• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Banjo-Kazooie would be cool and all, but they have little chance of getting in. We have better options for third parties like Megaman and Simon Belmont.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Why though? I know it can be annoying, but considering Smash is mainly for its multiplayer, as long as Mewtwo was still playable there, I thought it would not matter.

Question. Besides the death of Mewtwo and all, what did you think of it?

I know what to do with break the targets.
Many people said they wanted each character to have their own stage. Make That the break the target stage.

Maybe.
It wouldn't make sense for Mewtwo to be playable in Multiplayer if he dies in the Adventure Mode, and are you TRYING to piss off the Mewtwo fans?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The likelyhood that B&K getting in are only slightly better than say Master Chief, and that's only by virtue of the fact that Halo has never shown up on a Nintendo console. That being said, its even less likely that there would be a boss, given the fact that I don't think they will give third party series bosses, even for Smash 4.

Oh, and while Krystal's staff may be functionally simmilar to your standard sword user, the same can be said on anyone who puches or kicks. Its the aethetics that give it the edge here. (As well as the fact that there are certain ways of attacking with a staff that you can't do with a sword)

UberMario

Smash Master
Maybe, insetad of having two pokemon trainers with different spots, you could chose three of the starters of any generation, only being allowed one of each type.

You would get to chose:

Squirtle, Croconaw, Marshtomp, or Piplup (Water)
Ivysaur, Bayleaf, Treeco, or Torterra (Grass)
Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, or Chimchar (Fire)

That equates to:

4 1st Stages, 4 2nd Stages, and 4 3rd Stages.

Plus being able to chose from the four trainers I had on Page 1412.
All of which would be changable easily on the selection screen.

Rare (Microsoft) has no desire to be in Smash Bros. That's why the Motion-Sensor Bomb was changed and the Cloaking Device was removed. (Both of which are owned by Rare)

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Motion Sensor Bomb and Cloaking Devices may have been implied to be from Perfect Dark (or something like that) but that doesn't mean those concepts are owned by Rare in any way. There are cloaking devices in many games, and for some reason it was just cut in Brawl, like the red shell, flipper, ect. Heck, the beam sword is probably a bigger copyright infringment, but its been in all three games.

Oh, and there's no way we'd have that many Pokemon to mix and match. Just too many movesets and focus on one series.

UberMario

Smash Master
Motion Sensor Bomb and Cloaking Devices may have been implied to be from Perfect Dark (or something like that) but that doesn't mean those concepts are owned by Rare in any way. There are cloaking devices in many games, and for some reason it was just cut in Brawl, like the red shell, flipper, ect. Heck, the beam sword is probably a bigger copyright infringment, but its been in all three games.

Oh, and there's no way we'd have that many Pokemon to mix and match. Just too many movesets and focus on one series.
Cloaking Device's Japanese trophy description in Melee claimed it was from Perfect Dark, and the original game booklet said that the Motion Sensor Bomb was from Goldeneye 007, plus the official (defunct) Japanese site for Smash Bros. 64 had "Ash Ketchum" and "James Bond" as characters that were scrapped. Beam Sword doesn't break any copyrights because they changed the original design's sound effects to something un-Star Wars-esque, red Shell was considered too broken when you use reflectors on them, and the flipper was more a nuisance than a useful item.

Oh, and about how that's too many pokemon:

*Cough* Pokeballs and Most different playable characters in Smash already *Cough*

I really think the "series cap" will be notched up to 10 for the top 4 series, with Pokemon getting all of the participants from 64, Melee, and Brawl plus others (preferably as "add-on" pokemon for the trainer)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
One thing I've always wondered about the support Krystal gets: what's so great about the long, firm staff she always has (lol)? It would be functionally identical to a sword. It might have t3h mag1cz, but that doesn't really do anything special, and we'll already have that in SSB4 if Ganondorf gets a sword (hopefully) and from Isaac/the GS3 protagonist. It isn't even a given that she would use it...
Actually, that's not true. If you've played Starfox Adventures, you can see that it's barely used for stabbing (like true staff fighting).

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Kuma, here is the page I was talking about. It is Sir Ilpalazzo's, actually:

http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Storage/SmashBros/I-ve-been-making-a-comprehensive-list-of-unused-characters

I believe it is a good theory, it is pretty accurate in my opinion.

And about Krystal...

The appeal of her staff is that is makes her much more unique than any Star Fox character we've seen. Sure it isn't unique in itself, but we have had enough Star Fox clones/semi-clones by now, when a few of them like Krystal have potential for bringing something more for the series. Plus, Krystal is relevant to the series and pretty popular, whether it is if she is sexually appealing or just an interesting Star Fox character (not all her popularity comes form sex appeal you know).

I don't know what to expect for Star Fox. Four characters seems a bit unlikely, but it is possible. Something you could probably expect would be to see either Falco or Wolf be cut for Krystal, although the chances of both of them staying are pretty good too.

Falco would be cut because he is just a random person of the Star Fox team, like Slippy or Peppy (recently replaced by Krystal). The reason for him getting the spot in the first place is because he was the most popular out of all of them. But he has recently lost his popularity and Krystal is quickly becoming more popular. Wolf wasn't a last minute addition like everyone thinks, he was only FINISHED near last. He is more unique than Falco and is relevant to the series as well, plus he is part of the Star Wolf team, not Star Fox.

I would say Falco would get cut, but none of them might. Expect anything.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
For the Krystal topic, most of her fans like her because they consider her "hot." Sakurai would likely not add her. Also, Krystal's personality is generic. And can anybody tell me what a "furry" is?
Actually a majority of Krystal's supporters are not furries, simply the minority is more vocal and more common on the internet. If you are alluding that Sakurai would simply not add her because she is "hot", well look at ZSS...

Her personality is also no more generic than Wolf, Falco, or Foxs' personalities. I do think she is under developed as a character, and not as iconic as the other three in my opinion.

What I take issue with is cutting Falco or Wolf just so she can be included.

n88

Smash Lord
What I take issue with is cutting Falco or Wolf just so she can be included.
This.

I'm strongly against cutting characters. Mostly because my Melee mains were Roy, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario. I have yet to forgive Sakurai.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
For the Krystal topic, most of her fans like her because they consider her "hot." Sakurai would likely not add her. Also, Krystal's personality is generic. And can anybody tell me what a "furry" is?

And a texture customization feature would be great, as long as Nintendo is monitoring it.

And drag0nscythe, could you maybe have Jigglypuff killed off in your Story Mode idea, please?
I can think about it. If I can come up with a cool way to kill her, I will move it in.

anyway, the idea of making a second Trainer with Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Gardevoir is genius!
Thanks. I am really fond of the idea also.

There should be only one playable Pokemon Trainer in Smash 4. A second one would really unbalance the roster.
I will disagree. The more characters the better. And if all old reps can make a comeback in some way, it would be even better. I hate having to go back to melee to play mewtwo.

It wouldn't make sense for Mewtwo to be playable in Multiplayer if he dies in the Adventure Mode, and are you TRYING to piss off the Mewtwo fans?
It would make some sense. Story mode is just that, a story. It should have no effect on everything else in the game.

I am a Mewtwo fan. I just liked the idea so much. As I said before, I plan on killing others also.

While planning it out, I pretty much said "We need tragedy, we need the heroes to overcome great odds and we need the Story mode to take the piss out of nintendo."

tragedy would come from:
Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Meta-Knight, Jiggs (maybe) would die.
Peach's Castle gets destroyed.
Samus gets critically wounded.
Red Loses his pokemon in some fashion.

Overcoming great odds:
Well, winning the war for one thing would be great odds.
Banding together even though their forces are lost.
Saving Samus.

Taking the Piss out of it:
Well, Bowser doing the mario level is one.
The angry sun kicking everyones butt.
Dimentio and his antics.

much more also. Just most not panned out completely yet.

I did think about bringing him back, but I hate it when a character dies and then is just magically resurrected. It cheapens the death and the characters role.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Just a note, if jigglypuff gets into the next game, she will almost certainly be a stand-alone character, as she has been in the past 3 games. Jigglypuff in a pokemon trainer montage just doesn't seem right to me.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, his theory is rather sound, but I think Lucario still had a part in Mewtwo not making it.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just a note, if jigglypuff gets into the next game, she will almost certainly be a stand-alone character, as she has been in the past 3 games. Jigglypuff in a pokemon trainer montage just doesn't seem right to me.

There's your problem.
To you. Jiggs in a trainer makes sense to me. Past games not withstanding.
Samus changing into ZSS like she did seemed wired at first.
Mario losing his Down B seemed silly.

It will be alright.

Neckbeard Torterra

Smash Journeyman
What i'm afraid of is Sakurai's directing. The best i've seen of him was "The revenge of Metaknight", "02's grimdark back story" and SSBB.
If he could throw in Galleom (a humanoid) and make him unplayable, then lets hope Mr director would implement smaller boss characters as boss fights. A small fixed move set is all thats needed.

Mewtwo for example. He'll be a boss battle before the beast Ganon fight. (Insert crazy cutscene here where Ganon points out his trident to send Mewtwo next after Bowser fails) -imagine this taking place of Ganon's Golden pyramid in the dark world.

Mewtwo's fight wouldn't need much thought besides 'watch out for the f*cking trucks and bolders hes throwing at you' him charging his shadow ball would be when hes vulnerable (since any other time he has a slight barrier of debris swarming around him).. If Sakurai can't think that up, then hope to god we get better directors. Its scary to think that Brawl was going to be the last game.

Some non Snake dialogue would be nice.

Neckbeard Torterra

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG Why don't we add Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman, Amy, Naruto, Goku, and Chuck Norris in Smash? I mean, the more, the merrier, amirite?
OMGZ SPIDEY, SORA & JOHN CENA TOO!
But srsly, more is better. Just as long if it doesn't bare the tastes of a 14 year old. Under the moderation of the nintendo family is fine.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Clownbot said:
ZOMG Why don't we add Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman, Amy, Naruto, Goku, and Chuck Norris in Smash? I mean, the more, the merrier, amirite?
liek zOMG

1: Tingle
2: Young Tingle
3: Dr. Tingle
4: Toon Tingle
5: Paper Tingle
6: Zero Suit Tingle (SEXY)
7: Tingle Trainer (Squingle, Tinglesaur, Tinglezard)
8: Tingle with the Master Sword
9: Tingle with a staff (zOMG moveset potential!)
10: Tingle in a litter carried by Waddle Dees
11: Tingle in a swimsuit
12: Tingle in a bikini
13: Tingle with a LIGHTSABER
14: Tingle with a sword-based moveset
15: Tingle inheriting Ganondorf's old moveset
16: Tingle as a Dedede clone
17: Broken Tingle
18: Average Tingle
19: Underpowered Tingle
20: Joke character Tingle
21: Tingle wearing sunglasses
22: Tingle with the plasma whip
23: Tingle with t3h ph1r3
24: Wolf Tingle
25: Rabbit Tingle
26: Ungulate Tingle (oink oink)
27: MYM Tingle (advertising ftw)
28: Tingle placing 40th in the MYM5 Top 50 (I'm overly proud of myself)
29: Dark Tingle
30: Suitless Tingle
31: Atomic Tingle
32: Tingle von Grapple
33: Tingle von Grapple 2.0
34: Tinglypuff
35: Star Fox series cloned Tingle
36: Ice Tingles (tag team!)
37: King K. Tingle
38: Meta Tingle
39: Tingle X
40: Omega Tingle
41: Meta Tingle
42: Tingle with AURA
43: Tingle (last minute clone to buff up the roster)
44: Pinkle
45: Uncle Rupee
46: Knuckle
47: Ankle
48: David Jr.
49: Mario (guest character)
50: Random (but never Mario because he isn't Tingle so he sux)

I would buy it in an instant.

Tacel

Smash Lord
liek zOMG

6: Zero Suit Tingle
7: Tingle Trainer
8: Tingle with the Master Sword
9: Tingle with a staff (zOMG moveset potential!)
10: Tingle in a litter carried by Waddle Dees
11: Tingle in a swimsuit
12: Tingle in a bikini
13: Tingle with a LIGHTSABER
14: Tingle with a sword-based moveset
15: Tingle inheriting Ganondorf's old moveset
16: Tingle as a Dedede clone
20: Joke character Tingle
21: Tingle wearing sunglasses
22: Tingle with the plasma whip
23: Tingle with t3h ph1r3
26: Ungulate Tingle (oink oink)
27: MYM Tingle (advertising ftw)
28: Tingle placing 40th in the MYM5 Top 50 (I'm overly proud of myself)
32: Tingle von Grapple
33: Tingle von Grapple 2.0
34: Tingle! Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!
35: Star Fox series cloned Tingle
36: Ice Tingles (tag team!)
42: Tingle with AURA
43: Tingle (last minute clone to buff up the roster)
49: Mario (guest character)

I would buy it in an instant.
*gasp* You forgot Tinglepuff!

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Yeah, his theory is rather sound, but I think Lucario still had a part in Mewtwo not making it.
Yeah, Lucario did have a part in Mewtwo not making it. Time didn't allow for the maximum to be five slots for each of the three "big" series, and one with more than the other (Pokemon with 5 and Mario and Zelda with 4, for example), is just a bit strange and unbalanced and Sakurai knows that. Lucario was simply chosen over Mewtwo because he was newer and was gaining popularity, and thus, Mewtwo was cut. Plus, the Pokemon Trainer is like three characters in one, and a unique playstyle, something I'm sure Sakurai would want to keep.

Also, this is why I think Toon Zelda and Dr. Mario didn't make the cut either. It would be a bit unbalanced (although it could probably work for Dr. Mario, seeing as how it did in Melee).

I will disagree. The more characters the better. And if all old reps can make a comeback in some way, it would be even better. I hate having to go back to melee to play mewtwo.
Just because you like the idea doesn't mean it is likely. The more characters the better, maybe, but does Sakurai think like that? We have gotten a bit more characters for Pokemon in the past (6 in Brawl, with Zelda at 5 and Mario at 4), but something like 9 Pokemon, 6 Zelda characters and 5 Mario characters just isn't very likely. Sakurai is smart enough to not shine to much light on one particular series like that. He was even careful about his own games, the Kirby series, in Melee.

Tacel

Smash Lord
It wasn't just Lucario. It was Lucario and Pokémon Trainer.
How does anyone know it wasn't just Pokémon Trainer?
People just think it's Lucario because they both have a similar B.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
liek Zomg

6: Zero Suit Tingle (sexy)
7: Tingle Trainer (squingle, Tinglesaur, Tinglezard)
8: Tingle With The Master Sword
9: Tingle With A Staff (zomg Moveset Potential!)
10: Tingle In A Litter Carried By Waddle Dees
11: Tingle In A Swimsuit
12: Tingle In A Bikini
13: Tingle With A Lightsaber
14: Tingle With A Sword-based Moveset
15: Tingle Inheriting Ganondorf's Old Moveset
16: Tingle As A Dedede Clone
20: Joke Character Tingle
21: Tingle Wearing Sunglasses
22: Tingle With The Plasma Whip
23: Tingle With T3h Ph1r3
26: Ungulate Tingle (oink Oink)
27: mym Tingle (advertising Ftw)
28: Tingle Placing 40th In The Mym5 Top 50 (i'm Overly Proud Of Myself)
32: Tingle Von Grapple
33: Tingle Von Grapple 2.0
34: Tinglypuff
35: Star Fox Series Cloned Tingle
36: Ice Tingles (tag Team!)
42: Tingle With Aura
43: Tingle (last Minute Clone To Buff Up The Roster)
49: Mario (guest Character)
50: Random (but Never Mario Because He Isn't Tingle So He Sux)

I Would Buy It In An instant.
What? No Mr. Tingle&tingle?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It wasn't just Lucario. It was Lucario and Pokémon Trainer.
How does anyone know it wasn't just Pokémon Trainer?
People just think it's Lucario because they both have a similar B.
It pretty much was the PT, since Lucario basically replaced Pichu as the newest Pokemon character, while PT was a throw back to Gen one, aka Mewtwo's generation. It was the concept of the PT that appealed to Sakurai more than Mewtwo's, thus taking away Mewtwo's old slot, and making him have to go against Jiggs to see who would be the returning character. Sure if there was more time to work on five slots for each of the big 3 series, then Mewtwo could have come back, but as there wasn't it really was the trainer that got Mewtwo cut more so than anyone. (Heck, Pikachu is probably more responsible for Mewtwo being cut than Lucario)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I think was either or. The playable Pokemon cast as a whole kept Mewtwo from the game; there simply weren't enough spots left, PT was more original (and represented the series better), Lucario was from the most recent gen, Jigglypuff was from the original 12 (which IS a valid argument, as much as I hate to say so).

I don't believe there is a single character that kept Mewtwo from being in the game. Other than clever theories that have no true evidence (yes, I am taking a stab at myself), we can't really know what kept Mewtwo out.

n88

Smash Lord
Despite the fact that this is SSB4 Discussion, it seems that more time is spent talking about why Mewtwo got cut than anything else. Yes, Mewtwo's nno-inclusion in Brawl comes up more often than even Ridley.

My question is: Why?

The same people constantly post in this thread. Occasionally, a new one shows up. I can remember when Spydr Enzo, Wizzerd, and Mario the Jumpman appeared in the thread for the first time, but nobody else.

The point is that this thread has become a small group of people that constantly re-iterate the same points, which is not exactly fun, and doesn't tell any-one anything they don't already know.

/rant

In an effort to change the subject away from Mewtwo (My previous attempts didn't work), what do people think about new ATs? (Assist Trophies, not Advanced Techniques)

Legend of Zelda will likely need a new one to replace Tingle (Sorry, Wizzerd, but Tingle can't be playable and an AT. And he won't be replaced by Pinkle). I would nominate Link's Phantom Helper from Spirit Tracks, Nayru/Din from Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons, or possibly Midna.

Also, I would like to see Rosalina and Daisy becoming ATs. **** Lakitu and Hammer Bro.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Why do we need anybody other than Tingle? All other characters are one-shots (Midna, Wolf Link, Agahnim, Linebeck, etc.), would be clones (various Toon forms) or haven't appeared for a while (Vaati). He may not be popular in America... but that shouldn't matter when it's clear that many people would enjoy him, and others would already be orgasming over Ridley, K.Rool, etc. (These are examples, no need for a debate over them.)

n88

Smash Lord
Why do we need anybody other than Tingle? All other characters are one-shots (Midna, Wolf Link, Agahnim, Linebeck, etc.), would be clones (various Toon forms) or haven't appeared for a while (Vaati).
??

I'm talking about ATs here. We'll need one besides Tingle because Tingle will most likely be a playable character, which means he won't be an AT.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
New Assist Trophies... Hmm...

Daisy
Rosalina
Phantom (Spirit Tracks)
Funky Kong
Paper Mario character (not Paper Mario himself)
Metroid: Other M character
Helper from Kirby Super Star
A new Sonic character/Shadow with a less ****ty power
Proto Man (assuming MM gets in)
Slippy, Krystal, Peppy, Panther, Leon.... Take your pick
Kamek

More to come.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Cloaking Device's Japanese trophy description in Melee claimed it was from Perfect Dark, and the original game booklet said that the Motion Sensor Bomb was from Goldeneye 007, plus the official (defunct) Japanese site for Smash Bros. 64 had "Ash Ketchum" and "James Bond" as characters that were scrapped. Beam Sword doesn't break any copyrights because they changed the original design's sound effects to something un-Star Wars-esque, red Shell was considered too broken when you use reflectors on them, and the flipper was more a nuisance than a useful item.

Oh, and about how that's too many pokemon:

*Cough* Pokeballs and Most different playable characters in Smash already *Cough*

I really think the "series cap" will be notched up to 10 for the top 4 series, with Pokemon getting all of the participants from 64, Melee, and Brawl plus others (preferably as "add-on" pokemon for the trainer)

James Bond? He was almost in Smash Bros? Wow. Joanna Dark would have made more sense regarding the rule about non-videogame characters.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
n88_2004 said:
??

I'm talking about ATs here. We'll need one besides Tingle because Tingle will most likely be a playable character, which means he won't be an AT.
I'll forgive it for now, but don't say anything that could ever be seen sort of with very little sleep to be against Tingle, or I will find you. :mad:

Anyway, all I want for ATs is something MW suggested a while back: Cranky Kong as a Resetti clone (with different dialogue.) How epic would that be?

n88

Smash Lord
I'll forgive it for now, but don't say anything that could ever be seen sort of with very little sleep to be against Tingle, or I will find you. :mad:

Anyway, all I want for ATs is something MW suggested a while back: Cranky Kong as a Resetti clone (with different dialogue.) How epic would that be?

If Simon Belmont gets in, Dracula would be an awesome AT.
Don't worry, I support Tingle getting in as playable.:laugh:

My List of ATs (Combo of Realistic and Hopeful)

Mario Series:

Daisy (Striker?)
Rosalina
Waluigi
Birdo
King Boo

DK Series:

Cranky Kong (Resetti Clone)
Funky Kong

Mario Spin-Offs:

Kamek
Baby Mario
WarioWare Character

LoZ:

Midna
Nayru
Phantom

Metroid:

Remembuh Me? Guy (Memory failing, can't remember his name)

Well, I guess those are all the ones I really want (At the moment. I'll think of sixty-gajillion more right after I post this.)

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Remember that ATs aren't just characters per say, but also some of the enemies that don't really have a sollid identity (Hammer Bro, Lakitu, Metroid) Thus, I don't think that you should only include characters for future ATs. (Plus Daisy doesn't work all that well anyways)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This.

I'm strongly against cutting characters. Mostly because my Melee mains were Roy, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario. I have yet to forgive Sakurai.
Oh, come on. Mewtwo was one of my mains in Melee and I didn't get upset about Mewtwo's removal. I was just surprised about it but I moved on. If one of my mains were cut from Brawl, then I can simply find new mains in the next game. Not forgiving a game designer for doing something in a game you didn't like is a bit too silly, don't you think?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Remember that ATs aren't just characters per say, but also some of the enimies that don't really have a sollid identity (Hammer Bro, Lakitu, Metroid) Thus, I don't think that you should only include characters for future ATs. (Plus Daisy doesn't work all that well anyways)
I would like to see more AT's take the generic enemy route. These are just some random ideas.

Mario:
Boo
Koopa Troopa
Hammer Bros
Goomba

Zelda:
Octorok
Redead
Like-Like

Donkey Kong:
Kremling
Klap Trap
Rambi the Rhino

Kirby:
Knuckle Joe
Scarfy Swarm

Metroid:
Metroid
X Parasite

Earthbound:
Pork Trooper
Starman

etc...

n88

Smash Lord
Oh, come on. Mewtwo was one of my mains in Melee and I didn't get upset about Mewtwo's removal. I was just surprised about it but I moved on. If one of my mains were cut from Brawl, then I can simply find new mains in the next game. Not forgiving a game designer for doing something in a game you didn't like is a bit too silly, don't you think?
That comment was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic. I forget that sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet at times.

As for the AT thing, I see ATs as more of a way for characters who aren't quite important/non-clonish enough to make the actual roster to appear in the game. Generic enemies are generic. Who cares about them?

EDIT: Plus, I'd rather that the generic enemies were just used more in the SSE, instead of so many levels w/Primids and the like. That would allow generic characters to appear while doing what they usually do, and allow lesser characters to appear for ATs.

Neckbeard Torterra

Smash Journeyman
Some people took it too seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2-1rccQes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom