• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Agree with chris and just band ddd's infinite and mks ledge stall as well as edgeguarding snake players.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
The Animation Society from the University of Oklahoma and Hardcore Lan Center present: Izumicon Gaming

A local smash tourney primarily for those that are attending izumicon. I cannot guarantee entry without an Izumicon badge, although if possible I would certainly welcome it. I will know if this is possible by friday night. http://www.izumicon.com

Address:
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road · Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110

I with the help of OU's Animation Society, will be hosting Both Melee and Brawl tournaments on Saturday and Sunday at Izumicon. Bring your own controller!

$5 venue fee applies per player, if you bring a full setup (system, game, and lag-free TV(this means probably not LCDs and preferably televisions of moderate size)) the venue fee will be waived. If you bring a good lag free television over 14 inches, the venue fee will be reduced to 2 dollars. Due to the short notice, we really need people to bring setups which is why this incentive is available.

Registration
Both Melee and Brawl Teams and Singles Registration begins at 11:00 AM on Saturday. Teams registration closes at 12:00 PM. At 12:15 Team Brackets will begin.
Singles registration ends at 1:00PM, at 1:30 Singles will begin. Please be on time. I will allow early registration on friday at my booth (Animation Society booth in the convention alley)

If over 32 entrants, Singles Pools will begin at 2:00 PM. If under 32 entrants brackets will be randomized.
If the tournament is not yet over by 10:30PM we will adjourn for people to attend the dance party on Saturday night. We will resume at noon on Sunday.

Brawl
Entry Fees
$5 per person
$5 per person ($10 per team)
$5 Dollar venue fee per player applies only once to all entrants. Bringing a full setup (system and game) with a lag-free TV will grant this fee waived.

Prizes
Singles
1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 15%
4th 5%

Teams
1st - 55%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 15%

Rules
Double Elimination
All matches are best of 3, except for winner's/loser's/grand finals, which are best of 5
3 stock, 8 minute limit, Items off
Ties broken by lives/percentage
Life stealing is allowed in doubles

Stages (doubles and singles)
Neutral:
Smashville
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat

Counter-pick:
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Halberd
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Norfair and all Neutral.

-If both players agree to play on a banned stage then it is okay.

-Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike.

-Counter picks proceed as such, winner bans stage, loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character.

-No stage may be counter-picked by a player that previously won on it in the set, unless agreed upon by both players.

-Double blind character selection may be called for the first match.

Other
Stalling is banned – Stalling: the act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling. Examples include excessive planking and excessive Metaknight understage gliding (more than twice in a row between landed attacks.

DeDeDe's Infinite grab: You CANNOT Chain grab IN PLACE(not even once). The small step CG is banned as well. Normal CG is legal.

The Infinite grab-release on Ness/Lucas is banned (not even once). You must HIT them out of the release, do not re-grab.

Absence Rules
If player is not found, matches will be called out:
2 Minutes Late: Warning
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

Melee

Entry Fees
$5 per person
$5 per person ($10 per team)
$5 Dollar venue fee per player applies only once to all entrants. Bringing a full setup (system and game) with a lag-free TV will grant this fee waived.

Prizes
Singles
1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 15%
4th 5%

Teams
1st - 55%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 15%

Rules
Double Elimination
All matches are best of 3, except for winner's/loser's/grand finals, which are best of 5
4 stock, 8 minute limit, Items off
Ties broken by lives/percentage
Life stealing is allowed in doubles

Stages
Singles - Neutral:
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland 64

Singles - Counter-pick:
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Kongo Jungle 64
Corneria
Mute City and all Neutral.

Doubles - Neutral:
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland 64

Doubles - Counter-pick:
Brinstar,
Kongo Jungle 64
Corneria, and all Neutral

-If both players agree to play on a banned stage then it is okay.

-Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike.

-Counter picks proceed as such, winner bans stage, loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character.

-No stage may be counter-picked by a player that previously won on it in the set, unless agreed upon by both players.

-Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Other
Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are
allowed as methods of recovery or to manuever around the stage. Using
them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as
droping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned.

Absence Rules
If player is not found, matches will be called out:
2 Minutes Late: Warning
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

If time and interest permits, we could perhaps have a super street fighter IV thing going on XBOX 360, that will be on the fly and depending on setups.

A special thanks to HxC for setups, for the latest news on the local competitive scene and professional gaming sponserships check out their website here:

And to the Animation Society of the University of Oklahoma for their help in running the brackets. Check out their site periodically to see tournaments that they are running in the future.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
May need to go by the official names of the stages. When I saw "Yoshi's Story" up there in the Brawl list, I immediately thought of Yoshi's Island Melee, lol. Isle Delfino = Delfino Plaza

Norfair is a typical Counterpick from what I've seen, but hey, it looks like it's your tournament, so go nuts on your stages.

Maybe I should ask for the day off Saturday, which is my 4th day of work, lol. That would sure leave an impression on them (awesome)

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
PS2 is actually a better stage than PS1. Please re-add it.
I'd also suggest switching FD out for Lylat as a starter. It would make the starting stages much more balanced IMO.
Norfair is actually a pretty good CP. I recommend adding it. You should put Green Greens up for consideration as well.

Edit: I have work today, and I'll find out what my schedule is. Hopefully I'm free Saturday.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
PS2 is actually a better stage than PS1. Please re-add it.
I'd also suggest switching FD out for Lylat as a starter. It would make the starting stages much more balanced IMO.
Norfair is actually a pretty good CP. I recommend adding it. You should put Green Greens up for consideration as well.

Edit: I have work today, and I'll find out what my schedule is. Hopefully I'm free Saturday.
Not to be mean or anything...but I seriously hope you're joking...

If not, I'd like to hear your reasons.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
PS2 is horrible IMO so one vote against it was enough for me to exclude. I'll try and fix the names though, thanks pointing that out sonic.

This was also just thrown together this morning....soooo hopefully it works out.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i would like to go but if it does require a izumiopass i will not be seen :(. i suppose we will talk more about this on wed.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Still desperately need transportation for HxC equipment, lemme know asap if you can help (like if you have a van or something...)

I have a 2 seater sports car that will hold MAYBE 2 tvs, sooooo...yeah.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Not to be mean or anything...but I seriously hope you're joking...

If not, I'd like to hear your reasons.
Well, let's look at it this way--PS1 has at least one transformation where all fighting almost always ceases, and two more where it can turn into a camp-fest. PS2 has no transformations where both players are just sitting there waiting for the transformation to end (lol fire transformation in PS1). The only transformation I can see being broken in PS2 is the electric one, and even then it's no worse than the fire and rock transformations in PS1. Someone gets in the middle? Just go plank for a bit. The ice transformation can make for some interesting changes and adaptations to playstyle, as well as the flying transformation. If you're going to whine about a stage that adds variety and depth to the metagame, then I guess we should just go back to Fox only on Final Destination. For more info, see T-Block's stage write-up.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10912286&highlight=Pokemon+Stadium+2#post10912286

As for Lylat as a starter over FD... Final Destination strongly favors certain characters to the point of it not even being a neutral stage in some MUs. Lylat, on the other hand, is more balanced in regards to the amount of characters that do well on it and the amount that do poorly. I don't believe that there is any one character that does exceptionally well on this stage to the point that it would be a CP, unlike FD, which is the common counterpick of characters like ICs and Falco. Giving certain characters their absolute best stage as a starter is just dumb. Are we johning about MetaKnight, or about stages we don't want to bother learning how to play on?

As far as counterpicks, variety is actually better and gives other characters more options. Japes is admittedly gay, and I would never use it in a tournament ruleset, but stages like Green Greens and Norfair have absolutely no proven broken tactics on them. The random elements of these stages have ample warning and can easily be avoided if you've ever even played on them.

Give him some slack Chris, he'll understand after a couple tournaments.
I pay a lot of attention to the tournament scene and rulesets, actually. Not to mention I've seen a lot of matches, played a lot of matches, and been to a few tourneys myself.
Ideas should be considered fully based on their own merits and value, and not judged based on where they come from.

Final note:
Forest, an even number of neutral stages jacks up the striking procedure. Either drop FD or add Castle Siege.
Also, I'm free all day Saturday and have work Sunday at 4.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dunno if I can go to the tourney Saturday, after thinking about it. My employers really helped me out and gave me the job as soon as I turned the application in, it'd be kind of stupid to just turn around and not come in Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Ah well. If Sonic Colors comes out early by Friday, I'll have something to spend 90 hours in my room for anyway.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Nothing wrong with your opinion. Now I'll tell you why I disagree with it.

Unlike PS2's transformations, PS1's transformations change the very mechanics of the game. By doing so you favor certain characters drastically over others. The Flying part favors characters with good air moves while completely screwing over characters with out them. The conveyor belt simply removes both players off to the edge with no fighting going on. Instead it has both players scrambling to get on stage. The ice stage can be seen as both a nuisance and an advantage with sliding smashes. It has none of the characteristics of a neutral stage. It changes to much, specifically favoring certain characters in certain situations. It is a counter-pick by definition in this regard.

By being more balanced do you mean Lylat stops chain-grabs? I think the characters that benefit the most from Lylat are Snake, MK, and Marth.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Probably try to keep the strike stages odd, maybe moving FD to cp would be good, its got chaingrab advantages and of course gay nooks.

and once again
Still desperately need transportation for HxC equipment, lemme know asap if you can help (like if you have a van or something...) its 8-16 TVs, 8 xboxs,, and 8 wiis.

I have a 2 seater sports car that will hold MAYBE 2 tvs, sooooo...yeah.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll also comment as to why you don't want Lylat and Green Greens as starting stages is because it gives an automatic unfair advantage for Snake vs everyone else.

FD is a great camping and surviving stage for Snake, but Lylat is way better. After that, you throw in Delfino and BF, and you've got three solid stages that Snake's guaranteed to win first game on. With normal stage strikes, I just need to get rid of YS and Smashville to gain the auto advantage from there.

On top of that, doing so allows snake to have the opportunity to immediately CP with Halberd or Green Greens if it goes to the third--stages that Snake is ******** broken on.

Green Greens as a stage is way too broken for Snake. The ceiling are low, the sides are low, and the stage splits encourage grenade camping. You can also set C4 traps near the stage's bombs so that if it reverts to cross stage camping, you can set of C4s to explode bombs to surprise kill people off the top still. Also, tech chasing with Snake on Green Greens is ridiculously easy. When Snake's on the two corner sides, the stage is basically like 2 feet long. One d-throw and all snake has to do is just camp center with shield and then wait to see what you do . If you tech roll to the blocks, it's an auto regrab, guaranteed for at least one more grab. If you go towards the edge, because its' so small, if you d-throw with snake, you set up for an automatic F-tilt or U-tilt because of the d-throw off the ledge trick.

As for Norfair, that's only going to guarantee camping. Norfair's the best camping stage for characters with grapples, and even for Warios or MKs. You don't have to actually fight on that stage to win, just play solid defense and play away from other characters.

But ya, Kuni nailed it for PS2. The most the stage transformations on PS1 do is just slow the pace of the game. For PS2, they dramatically favor certain movesets.

By opening up these stage options, you're really just opening up more tactics for Snake and MK. I'd rather give advantages to Falco or ICs than Snake or MK.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
someone help forest out. everyone was just talking about strengthening the smash scene more; TOs need help and setups have to be existant for tournies to happen. tournies need to happen to strengthen the scene!!

brawl stage select is beyond my grasp. i can't wait for another 3 years when the rulesets are way more uniform. 2005 melee was similarly ridiculous.
my only input is that ps2 is far from balanced in my experience. it's not about being apprehensive to mixing up the game for me. i think it's random and different enough to be included in the same mindset of why items are off, though. also i love fighting on ps1 fire transformation XD but to be fair i am not super fond of ps1 in brawl, either...****ing ledges.

all this brawl talk is making me want to play like an entire day of friendlies >.>;

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably drop FD from neutrals, PS2 just doesn't sit well with me curtis, just in casual play I've seen too many weird things go on there, the moving platforms are strange for sure, i've never seen a tourney match there, of course if opponents agree on the stage it will be legal.

I appreciate everyone's input on these stages, i've been milling over stagesets for days and there really doesn't seem to be a very standard set so I'm doing my best. Honestly it seems like most of the stages favor metaknight or snake so I'm just trying to provide a little variety.

Also, of course i still need transportation of HxC setups...badly...if anyone knows anyone that can move some TVs that would be great.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
the ice field on ps2 is broken as hell. so is the electric one. how many tv's do you have and when is the event? too lazy to scroll down and maybe turn a page.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Don't drop FD from neutrals dude, replacing it only imbalances the game more.

I'd help Forest, but like, Midwest City is far and I've got like 60 bucks, and 40 of that's gonna have to go to gas <_<

In my humble opinion . . . the stage set that I had for Oh Snap is the fairest. HOLLA.

[edit]

LOL **** that, I was wrong. But I'll post them anyway

Neutrals
* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Pokémon Stadium #1
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island
* Lylat (Move to CP)
* Delfino (Move to CP)

Counter-Pick Stages
* Castle Siege
* Halberd
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes (NOPE)
* Luigi's Mansion (NOPE)
* Norfair (NOPE)
* Pictochat
* Pirate Ship (NOPE)
* Rainbow Cruise
* Brinstar

Also, the only reason why I had 7 stages as neutrals back then was because it was in vogue at the time to do so. As for Japes, Mansion, Norfair, and Pirate Ship, same thing. But I thought those stages were broke back then, and they only became more broke with time.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
the ice field on ps2 is broken as hell. so is the electric one. how many tv's do you have and when is the event? too lazy to scroll down and maybe turn a page.
HxC will be providing a minimum of 8 TVs and perhaps up to 16. as well as some xboxs and wiis.

The event starts saturday morning, but I'd like to move the TVs on friday, we will have a room at the convention center. Of course we will need to find a time to take them back sunday or monday or later in the week. A truck may accomodate most of it, a van or SUV would surely hold everything. I can also take my girlfriends car so thats some more space but its just a honda fit, can hold maybe 4 TVs

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i drive a civic so i would only hold more or less the same amount. i remember those things being huge.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, the HxC TVs are really big. You'd fit one in your car Forest, your girlfriend about one to two. Plus there's the setups everyone else can bring.

But dang, I love the fact that HxC bought more TVs since we've hit them up. We should probably get their help with tourneys soon.

Also, Chris, Bryan, and Karl check your inboxes.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
MY INBOX IS EMPTY IM SAD WHY DO YOU HATE ME YAWARA! I just talked to Timmy Skorcher and he is available all friday, said he has at least 8 TVs and he tries to keep most of the ones in stock under 20inches. Also has XBOX 360s for super street fighter IV tournament!

He says all their wiis are under repair right now! Thats crazy since they are such sturdy devices, Mines been dropped on the pavement twice and is fine.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I dropped mine like 8 inches, and it died <.<

If you can't find anyone else, I'll do it man. I can hold probably four?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Starters:

Battlefield
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island
Halberd

Counterpicks:

Final Destination
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Distant Planet
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Pictochat
Green Greens

Fairly liberal stage list, but I feel that the more variety, the better.

PS2 is a starter because of the typical definition of a starter, in that it doesn't give a clear cut advantage to any character for the duration of the match. Everyone gets their disadvantages and advantages in each of the stage sections. A case can be made for GW on the air section, but I don't think it makes a huge impact.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I never said GG should be a starter. =/ It's apparently one of G&W's best stages, but I've never enjoyed playing on it, so I don't really care whether you include it or not.
As for Lylat, it's a worse Snake stage than FD. MK doesn't really like that stage very much either, due to the small and constantly shifting ledges. I'll admit that the platforms are perfect for utilt camping with Snake, but the tilting of the stage messes with his ability to grenade camp, not to mention he can die fairly early off the sides compared to FD. Like someone said, it can also break up CGs. MK will not take you here, trust me. The best characters on this stage are Olimar, Pikachu, and ZSS. I don't believe there are any characters that suffer here, but then again I haven't seen enough people play on this stage to know for sure. I have seen extremely unbalanced matches on FD though.
As far as PS2 goes, the transformations can be manipulated with a little bit of practice, and the ledges are 1000% times better than those of PS1. I wasn't pushing for this stage as a starter either. =/ I understand everyone's apprehension towards it, so leaving it off the stage list makes a lot of sense. Maybe I can get people to play some friendlies on it to try it out.

Man, I just realized that the internet makes me sound like a ****. Sorry guys.

Forest, I can try to help with TVs and such if you need me to. We can work out the details of when/where I need to be at the Union tonight.

Edit: I would never include Delphino or Halberd as starters.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ill post vid links later as to why certain stages should be banned.

For starters, Luigi's mansion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUQk1xPrmRs

**** like those locks are applicable for various characters including Falco via U-tilt, MK out of tornado, maybe even Rob and Marth. Also characters like Diddy and DK can continuously use the ceiling to help reset their combos racking up like 80 damage in a few seconds for no reason.
--------
Also, I think RC should be banned just cause MK has a free win there. Who else is tired of seeing MKs run on RC and winning?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0eYUlAQLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-X9tHOYXZU
etc.
--------
I tried to find my MK video of distant planet to show how it's broken for MK, but can't find it. Sharking's more viable on Distant planet than most other stages cause Up-B towards the right is like almost instant kill. The entire left side of the stage is useless so players are forced to fight center stage or on the huge strawberry monster thing which is a bad idea. But MK can force camp strategies and just circle camp players there all day. Up-B is broken, so is Tornado cause you can immediately retreat to the other side of the stage where people don't wanna chase you.
---------
As for Lylat, that's one of Snake's favorite stages. Especially versus a lot of low tiers with trick recoveries and Falco because the sides tilt and skew the ledges. The stage is completely dark which makes grenade camping more viable, the camera shifts so you can't see traps or grenades when they're on top of the platform, the fact that the stage shifts up and down also allows Snake's edgeguarding to become viable through his f-smash since its range is so huge, and players will find it very difficult to sweetspot the ledge. Things like C4 traps are easier to do here than anywhere else, the ledges also auto cancel via dair so snakes have an easier time trapping players onto platforms and then instantly u-tilting or grabbing them. As for the stage size, past like 150%, it doesn't matter, and Snake lives on Lylat that long. The stage also screws up CGs versus Snake, and not a lot of people would want to play versus Snake there.

Having it there only gives Snake an extra advantage in the stage strike system cause players, who may normally not strike FD initially since it's not really that unfair unless you're playing versus a chaingrabber, have to strike FD. After that, in a normal tourney, the only stages left are like PS, Smashville, YS, and BF. As a Snake, I'd strike Smashville first and then Yoshi's Story because Snake's just way better on PS and BF except versus MK.

Shade_

Smash Ace
So I was gona order a $1.20 dollar hat from China and they send me an email saying shipping will be $45.00 and the freight cost from it would be $595.00. I don't order online much, but something tells me that's a little much.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to allow people in without Izumicon badges, waiting on final confirmation of that....if you show up with equipment ill get you in even if they give you crap because we need setups.
Lord Gaga wants to run SSFIV for ppl who are interested in that let me know.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
And yet Olimar, with one of the ****tiest recoveries in the game, almost beat M2K on RC.
Also, you have to remember that Snake can be gimped on Lylat too. The lack of room off the ledges gives Snake less airspace to play with and cipher with out there. You know which character is even more broken here? Olimar. The platforms are the perfect distance for upsmashes, the wafer-thin stage is excellent for upair planking, and he could care less about quirky ledges because of his tether recovery.
The stage tilts don't hide grenades, and people will forget about C4s regardless of what stage it is. If you're not paying attention, even being able to see the C4 can't help you if you accidentally get too near as Snake is setting it off. Playing against Snake is the same as playing as Snake--you have to keep track of his explosives at all times. I am more than willing to give Snake Lylat in exchange for removing FD as a starter.
Luigi's Mansion and Distant Planet are dookie.

I won't play SSFIV, but it would be nice to add variety to the room. I know I like watching that game in between matches, and I'm sure it would attract a few people that Brawl and Melee wouldn't.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Gotta stop you there, Forest... SSF4 has it's lame side sure (SONIC BOOM/SONIC BOOM/Cr. Fierce/Repeat), but with a modicum of skill and intelligent play, even a lower tier character can shine. If my wack *** Guy can beat Chris' nearly broken Chun-Li regularly, then it can't be that bad... But hey, more Melee players will always be welcome.

Also, lol at this being three years later, and we still can't see that Snake owns on Lylat and Green Greens. Even bigger lol pointing out that M2K doesn't know how to fight Olimar... How many Olimars do YOU see on a regular basis? This ninja STILL doesn't know how to fight Diddy, and HOW many times has he tangled with ADHD?

I could steal a stock or two from the almighty Jason before he goes 'lol Shuttle Loop' and shuts me down, no matter the stage. Luigi's Mansion!? GTFO with that nonsense... I distincly remember a Funhouse tourney where I was wrecking this kid's Meta-Knight until he realized, 'lol Tornado Camp' and almost stole my victory from me. Counter-picks? Maybe... but I still don't like it.
If I didn't get overcome with inhuman rage every time I tried to play it recently, I would enter a Brawl event just to show you guys how dumb those stages can be.

Also, LOL @ Olimar being anywhere near broken in a game with Solid 'Up-Tilt' Snake and Meta 'Win-Button' Knight... When Luigi can drop a deuce on you almost for free with one move, you ain't broken, son...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The stage tilts actually dont hinder snake that badly because hes used to not being able to sweetspot. On top of that, even if snakes miss the ledge, lylat is easy to tech from c4. And the tilts dont hide the grenades, the cameras do.

But ya, Po's point about RC stands. The fact is that having RC as an available CP means that MK has one more sure win stage available.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I saw that Po posted, so I came to see what it was. I was disappointed by the lack of CAPS.
Love your posts Po.
brandon can't be mario big all the time. the last time that happened he stomped oklahoma flatter than a pancake. did they not teach you this in oklahoma history? chief of the pimpin' tribe, his tribe name is "one who shoryukens bears"

Top Bottom