• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

harpuia190

Smash Ace
SOOOOOO before i start thinking of a power ranking, do the people who don't play brawl anymore, want to be considered for the brawl power rankings? like PC or goji? im just curious on whther you guys care or not

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
hahaha why do you say that?
Cause I'm planning on beating you both weeks and moving up.

Edit: Also, we don't have any recent tourney results to use as a basis for a new power rankings. After these next two tourneys we will have more current, and more accurate, data to use when deciding the power rankings.

___X___

Smash Lord
hahaha wow kenny, your letting brawl get wayy to your head, your acting a little gayer and cockier now.
when i say stuff like that i joke, buy your actually being serious...

but alright, we will see who wins =]]]]]]]]]

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha chris, you're the cockiest person I know. I just said that to give you a taste of your own medicine :) I wasn't being serious about that either. I probably won't even beat you. The edit in my last post is the real reason I feel we should wait to do the power rankings. Otherwise, it would just be all opinion.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even know we had power rankings for Brawl except for the ones in the Southwest power rankings where Heath is ranked numba1

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Leave it to the Peach players of Melee to talk about something not being man enough... LOL :p
PC I have one thing to say to you.

The mutha ucka runs a racist uckin’ grocery
The mutha ucka won’t sell an apple to a Kiwi
The shi- fight’s gonna get vicious and malicious
Cut the cra- …
I need my red delicious

What that has to do with anything I have no Idea.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I think there will be enough active players that we could do that. I was thinkin about starting a Melee thread I just keep forgetting or puttin it off :ohwell:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
We should make it top 8 or something to actually encourage competition though. It doesn't make much sense to have a top ten when there are barely ten players who want to play in Melee tournaments.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yes we should. I think this upcoming tourney at MA7 should start the fire for us doin rankings again. I think we should do a community vote for the panel. I think it would be the fairest way. Nothin against you Zack but your past record isn't very impressive on the upkeep of rankings. Plus I don't think you even really care for Smash as much these days.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Just make a Power ranking for Melee and a Power ranking for Brawl, because there will be many people who like one or the other-- or both. Stop complaining about the game's manliness and zip up your own mansuits ;) -- it would be GREAT to have both here.
And besides, Brawl's only been out for six months and things are still being discovered about it en masse- how long did it take for wavedashing to be discovered in Melee, eh?

And for organization purposes, I would say to keep them both on this page.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Just make a Power ranking for Melee and a Power ranking for Brawl, because there will be many people who like one or the other-- or both. Stop complaining about the game's manliness and zip up your own mansuits ;) -- it would be GREAT to have both here.
And besides, Brawl's only been out for six months and things are still being discovered about it en masse- how long did it take for wavedashing to be discovered in Melee, eh?

And for organization purposes, I would say to keep them both on this page.
There is suppose to be both here...

For the record it only took a couple months for wavedashing to be discovered. I've seen the vids. Plus like many people have said over and over everybody and their moms were lookin for glitches in Brawl. Melee stuff was just discovered over time.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahahaha Yaz is upset because he lost to me at the last Melee tournament when he thought for sure he would beat me :laugh:

Super Davi

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys

I'm new, My name is David, I'm from Chile I live in Provo and I play with some of you guys at the midnightgaming Championship, and I'm pretty good with mario
SO I want to know when and where the next tournament you are having is so I can go to it
Thanks
guys

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
So since C!Z is the major voice for melee here and is doing most of the advocating for the melee cause I believe that he should be in charge of the Melee Power Rankings.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, if there is going to be a new list, it should be under new management, since I don't think Gojira would both to update the first post in a timely manner at this point (it was bad enough when he actually cared). And since this is the thread's 1000th post, now's a pretty good time than ever.

Top Bottom