• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatesmashguy

Smash Cadet
Sora would be acceptable. And you're right about his Disney companions: I can't decide whether or not Sakurai would put them in SSB4.

ultimatesmashguy, how would you switch up the cloaking device?
ummm hmm idk like maybe they wouldnt hav such an easy to see frame like they hav in the past and maybe instead of clear they could make the fighter blend in with the color backround they r battling in

that could be an acceptable change

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
oh sorry bout that, so do you want any changes in the game that would inprove gameplay, Mario the Jumpman?
Maybe the removal of random tripping, each character (and not just Lucario) getting better performance with higher damage, better wi-fi, a change in Sudden Death Matches (the ones with falling Bob-Ombs) where the falling Bob_ombs destrot parts of the stage (gets annoying when players stick to safe zones for so long) and will leave less room to avoid the falling Bob-Ombs, and some other changes other people can suggest.

UberMario

Smash Master
Maybe the removal of random tripping, each character (and not just Lucario) getting better performance with higher damage, better wi-fi, a change in Sudden Death Matches (the ones with falling Bob-Ombs) where the falling Bob_ombs destrot parts of the stage (gets annoying when players stick to safe zones for so long) and will leave less room to avoid the falling Bob-Ombs, and some other changes other people can suggest.
Or better yet, make the Bob-Ombs twice as large and give them four times the knockback, plus make them appear offscreen on walk-offable stages. Having them destroy parts of the stage would take too much programming.

I'm suprised no one liked my feinting idea.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I read your adventure mode. It would appear that Mewtwo dies. We are NOT amused.
why?

I thought it was a good idea.
I also want to kill off Meta-Knight and Ganondorf. Haven't made it that far into the story yet.

Thia part is not up yet, but I also want to destroy the Peach's castle.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
SSB64--->Melee was a big leap. We got two new grabs, a new special, air dodging, light shielding, wall jumping, spot dodging, adventure mode, event match, trophies, and other minor knick knakcs.

Melee--->Brawl on the other hand was a smaller leap. We didn't really get any game play improvements aside from crawling. However, what we did get was an online mode and a full fledged story mode. Both of those two however were unsatisfactory.

Brawl--->SSB4 would look like this to me:

1) Revamped Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary was flawed in the sense that it really didn't really capture the spirit of Smash Bros. It didn't feel like an amalgamation of all the represented series' worlds. Contrarily, it felt rather generic.

Personally, I believe I have a better idea for a story mode. It's called Dimensional Disorder. It goes something like this. The game is divided into three "perspectives" representing different universes. There is the space universe comprising of characters such as Captain Falcon, Samus, Snake, Olimar, the Star Fox reps, Pokemon characters, and any other futuristic like characters. There is the whimsical universe comprised of characters like those from the Mario series, Kirby Series, Sonic, the Ice Climbers, and any other cartoon-esque design. Finally, there is the classical universe, comprised of characters like those from the Zelda series, from Fire Emblem, Pit, and any other medieval-esque design.

The issue in Dimensional Disorder, is that characters from certain universes are suddenly warping into others via mysterious portals. The villains from each of the represented universes find a way to manipulate these mysterious portals in order to deceive their primary foes. So, while the heroes are attempting to decipher the cause of the portals, they are each "befriended" by a villain from another universe. For example, Bowser befriends Link, Ganondorf allies himself with Mario, and Metaknight and Dedede team up with Captain Falcon and Samus.

The story branches on from there. But aside from an interesting and involving plot, Dimensional Disorder also includes fascinating game play scenarios. While in the SSE you breezed through generic levels, in Dimensional Disorder, each level you play through is inspired by the universe it is set in.

For example, at one point in the story Samus, Captain Falcon and Fox crash land on a mysterious planet. The speed at which they crashed at, however, shrunk them to approximately the size of a quarter. See where this is heading? They befriend Olimar, a frequent visitor to the planet, who with the aide of his Duracell Battery enhanced ship, can re-size them back to their normal stature.

The dilemma for Olimar however is that a Bulborb plundered his battery prior to him ascending into the atmosphere for the night. After a cut scene plays explaining this, you are tossed into a level with Olimar and are tasked to transport the Bulborb-protected battery back to Olimar's ship before nightfall.

All levels are derivative from the represented series in SSB4. There are Zelda dungeons with puzzles, on foot F-Zero races, stealth MGS levels, and even Game and Watch inspired objectives.

2) Dynamic Online: Don't make the buffer mandatory. Allow us to go through lobbies. Allow us to change the rule settings. I don't have many issues with this though.

3) User Editors Galore: Don't just limit us to creating stages. Heck, even the stage editor was shoddy. There should be an event editor with triggers, a target test editor, a board the platforms editor, and an Adventure mode editor. Nothing adds more to replayability than user generated content, all shared through Wi-Fi.

4) Individual Shields: Yoshi already has it, bring it across the whole cast. This would drastically alter the way people approach specific characters. The shield grabbing meta game could totally be altered!

5) Hold Items: Kind of like in Pokemon. Prior to a match, you could have your character hold an item for use. You'd be limited to a certain set of specific items though. With the tap of a taunt button in a match, you could bring out a one time use weapon.

6) Aerial Smashes: Chargable attacks that work like smashes, but are only usable in the air.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
oh sorry bout that, so do you want any changes in the game that would inprove gameplay, Mario the Jumpman?
I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I feel like answering the question.

Changes:
Gameplay:
1. Change the gravity.
I thought Melee was too fast and Brawl too slow. I think the next one should be a balance.
2. Bring back hitstun.
Considering that a number of characters attack using combos (Jiggs and Falcon), I'm wondering why this was cut.
3.Cancel normal attacks into Smash and Special attacks.
To help set up combos.
4. Balancing the characters.
'Nuff said. This ranging from weaking attacks to increasing or decreasing the number of active frames a move has.
Note, the following is highly controversial on this board.
5. A super meter.
Basically, this would be the new final smash except they are balanced for competitive play. The meter increases by landing hits on the opponent and it decreases gradually when you don't.

Characters:
This does not include major nerfs and buffs such as changing hitboxes.
1. Keep Samus and ZSS separate characters.
Aside from that her armor doesn't even fall off in the Metroid canon, most people tend to play one or the other, not both.
2. Allow Link to aim his arrows.
I'm surprised this was never put in. This also allows Link to have a solid anti-air/edgeguard attack.
3. Give Lucas more faithful attacks.
If you've played MOTHER 3, you would notice that he doesn't use a single move he learns in the game. At the very least, he should have PK LOVE.
4. Eliminate the stamina on Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
Need I say more?
5. Give Peach a better recovery.
Seriously, it sucks in Brawl.
6. Let Yoshi grapple with his tounge and increase his grab and B range.
In Yoshi's Story, Yoshi was able to grab on a certain object with his tounge and he'd rise above it. In SSB4, this same technique does not let Yoshi hang on to the edge with his tongue

Roster changes:
Note this is not taking into account future unannounced characters)
The following are added:
Bowser Jr.
Toad (maybe)
Tingle
Dixie Kong
K. Rool
Ridley
Captain Syrup or Mona
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Mewtwo
Roy
Lip
Tom Nook
Saki
Isaac

The following are cut:
Wolf (yeah, sue me)

EDIT: Rhubarbo , I like your ideas, especially the story mode. Although, don't you think a texture editor would be nice. I want to make a Blankachu,

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
KumaOso said:
Bowser Jr.
Toad (maybe)
Tingle
Dixie Kong
K. Rool
Ridley
Captain Syrup or Mona
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Mewtwo
Roy
Lip
Tom Nook
Saki
Isaac
-Bowser Jr. would be a very nice addition.
-Toad is less than maybe, he just isn't getting in. He used to be one of the most important characters to the Marioverse, but now Toads are a generic race- it would be like adding a Goomba. I would suggest Paper Mario as a new Mario rep.
-Tingle is awesome.
-K.Rool is great, but Dixie honestly isn't all that great of an option. She's now a spinoff game character, dead and revived like Birdo or Daisy.
-Ridley is obvious.
-Captain Syrup or Mona would make for nice additions, but the Wario series isn't in need of another rep.
-Krystal may be more significant or popular than Wolf, but cutting him will probably dissapoint more people than are pleased by Krystal. She certainly has her chances, however, no matter how much I dislike her.
-I hate to drag over the F-Zero debate to the thread, but Black Shadow is more popular and significant. Even if Sakurai has bias to him it seems to be minor and Sakurai is more reasonable than including a less popular character out of bias. That said, it really depends on how significant Goroh and Black Shadow are to a future F-Zero.
-If there is a fifth gen a Pokemon from that will probably take Mewtwo's spot, but all right.
-Same goes for Roy and a future FE lord.
-Yay Lip. Lip's one of my most wanted characters, though I'm unsure of her likelihood.
-Tom Nook would be epic.
-Sin and Punishment may be popular and all but having two games means that it's not very significant in the grand scheme of things. Maybe Ray MK III or Starfy instead?
-The protagonist of GS3 will probably get in instead of Isaac.

On the whole, good list. I'll put one together:
-Bowser Jr.
-K.Rool
-Tingle
-Ridley
-Fifth Gen Pokemon/Mewtwo
-New FE Lord/Roy
-Black Shadow
-Little Mac
-GS3 Protagonist
-Paper Mario
-Ray MK III
-Tom Nook
-Starfy
-Megaman

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
EDIT: Rhubarbo , I like your ideas, especially the story mode. Although, don't you think a texture editor would be nice. I want to make a Blankachu,
Actually, that would be great! Along with a texture editor, I'd like a hitbox/gameplay editor. If Sakuria helms the SSB4 project though, I doubt he'd include that due to his strong disdain towards the competitive community.

UberMario

Smash Master
He had less potential that the Ice Climbers. Why else would they make his bow two swords?
The only thing the Ice Climbers did in their games were jump and jump while using a hammer . . . .

I think Red (Brawl's PT) should have two allternate costumes: his outfit from FRLG and his outfit from RBY. How come his RBY outfit wasn't selectable in Brawl?
I like the idea. In the next game, they should make four trainers that behave like alternate costumes (but with different models):

Red/Ash: RBY Outfit, Anime Season 1-4 Outfit, Anime Season 5-9 Outfit, Anime Season 10-12 Outfit,FRLG Outfit
Gold/Spear: GSC Outfit, HGSS Outfit
Sapphire/May: RS Outfit, Blue Outfit, Emerald Outfit
Platinum/Dawn:DP Outfit, Platinum Outfit

It doesn't take as long to make their models because they have no special effects that can't be shared.

Who wants to see the Cloaking Device return for Smash 4?
It can't return, for the same reason that the Motion Sensor Bomb was changed, because it's owned by Rare.

Maybe they could use the blue ! box from SM64 to substitute for it.

And maybe if a Sudden Death Match goes on for a very long time (maybe about three minutes), all fighters are unable to make actions (meaning that it is as if the controllers stopped working), maybe due to a paralysis spell.
Compared to some of your other ideas, this is terrible. :ohwell:
I'd rather have missle bills home in on you. It wouldn't be so luck-based.

don't you think a texture editor would be nice. I want to make a Blankachu,
It would probably end up being moderated by Nintendo so that, erm, it stays appropriate.

I'd like a hitbox/gameplay editor.
That's too hard, wi-fi would end up being impossible then.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Rhubarabo your ideas are very good. We should kidnap Sakurai, make a mould of his face, use it to make a mask, and send you to Nintendo. Only problem is, you want to cut Wolf as I saw in your roster earlier on.
Why cut Wolf for Krystal? Wolf is a great character. He is pretty much as much a clone as Luigi, (debatable, I know) but it still is better than having Krystal. She is divided between love and hate on the internet rivalling even Tingle (Tingle is awesome IMO) but please reconsider your choice.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Rhubarabo your ideas are very good. We should kidnap Sakurai, make a mould of his face, use it to make a mask, and send you to Nintendo. Only problem is, you want to cut Wolf as I saw in your roster earlier on.
Why cut Wolf for Krystal? Wolf is a great character. He is pretty much as much a clone as Luigi, (debatable, I know) but it still is better than having Krystal. She is divided between love and hate on the internet rivalling even Tingle (Tingle is awesome IMO) but please reconsider your choice.
Tweak his specials a little more and give him a new Final Smash than nobody would have any reason to complain other than Krystal's absence. I'd even say Falco has a better chance of being cut than Wolf, even than I would not want him to leave.

BTW, for all the people saying Krystal would be much more unique. Chances are she would end up being very similar to Zero Suit Samus. Just saying.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The only thing the Ice Climbers did in their games were jump and jump while using a hammer . . . .
All Pit had was a shield, wings, and a bow. You can't really use a bow for Melee combat, but you can use hammers.

Tweak his specials a little more and give him a new Final Smash than nobody would have any reason to complain other than Krystal's absence. I'd even say Falco has a better chance of being cut than Wolf, even than I would not want him to leave.

BTW, for all the people saying Krystal would be much more unique. Chances are she would end up being very similar to Zero Suit Samus. Just saying.
I think Wolf has the greater chance. Falco is one of the higher tier (therefor one of the more used) characters and has been in two games. From what we can gather, Wolf was a last minute choice.

Don't go comparing Krystal to ZSS. The only thing going for that is that they have similar physiques, and don't bring up Ganondorf and Capt. Falcon. Those circumstances were different than what Krystal would likely go through.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
why?

I thought it was a good idea.
I also want to kill off Meta-Knight and Ganondorf. Haven't made it that far into the story yet.

Thia part is not up yet, but I also want to destroy the Peach's castle.
WHAT? No! Don't kill playable characters! You can destroy the castle, but killing playable characters ruins the story!

RickyPro

Smash Cadet
I am not going to get into the likeliness factor or the "That has too many reps" thing or anything like that.

I am just going to post a quick Roster change and some Ideas for them. Ok?

Rosalina, Waluigi, Ninten, Kumatora/Ana/Paula, Claus, Starfy, Megaman, Black Shadow, new FE Lord,(Add Mewtwo back) a 5th gen Pokemon or New generation trainer, Tingle, Vaati, Ridley, Lip, Isaac/Felix, Sonic characters like Shadow and Silver or Knuckles and Tails, add MGS character, Krystal, Topi (WTF character maybe), Bomberman, Banjo&Kazooie, K. Rool, Lanky Kong, King Boo, Birdo, Geno, Toon Zelda, and even more.

I really think that SSB4 has the most potential out of any game in the world right now to be the greatest game ever...(At least until SSB5?)

It just needs a huge character boost so that people can all have a character they like.

Some characters that need to have a moveset change are:

Luigi, Falco, Ganondorf, and a few others.
Luigi should have the Poltergust 300 incorporated in some way.
Falco should have a different forward and up special.
Ganondorf should have a completly new moveset and Black shadow should get Ganondorf's.
I heard this point and it is a VERY good point to me.
Maybe Ganondorf will actually use his sword?!?!?

Anyways, I think that most if not all of those characters should be added. Because they would do the game a great deal of good.
C:
Don't agree, then oh well, it is just a wishlist, kill me if you must. But it won't change. Heh.

I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I feel like answering the question.

Changes:
Gameplay:
1. Change the gravity.
I thought Melee was too fast and Brawl too slow. I think the next one should be a balance.
2. Bring back hitstun.
Considering that a number of characters attack using combos (Jiggs and Falcon), I'm wondering why this was cut.
3.Cancel normal attacks into Smash and Special attacks.
To help set up combos.
4. Balancing the characters.
'Nuff said. This ranging from weaking attacks to increasing or decreasing the number of active frames a move has.
Note, the following is highly controversial on this board.
5. A super meter.
Basically, this would be the new final smash except they are balanced for competitive play. The meter increases by landing hits on the opponent and it decreases gradually when you don't.

Characters:
This does not include major nerfs and buffs such as changing hitboxes.
1. Keep Samus and ZSS separate characters.
Aside from that her armor doesn't even fall off in the Metroid canon, most people tend to play one or the other, not both.
2. Allow Link to aim his arrows.
I'm surprised this was never put in. This also allows Link to have a solid anti-air/edgeguard attack.
3. Give Lucas more faithful attacks.
If you've played MOTHER 3, you would notice that he doesn't use a single move he learns in the game. At the very least, he should have PK LOVE.
4. Eliminate the stamina on Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
Need I say more?
5. Give Peach a better recovery.
Seriously, it sucks in Brawl.
6. Let Yoshi grapple with his tounge and increase his grab and B range.
In Yoshi's Story, Yoshi was able to grab on a certain object with his tounge and he'd rise above it. In SSB4, this same technique does not let Yoshi hang on to the edge with his tongue

Roster changes:
Note this is not taking into account future unannounced characters)
The following are added:
Bowser Jr.
Toad (maybe)
Tingle
Dixie Kong
K. Rool
Ridley
Captain Syrup or Mona
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Mewtwo
Roy
Lip
Tom Nook
Saki
Isaac

The following are cut:
Wolf (yeah, sue me)

I actually agree with you, cut Wolf. I have never actually liked him, much less Fox anyway. Falco is the best one out of the three in my opinion.

Bowser Jr. would be a strange/useful new addition. I still wonder... Where in the bloody Mario universe did he come from?

Toad - I believe that might over-represent the Mario Series.

Tingle - Great addition.

Dixie Kong through Captain Syrup/Mona - I have absolutely no idea.

However, how exactly would Ridley be a playable character? He is quite a large boss and I would not think he would fit into the game.

Krystal - ...Anything actually useful to bring into SSB4? Yes, keep Fox and maybe add Krystal (even if I hate them to an extent), but keep Falco as well.

Samurai Goroh - Perfect.

Mewtwo - Either replace Lucario with him OR keep both in SSB4.

Roy through Isaac: Add them.

I would not agree with removing Meta Knight, simply make changes to his moveset to make him all the less cheap. Besides, would the Subspace Emissary have ever made sense without Meta Knight?

To me, I believe that the 1-Player mode should have more depth.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You can have more depth without an adventure mode. They can renovate the Training Mode. Let people be able to train against each other online would be a great addition. Another would be an input display in order to demonstrate on how to pull off some techniques.

Also, they can bring back Break the Targets to its proper form while bringing back Board the Platforms.

There are so many things they could do.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I don't think that Break the Targets will go back to what it used to be like, due in part that for the next game, there'd have to be around 50 stages in all. If Break the Targets also comes back, and it was also like how it used to be, then we would have around 100 of these things floating around. Thus, I think its pretty much a given that we're going to have something simmilar to what we got in Brawl...though its possible we'll get more than 5.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
WHAT? No! Don't kill playable characters! You can destroy the castle, but killing playable characters ruins the story!
Why though? I know it can be annoying, but considering Smash is mainly for its multiplayer, as long as Mewtwo was still playable there, I thought it would not matter.

Question. Besides the death of Mewtwo and all, what did you think of it?

I don't think that Break the Targets will go back to what it used to be like, due in part that for the next game, there'd have to be around 50 stages in all. If Break the Targets also comes back, and it was also like how it used to be, then we would have around 100 of these things floating around. Thus, I think its pretty much a given that we're going to have something simmilar to what we got in Brawl...though its possible we'll get more than 5.
I know what to do with break the targets.
Many people said they wanted each character to have their own stage. Make That the break the target stage.

Maybe.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I think Wolf has the greater chance. Falco is one of the higher tier (therefor one of the more used) characters and has been in two games. From what we can gather, Wolf was a last minute choice.

Don't go comparing Krystal to ZSS. The only thing going for that is that they have similar physiques, and don't bring up Ganondorf and Capt. Falcon. Those circumstances were different than what Krystal would likely go through.
Sakurai has stated before that he had his roster planned before the Brawl polls, Sonic was the only true last minute addition. More than likely Wolf was simply the last character to be developed.

Fine than, Krystal would be very similar to Shiek, just add a blaster and a landmaster.

A little off topic but does anyone find how crazy the hacking community is getting with Brawl? We have a model importer project and a moveset editing project courrently under development, theoretically we could have Mewtwo again! O.O

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakurai has stated before that he had his roster planned before the Brawl polls, Sonic was the only true last minute addition. More than likely Wolf was simply the last character to be developed.

Fine than, Krystal would be very similar to Shiek, just add a blaster and a landmaster.
Note, planned. We had seven characters that were cut during development. During development, Wolf may have been set aside like the others, but there was enough time to bring him back in. This can explain why he doesn't have a personal victory theme scrapped like the others. Although, yes, Sonic was the last to be added.

How would Krystal be similar to Sheik? There's nothing suggesting that Krystal would have some kind of ninja training.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yes, Krystal would almost certainly have her staff, which quite frankly, doesn't translate out into Sheik's style of fighting.

But anyways, I agree that while Sakurai may have planned out the roster in the begining, its pretty clear that there were characters added in later (Sonic, Wolf, Jiggs, Toon Link) and characters that got cut (Forbidden seven) so whatever Sakurai originally came up with may not have been what we got.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
The only character we actually know was added into the roster later was Sonic. Wolf was most likely planned for the beginning, he was just one of the last characters to be developed. I'll try to find the post of the guy who came up with this theory, he is very intelligent and a part of the Official SSB4 Social Group.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Note, planned. We had seven characters that were cut during development. During development, Wolf may have been set aside like the others, but there was enough time to bring him back in. This can explain why he doesn't have a personal victory theme scrapped like the others. Although, yes, Sonic was the last to be added.

How would Krystal be similar to Sheik? There's nothing suggesting that Krystal would have some kind of ninja training.
Yes, but the forbidden seven all had reasons to be cut, unlike Wolf who is a unique character only slightly similar in special moves and final smash. Unlike Pokémon or Fire Emblem or even Legend of Zelda to a degree, the Star Fox series is not constantly changing mascots and characters upon new releases, leading to a case of some "advertising" in Smash Bros. Wolf has little reason to be cut other than to satisfy those who want to make room for Krystal, who isn't even guaranteed to hold an original moveset. If Sakurai wanted to he could add four Star Fox characters, unreasonable, yes. Impossible, no.

My last response was more of a sarcastic joke than an actual comparison.

Zario777

Smash Apprentice
The best thing they can do with Break the Targets is (drumroll) MAKE YOUR OWN BtT! (with a stage builder like thing)

Neckbeard Torterra

Smash Journeyman

A little off topic but does anyone find how crazy the hacking community is getting with Brawl? We have a model importer project and a moveset editing project courrently under development, theoretically we could have Mewtwo again! O.O
Oh god yes. GODBLESS the hackers of smashboards

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
For the Krystal topic, most of her fans like her because they consider her "hot." Sakurai would likely not add her. Also, Krystal's personality is generic. And can anybody tell me what a "furry" is?

And a texture customization feature would be great, as long as Nintendo is monitoring it.

And drag0nscythe, could you maybe have Jigglypuff killed off in your Story Mode idea, please?

UberMario

Smash Master
Why would anyone want characters killed off in Smash Bros.? Wouldn't it make more sense to have them trophified?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
For the Krystal topic, most of her fans like her because they consider her "hot." Sakurai would likely not add her. Also, Krystal's personality is generic. And can anybody tell me what a "furry" is?

And a texture customization feature would be great, as long as Nintendo is monitoring it.

And drag0nscythe, could you maybe have Jigglypuff killed off in your Story Mode idea, please?
Have you considered that a number of Krystal fans, like myself, like her for her character, not her looks? As for her personality, she's gotten some development in Command so you can't say she's bland.

Now, for the definition of "furry":
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FurryFandom

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
As a supporter of Krystal in Brawl, I can say I do not find her "hot." She is covered with fur, and has a fox's head. Not my cup of tea. You shouldn't just dismiss people's opinions with labels. A "furry" is someone who finds anthropomorphized animals attractive. It's a kind of fetish.

Killing off characters in a non-canonical game is kind of silly. It has no effect on the storylines (or whatever) of the original universes they come from, so what's the point? Mewtwo dies in Smash, but lives on in the Pokémon World.

Anyway, the idea of making a second Trainer with Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Gardevoir is genius!

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
One thing I've always wondered about the support Krystal gets: what's so great about the long, firm staff she always has (lol)? It would be functionally identical to a sword. It might have t3h mag1cz, but that doesn't really do anything special, and we'll already have that in SSB4 if Ganondorf gets a sword (hopefully) and from Isaac/the GS3 protagonist. It isn't even a given that she would use it...

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
If Banjo & Kazooie get into Smash 4's playable roster, what would be the chances of a B-K boss? If there could be one, I would have to go with either Gruntilda or Mr. Patch.

Also, though I heard that some people don't remember him from Banjo-Tooie, you have to admit that Mr. Patch is pretty much the most unique character ever. That is why he's the only one of two bosses in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom