• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm looking to line my pockets full of TX dollars by the end of this.

Y'all bout to pay for my college tuition. And that ****'s expensive in this economy!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Alright guys... THIS **** JUST GOT REAL.

The most educated sounding poster in the world, Hanson Mother****ing LeThien, vs. the indomitable troll, Juan "The Phantom" X will be going down at OH SNAP... and ALL THE STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED. THIS BATTLE WILL BE A BEST OF FIVE MATCH... the wager? 50 American Bills with the face of George Washington on them (or maybe other presidents, but they'll total to the same amount).

Will the washed up, has-been Diddy manage to best the reckless rambo Wario? Only time will tell!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
*scratches head*

Ohhhhhhhhh, POPERTOP

You mean that nobody Wario player that was in the same pool at Final Smash V where I three-stocked/2-0ed everyone?

Step aside, kid. I'm at least MMing someone people have heard of before.

And Juan, you better duct-tape that pasty Mexo ******* of yours, 'cause you're going to regret not respecting your yellow elders once I finish tearing you up, Never Land Ranch style.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I'm going to do everything I can to make it to this because Hanson is amazing and deserves everyone to go to his last tournament for his support to friends and his community.

Tl;DR Le_thein will ****ing destroy you and your family if you don't make it :).

Just sayin'

Popertop

Smash Champion
*scratches head*

Ohhhhhhhhh, POPERTOP

You mean that nobody Wario player that was in the same pool at Final Smash V where I three-stocked/2-0ed everyone?

Step aside, kid. I'm at least MMing someone people have heard of before.
right, I wasn't sandbagging at all, so you'd have no qualms taking my money, good. okay. :laugh:

and I like it better being unknown, that way when the people who think they are good lose they get even madder.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Now you are positively lying through my teeth. I am the most electrifying player in all of sports entertainment.

But seriously, don't even come. Juan at least has the advantage of being a charming dolt; you, conversely, are just a black hole of charisma.

In fact, I will PayPal you $10 to never talk to me again.

EDIT: LOL, Hawks. Boring people bring out the worst in me.

Fino

Smash Master
IC's CG are limited at 200%? hmm... I have fun bringing it to 290 and then killing with dthrow =-/

Regardless, I plan on attending this event :)

Is 70 a legit number for preventing planking but not affecting game play? What about characters like link, samus and olimar who tether the ledge multiple times to gain invincibility for edge guarding?

Xyro... I want to play you IRL (and w/o sleep johns lol) as well as a ton of other people.

I can bring one t.v. for sure, another one depending on the traveling arrangements of Kansas. I can bring 1 wii and also I will be brining my laptop to record matches; mostly my matches... but if you can flag the kid down with the pink shoes... that'll be me.

~Fino

Popertop

Smash Champion
hold on I gotta go tell people I'm stalling flip real fast.

"hey guys I'm stalling flip cause I'm not actually good I'm just campy and gimmick and phat. I play marth but I go metaknight when it comes down to it so I really just play metaknight."

nice old news insult btw I've never heard that before

Gnes

Smash Master
That was the worst exchange of trash talk I've ever read.
I need to teach them. Me and Bwett are trash talkers supreme.

actually I just don't like you.

and i beat flip, he's better than you so gg
**** son...that Ozzfest 1 win was the shiz. :)
hold on I gotta go tell people I'm stalling flip real fast.

"hey guys I'm stalling flip cause I'm not actually good I'm just campy and gimmick and phat. I play marth but I go metaknight when it comes down to it so I really just play metaknight."

nice old news insult btw I've never heard that before
That shiz was gay...he turned flip to the darkside like Light did to me. If someone planks at this tourney everyone should heckle the planker. HECKLE!!!!

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
What is going on???? I am so confused by this trash talk. Oh and Dphat is coming, talked to him over DOTA lol. Man popper, don't trash Dphat's Marth. That **** will wreck you and every character you play. You were obviously not at NO KOAST where he ****ed up Domo with an offstage counter. Gnes I want to hear your epic voice and laughter again! But only after I watch Hanson ****ing trash Phantom.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
PhantomX is the endearingly dopey Dude Love, and he's about to pass out in my Crippler Crossface.

Sars Pirate is Taka Michinoku of Kaientai fame. Your overdubs during interviews are still hilariously awful.

DPhat is Yokozuna, and he rolls outside of the ring every time you hit him with a dropkick in order to gain spacing and stall the match for nine counts before he rolls back in.

Popertop was slated to be the company jobber, but was contractually released by Vince McMahon from the WWE because his gimmick personality was deemed by Jim "J.R." Ross to be unmarketable.

I reflect on these last 12 hours of my life, and laugh at myself for feuding with a jobber.

I go on to form a stable with my boys FlipHop (Tajiri, The Japanese Buzzsaw) and Gness (Ricky "Steamboat" Dragon), and we christen ourselves nWo. We export ourselves to third world countries and other developing democracies around the globe to deliver non-wrestling related services - such as Shield Slash, Stars and Stripes and Charging Star - in order to bring down authoritarian governments that would dare challenge the western fist of Final Justice.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
PhantomX is the endearingly dopey Dude Love, and he's about to pass out in my Crippler Crossface.

Sars Pirate is Taka Michinoku of Kaientai fame. Your overdubs during interviews are still hilariously awful.

DPhat is Yokozuna, and he rolls outside of the ring every time you hit him with a dropkick in order to gain spacing and stall the match for nine counts before he rolls back in.

Popertop was slated to be the company jobber, but was contractually released by Vince McMahon from the WWE because his gimmick personality was deemed by Jim "J.R." Ross to be unmarketable.

I reflect on these last 12 hours of my life, and laugh at myself for feuding with a jobber.

I go on to form a stable with my boys FlipHop (Tajiri, The Japanese Buzzsaw) and Gness (Ricky "Steamboat" Dragon), and we christen ourselves nWo. We export ourselves to third world countries and other developing democracies around the globe to deliver non-wrestling related services - such as Shield Slash, Stars and Stripes and Charging Star - in order to bring down authoritarian governments that would dare challenge the western fist of Final Justice.
*Head Explodes*

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay. Beaumont is coming to this.

Now, first thing's first.

Pop vs. LeThien.

If it's such easy money, Hanson, then why not money-match him. ****, I have a $20 dollar bill that says Pop WAXES you.

Nextly, Sars_Pirate, I'm gonna have to empty your pockets man. Can't have you talking trash about mah state. $10 Pit vs Snake or Marth. I'll take it. =]

<3's Sars. Dude, I liked hanging out, but I was too baked man..

3rdly:

Gnes, are you a ****ing ******? CY and I are the best trash-talkers. Our lack of skill in this game compensates through trash-talking, so if you ever say that again, I'll **** you silly.

Popertop

Smash Champion

seriously?

you actually watch WWE?

woooooow.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Esca is Paul Bearer, Undertaker's frightening, oddly disproportionate hype man.

He is also the apple in my eye.

I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Esca is Paul Bearer, Undertaker's frightening, oddly disproportionate hype man.

He is also the apple in my eye.

I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you
Who do I get to be? Can KPeezy be my tag-team partner? Can our team do subtle things that make some people think we may be gay, but they never really can tell?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol <3 Esca and I'll accept under the condition that we can only fight high.

Also, I'm thinking of changing my avatar now based on Hanson's recommendations.

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes, are you a ****ing ******? CY and I are the best trash-talkers. Our lack of skill in this game compensates through trash-talking, so if you ever say that again, I'll **** you silly.
Esca ull have to show me your skills. Now i will admit i forgot about Cy's legendary skills "Get yo *** whupped girl"...god Cy...that was too epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom