen. Meh.

I so agree. That would be just amazing.
There would be much more variety and players would actually require skill.
Not nado, nado, nado. :)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Of course Sonic's recent games have been mediocre, but so have Donkey Kong's. That's not stopping K. Rool from getting in though.
I would totally argue against this (the only recent, bad DK game is Barrel Blast), but I found something interesting on Wikipedia that might interest people, unless I'm just out of the loop on Rare things. It kind of took the wind out of my sales.

Apparently Rare's looking to make Donkey Kong Country 4, as a Wii Ware game.

...O.o

Also, in my village, when the Chief dies, we usually cycle into an Oligarchy (then a Republic after that, and an Autonomous Collective after that, and so on and so on). But I figured, "screw that" and went door to door telling everybody I was the new Chief, and we were sticking to that government. If somebody took issue with that, I talked it over with them in a calm, civil manner until I could get them to see it from my point of view.

And nothing's more hardcore than courteous discussion. :bee:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Tell me any character more likely then K. Rool and I'll shoot it down. Maybe not now, as I have to go momentairily, but I will. He's the single most likely char for SSB4 IMHO.

Isaac? Likely for Brawl, not for SSB4, unless his series gets a 3rd game.

Ridley? Sakurai clearly doesn't want to make a moveset for him.

Krystal? Pssssh, Starfox doesn't deserve 4 reps.

Black Shadow? Black Shadow will only get in to inherit Ganondorf's old moveset, as I doubt they'd want to be creative enough to pull him a moveset out of nowhere.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
A new Sonic character would be dumb.

Like I said, add every MGS character.

By the way, DK: Jungle Beat is one of the best games of all time. Seriously. It's that good. Don't say recent DK games are bad just because that racing one sucked balls. People also make newer Sonic games worse then they are. Shadow the Hedgehog is a good example. This game was actually pretty fun and very fast paced, it captured the sense of speed really well. Other 3D Sonic games weren't that bad either (I haven't played Sonic Next Gen, but then again most people who bash it haven't played it).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Tell me any character more likely then K. Rool and I'll shoot it down. Maybe not now, as I have to go momentairily, but I will. He's the single most likely char for SSB4 IMHO.
I wasn't arguing that (though I'm not a fan of K. Rool, he is a prominent villain who hasn't been featured yet), just the "recent DK games as bad as recent Sonic games" thing.

hippochinfat!! said:
By the way, DK: Jungle Beat is one of the best games of all time. Seriously. It's that good. Don't say recent DK games are bad just because that racing one sucked balls.
While I agree with you 100%, on both fronts, people aren't going to like that you just called Diddy Kong Racing a bad game...

Also while I don't own any of the 3D Sonic games except for Sonic Adventure DC, I do have a friend who's stupidly obsessed with them. So I have a least tried all of them.

And I do mean all of them. :urg:

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
What about Samurai Goroh in Brawl? Another F-Zero character would be good. They could even go so far as to make Blood Falcon with a completely different moveset. (Though I doubt that they would.)

Simon Belmont would be a good character. There would not be much problem creating a moveset for him.

And as for Metroid, I have said it before, and will say it again: Sylux.

Mario does not need any more characters in, nor does Zelda, and especially not Pokemon.

Falco and Wolf could be a little more different than Fox.

But enough discussion about characters. The first big success for Brawl was being able to take snapshots anywhere. The next was introducing the Stage Builder. Now, what I think that there could be a simple change (if Nintendo does not wish to give full stage-building materials) to make the game more interesting:

We should be able to edit the pre-made stages. Now, I am not talking about anything drastic, simply a change of platforms. Such as having the three platforms from Battlefield in the phases of Summit. Or moving the platforms closer to the lava in Norfair so that when the "Fake Lava" starts to bubble, it can actually reach the lower platforms. This would be good enough for me, though I would much rather prefer to be able to have lava and time-based objects in my own stages.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
What about Samurai Goroh in Brawl? Another F-Zero character would be good. They could even go so far as to make Blood Falcon with a completely different moveset. (Though I doubt that they would.)
Black Shadow's the usual choice around here, due to his status as villain, overall being cooler than Goroh, and ability to have Ganon's old moveset (old as of SSB4, so the theory goes).

Also he's popular in Japan or something.

Simon Belmont would be a good character. There would not be much problem creating a moveset for him.
Done and done, my friend.

We should be able to edit the pre-made stages. Now, I am not talking about anything drastic, simply a change of platforms. Such as having the three platforms from Battlefield in the phases of Summit. Or moving the platforms closer to the lava in Norfair so that when the "Fake Lava" starts to bubble, it can actually reach the lower platforms. This would be good enough for me, though I would much rather prefer to be able to have lava and time-based objects in my own stages.
This I don't like, but only because I am of the opinion that, since Stage Builder will be so versatile in the next game, the developers should be able to go absolutely hog-wild with the "normal" stages.

Keep FD and Battlefield, of course, and maybe go back through all the stages and pick like, three or four stages from each game that are classic, then remake those. But other than that, the rest of the developer-made stages should be complex, random, organic, and full of little details. The closest I can reference in Brawl is Mushroomy Kingdom, Port Town, Castle Siege, and maybe Delfino Plaza.

Coincidentally, those are all moving stages. I'm not saying every stage should be like that, but it's obviously an easy way to spiff things up.

Because honestly, the only reason people don't play on their custom stage copy of Final Destination, even though it doesn't have that accursed lip, is because you can't change music on custom stages, and there isn't a pretty background.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
If SSB4 were to have a similarly massive soundtrack as Brawl, having celebrated Castlevania music in there would be unbelievable.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised you didn't think of it originally, Castlevania is all about that music.

All SSB4 would need is the usual suspects.

-Vampire Killer
-Bloody Tears
-Beginning
-Bloodlines
-Dance of Illusions

Those are just the essentials though, also a lovely set of medleys and some other selections too.For me personally, I'd put in Dracula's Castle (from SotN), Heart of Fire (preferably a take on the Aria of Sorrow medley), Iron Blue Intention, Slash, and something from the newer ones coming out of course.

The winning music for him is the tune played when you kill Dracula.

Everyone loves Castlevania music, I'm sure whatever arrangers and composers they got to do the rearranges would have a ball.

HolyMoses

Smash Rookie
i used to play DOA2 a lot and one thing i found cool was tag team battle and tag team moves. some characters when put together in a tag team would have a special move that they'd perform together. it's just an idea but maybe smash bros could have something like that, with 2 characters on the same team could perform moves together... i dunno, but i think SSB4 needs a new feature like brawl had the smash ball

i also wonder if tag team battles would be a good idea in smash bros. sometimes i find brawls with 4 people at once a bit crowded and confusing. its definetly not a MUST though

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I'm surprised you didn't think of it originally, Castlevania is all about that music.
I know, right? I'd never put music in any of my movesets before though, so call it force of habit.

Anyway, I didn't include all of your suggestions, though I did pick most of them. You have awesome taste in 'Vania tunes.

I personally love Cross a Fear, Aquarius, and Praying Hands. Though my all time favorite is easily The Tragic Prince (from Symphony of the Night).

...Coincidentally, all those are in his moveset now! Who would have guessed.

HolyMoses said:
i used to play DOA2 a lot and one thing i found cool was tag team battle and tag team moves. some characters when put together in a tag team would have a special move that they'd perform together. it's just an idea but maybe smash bros could have something like that, with 2 characters on the same team could perform moves together... i dunno, but i think SSB4 needs a new feature like brawl had the smash ball

i also wonder if tag team battles would be a good idea in smash bros. sometimes i find brawls with 4 people at once a bit crowded and confusing. its definetly not a MUST though
CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR YOU, MY FRIEND!

Chief Mendez said:
Okay, so first of all, you could deactivate this, just like you can Smash Balls. In fact, that's how you'd activate the Tag-Team Combos (and hence TT-FSs)--with Smash Balls.

But first, let's lay down some ground rules. There's a new game mode in VS. called "Tag-Team", in which you select three characters per person (it's still a 4-person game, at most). You can do teams, but that won't affect your potential Tag-Team Combos/Final Smashes. When you pick your characters, you assign each to either UP, LEFT and RIGHT, or DOWN on the D-pad, replacing your taunts with character switch.

So all you can do at first is switch characters. Switching to the character already in play just activates their "Tag Special", which is just one of their regular specials, but which special is used differs from character to character (Having Kirby use Inhale in a combo would be rather useless, after all). Switching to another character after a tag special just switches, it doesn't activate the Tag-Team Combo. For that, you need to have a Smash Ball.

Once you break open a Smash Ball, you can still just press B to use your character's FS, or you can use the Tag-Team Combo. Note that even if you don't finish the combo (if you just do Mario>Link, then stop, you just get Fireball>Boomerang, then nothing), you still use up your ability to use your Final Smash. If you do finish it, however, you get the full three part combo (Mario>Link>Meta-Knight = Fireball>Boomerang>Mach Tornado with no ending lag), which always features a "super" version of the last character used's Tag Special, in this case Meta-Knight does a full-powered Mach Tornado, but after it ends and he's in the air, he can immediately double-jump away.

Of course, if you were using Mario>Link>Luigi, you'd get Fireball>Boomerang>Cyclone Bros.

(Luigi pounds Mario down and jumps on his head. They both spin whacking the enemy time and time again with the hammer. This is Mario and Luigi's most powerful, non-elemental Bros. Attack from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)

...Which would also use up your Smash Charge. Note that no matter where Link is used in the example above, Cyclone Bros. is still used, as long as both Mario and Luigi's directions are tapped. The only way that would not happen is if you pressed Mario>Luigi>Link--to get a Tag-Team Final Smash, one of the involved characters must go last. If this wasn't the case, you could get an extra attack in by using Fireball>Green Missile>Smashed Boomerang>Cyclone Bros.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got all that so far? Okay, now it gets complicated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Battle: The Team Healer requires some level of coordination, but I think this takes it to the next level.

During a team battle, the only way to do Tag-Team Final Smashes is to coordinate button presses with your teammate, who is also playing as a character you can 'Combo with (i.e. you are Mario, he is Luigi). All you have to do is be next to each other (no farther apart than a dodge roll would carry you on the ground, and no farther apart in the air than a Melee-style air dodge would take you) and press B at the same time, and the TTFS goes off without the inclusion of other character's Tag Specials.

Note that in a Tag-Team Mode team battle, there's no special rule like this--Tag Combos and FSs are activated normally.
Uh...I know I should be crediting some other people down here, but I obviously did all the hard work, so whatever!

/good will from the people who helped on this

HolyMoses

Smash Rookie
CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR YOU, MY FRIEND!

Uh...I know I should be crediting some other people down here, but I obviously did all the hard work, so whatever!

/good will from the people who helped on this
sounds pretty cool, even though i sort of got lost while reading it

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

Isaac? Likely for Brawl, not for SSB4, unless his series gets a 3rd game.

Ridley? Sakurai clearly doesn't want to make a moveset for him.

Krystal? Pssssh, Starfox doesn't deserve 4 reps.

Black Shadow? Black Shadow will only get in to inherit Ganondorf's old moveset, as I doubt they'd want to be creative enough to pull him a moveset out of nowhere.
Shoo-ins. They do not exist. Is all I will say.

SIMON BELMONT IS A CHARACTER IN MY UPCOMING SMASH 4 PROJECT/LONG POST

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Why not something like soul calibur's team battle mode, where simply if one character dies, you use another one (instead of the same one for another life). I always played that mode, because there was strategy in picking your lineup order, and it was fun to use an arsenal of characters.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Why not something like soul calibur's team battle mode, where simply if one character dies, you use another one (instead of the same one for another life). I always played that mode, because there was strategy in picking your lineup order, and it was fun to use an arsenal of characters.
YES I would love a Tag Team Mode. I know so many people who are like playing so many characters that they switch around often anyway. This would be cool and kinda save some time.

I WILL INCLUDE IT IN MY SMASH 4 PROJECT/LONG POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom