• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Smash/PJ64k Troubleshooting Guide [VISTA GUIDE]

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
>nixxxon
>friends

Don't lie to us Nixxxon.
This kind of **** really isn't necessary. Everyone's life is everyone's own business, and none of us can really claim to know jack about the lives of others on here.

Even disregarding that fact, it's just general douchebaggery.

BACK TO SERIOUS TROULBESHOOTING DISCUSSION

DMoogle

A$
Well, that was easy. I disabled the antivirus in Bitdefender and I didn't get the errors and it seemed to load fine, so I guess I need to add a rule in Bitdefender to not monitor PJ64K.

MattNF

Smash Lord
This kind of **** really isn't necessary. Everyone's life is everyone's own business, and none of us can really claim to know jack about the lives of others on here.

Even disregarding that fact, it's just general douchebaggery.

BACK TO SERIOUS TROULBESHOOTING DISCUSSION
>Daedatheus taking things people say on the internet seriously

Battlecow

Play to Win
So yeah, me and my friend Justcause have both been playing PJ64k on vista at a computer lab (lack of windows computer at home leads to LOLFAIL) for a few months now, and we keep getting the same problem: everything will work just peachy for a while, and then, after about a week or so of playing on any given computer, said computer, which has been running like a dream thus far, will begin to get crazy lag spikes, and it won't lag in the normal way. The game runs at a good speed-60 fps- and every 15 seconds or so it'll freeze, the fps thingy will read 18.01 or something similar, and then after a little bit it goes back to normal for 15 seconds or so. then FREEZE! at any given time, 2/3 of the computers in the lab will be infected with teh lagzorz. I can manage all right by switching until I find a good 'puter and then sticking with it till it borks, but it's annoying and sometimes all the good ones are taken. Has this happened to anyone else? any advice?

Top Bottom