• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

Gojira

Smash Lord
I read back a bit and saw some mathematical rankings. Those rankings are really really inaccurate. It only calculates tourney placings and not who you win and lose to. Here is a rankings based on what I have observed.

1-David
2-X
3-Yaz
4-Ken eth
5-Lada
6-PC
7-Dryu
8-Gojira(with me removed, Zeth takes my spot and staz takes his then put Rade in slot 10)
9-Zeth
10-Staz

Staz and Zeth are really shaky, but it seems to click. Me and Darkru are pretty close so that ones a toss up. However, I still seem to think its a bit early for a rankings. Also, I should be removed because I may not be entering tourneys (I may enter one more)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hmmm very interesting, i appreciate the input, so lets see that puts goji and staz as people who have shown interest...

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Wow Goji.. those are the first power rankings that I agree with. Great job on those. My opinions differ on some of them but for the most part.. top notch Zach, top notch.

Staz

Smash Lord
I read back a bit and saw some mathematical rankings. Those rankings are really really inaccurate. It only calculates tourney placings and not who you win and lose to. Here is a rankings based on what I have observed.

1-David
2-X
3-Yaz
4-Ken eth
5-Lada
6-PC
7-Dryu
8-Gojira(with me removed, Zeth takes my spot and staz takes his then put Rade in slot 10)
9-Zeth
10-Staz

Staz and Zeth are really shaky, but it seems to click. Me and Darkru are pretty close so that ones a toss up. However, I still seem to think its a bit early for a rankings. Also, I should be removed because I may not be entering tourneys (I may enter one more)

wow thanks for putting me as 10th JIRA i thought we were FRIENDS!

harpuia190

Smash Ace
so zeth seems to be a big discussion topic, because i believe statistically zeth has every right to be on there, so guys why do you think zeth shouldn't be on there?

and guys it would be great if instead of just saying i agree/disagree say why like, i think staz should be first because he has the best ike/haircut

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
maybe it was the ytmnd? i dunno, X i was scared when you approached me
His name is ______ now.

1-David
2-X
3-Yaz
4-Ken eth
5-Lada
6-PC
7-Dryu
9-Zeth
10-Staz

Wow Goji.. those are the first power rankings that I agree with. Great job on those. My opinions differ on some of them but for the most part.. top notch Zach, top notch.

You guys know that FP has gotten 9th every time and has only lost to the person so got 5th or higher in each touny he has been knocked out of. And other then Rade getting 17th once his lowest placing was 9th and other then that he is high up there. Other then the flaws I see i agree a good list.

I think if the brackets weren't seeded then we might have a better idea, but I might be wrong. I mean I have yet to get knocked out by anyone but Dai-a and _______(another of the mexi's) And when the are seeded its only if one person's favor....

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hey now that i think about it your right! PC, layne and Kenny are the only 3 non mexis* i've ever lost to in a metal awesome

*-mexis = the 4 boys who i love, in the following order
Top love tier(in no particular order)- Staz Dai-a Lada
High Love tier- X because he keeps trying to steal my Bair joke

___X___

Smash Lord

1-David
2-X
3-Yaz
4-Ken eth
5-Lada
6-PC
7-Dryu
9-Zeth
10-Staz

jira jira gojira gojira jira gojira jira jira j-j-j-j-j-jira g-g-g-g-g-gojira jira jira gojira gojira jira gojira *starts break dancing*

i agree with these power ranking! good job jira jira gojira

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
jira jira gojira gojira jira gojira jira jira j-j-j-j-j-jira g-g-g-g-g-gojira jira jira gojira gojira jira gojira *starts break dancing*

i agree with these power ranking! good job jira jira gojira
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH WOW YOUR SUCH A NUB!
"starts break dancing"-haha

Top Bottom