• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Pwn Classic Results thread + shoutouts

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Anth0ny: Good stuff, man Kyle's pool was so ****ed it was honestly killing me of laughter. That tweet was killer. Anyway, good **** I still gotta play you in some form of tournament setting. Good luck when that happens

Cyan: UGH!! Good ****, but man. AN I admit you def beat me for playing smarter (playing a style that matches LCD lag) but ****, I know I shouldve had you, phantom nair at 117% last stock game 3 was brainblower (Did you even notice it? lol) but GGs. I promise you a 100% run next time, be scurrrrredddddd. You and Anth are getting better though, I'm glad. Keep it up.
LOL yeah that pool was insane. Too funny.

And I saw that phantom nair... Cyan was maaaaaaaaaad lucky :awesome:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Cyan: UGH!! Good ****, but man. AN I admit you def beat me for playing smarter (playing a style that matches LCD lag) but ****, I know I shouldve had you, phantom nair at 117% last stock game 3 was brainblower (Did you even notice it? lol) but GGs. I promise you a 100% run next time, be scurrrrredddddd. You and Anth are getting better though, I'm glad. Keep it up.
yeah, I definitely got lucky on that last game, last stock. and yes, I did notice lol. but i swear it was a fair? either way, GGs.

and did I actually play that campy? i usually dont play campy against peach, and i thought i didnt camp against you, but w/e. look forward to play you again!

melee shoutouts:

1. Wang ($210): Never got to play you this time around. but good sht getting 1st!
2. GURU ($105): ^ but 2nd
3. Reis ($35): ^ but 3rd
4. SD: very fun MM! really hope we play again, we always have fun sets. and gj getting 4th!
5. Ndot: didnt get to play
5. Massola: GGs in brackets, you have a great Fox. my SD on RC was dumb :(. i'll get you next time!
7. Excuse: didnt get to play
7. Anth0ny: i hate you. ***ing fsmash
9. Techiyo: didnt get to play
9. jMo: ^
9. Hoo%
9. Cyan
13. Izek
13. Kiwi
13. Marik: we never get to play :(
13. Sonya: up there
17. SuperJ
17. Minivan
17. Asia
17. MC
17. Chungsta
17. Vnal
17. Muscles
17. DI Guy
25. Tony
25. Balls (HALIFAX)
25. Windrose: aw, we didnt get to play. next time!
25. An-Hero
25. ceX
25. taytay
25. El Dentee
25. Brad
33. Knee
33. MPrime: GGs in Project M!
33. Jarrett

Brawl:

1. Holy (MTL) - ($240): Was great seeing you again. GJ getting 1st, once again stealing GTA $$$
2. Hype - / ($120): Lol you destroyed me in brackets. GGs, and nice job coming back and getting 2nd
3. Tin Man - ($40): nice seeing you again, you improved a lot. also, i heard ambrose is free
4. KingAce ($10): haven't seen you in forever! was nice talking to you
5. Pharoah ($5): aw man, sucks we didnt get any friendlies. hope you have a safe trip to Egypt, so we can play in the summer!
5. Ambrose ($5): was great seeing you too. and you're def not free, getting 5th after losing 1st round is amazing
7. Fool - TOTEM??????
7. Guard (MTL) -
9. Mr. L -
9. jMo -
9. Inle -
9. HrcPoke - //
13. Gichan - (*forfeit in winners vs Mr. L): Thanks for hosting this, and was great talking to you again!
13. Techiyo (MTL) - /
13. Cyan - lol13th >=[
13. Rhyme -
17. MPrime - /
17. cMeDu -
17. Vis~K (MTL) - ?
17. Remorse (MTL) -
17. Mikey - sauga = free
17. JL - <3 u. project M moneymatch...at anth's basement? your ganon is free. anth, host it up you ****
17. Logan -
17. Ham - ?
25. XP -
25. Barf - //
25. Zetsu -
25. Nostalgic (MTL) -
25. Dimmy - great talking to you as well. SHUTTLE LOOP!
25. fUddo -
25. Leafshadow - GGs in bracket, keep working on that ROB!
25. ceX - ?
33. Supreme Dirt -
33. Cao - ?
33. Trovato - ?
33. Rest - ?
33. MightyChir -
33. g7a - ?
33. Cuban Pete -
33. MK26 -
33. SkylerSilver -
33. .exe -

Shelter From The Storm

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts:

Adnan: You got 3 stocked, and I was honestly confused. Then you warmed up and ***** me every match. Good stuff. And yes, I'll try to do better. Brampton sucks. :(

Izek: Don't feel bad. There's always next time. Your Falco was playing off, but it happens. You ****.

Reis: I would've had to play you for 7th. Hoo% took care of me, my Fox was playing off all day. You're scary to play. One thing though, Sheik ***** Marth. Should've went Falco or Jigglypuff.

Wang: Your Fox is sexy. Good job on winning the tournament.

GURU: Your Sheik improved a lot. Thanks for ****** me. <3

Vnal: You need to improve, but you had pillaring down pat and were giving me problems before I warmed up. Work on the Sheik matchup.

XP: Fun matches.

Barf: Game 3 was too intense. I choked and UpSmashed. Why? Because I'm an idiot? Good job on placing 4th.

Supreme Dirt: Stop placing last. It was fun riding back with you.

.Exe: Burger King *****. Get Harvey's out of here.

Fuddo: Brawl sucks. Spams arrows and doesn't afraid of anything.

Gi: Amazing tournament. Very spacious and sophisticated venue. I'm already confirmed for future events. It was good seeing you, hope the apartment works out.

Jack: Your Fox was so clean! Sodomized my Ganondorf.

Hoo%: Good games. I should've trusted my Fox, but playing Sheik against you was extremely fun too.

Windrose: Ridiculously close games. Had you not self-destructed, I would've lost.

Kiwi: Good seeing you again. Get me those textures! <3

DI Guy: Hi. <3

Cyan: We should make it a priority to get friendlies in next time.

Anth0ny: Sick Falco. So much flair.

Hopefully I do better next tournament. Had a blast, would go again.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Before I start, my first shoutout goes to Summonedfist (Jack), Did I meet your expectations yet? I'll be taking back my dollar very soon. ;)

1. Wang - You're alright.
Hahaha, thanks a ton for the shoutout!!! Yeah we'll MM again soon =)

You totally deserved the win. Good ****. Now just come out more =p I honestly haven't seen you since forever (excl. taking back saturday) lol

PS. don't worry about Zen lol, I'm sure it'd be a good set, esp if you played/practised as much as him and Guru do lol.

People just don't know who you are and think you're free :laugh:

-Googs

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Adnan: You got 3 stocked, and I was honestly confused. Then you warmed up and ***** me every match. Good stuff. And yes, I'll try to do better. Brampton sucks. :(

Izek: Don't feel bad. There's always next time. Your Falco was playing off, but it happens. You ****.

Reis: I would've had to play you for 7th. Hoo% took care of me, my Fox was playing off all day. You're scary to play. One thing though, Sheik ***** Marth. Should've went Falco or Jigglypuff.

Wang: Your Fox is sexy. Good job on winning the tournament.

GURU: Your Sheik improved a lot. Thanks for ****** me. <3

Vnal: You need to improve, but you had pillaring down pat and were giving me problems before I warmed up. Work on the Sheik matchup.

XP: Fun matches.

Barf: Game 3 was too intense. I choked and UpSmashed. Why? Because I'm an idiot? Good job on placing 4th.

Supreme Dirt: Stop placing last. It was fun riding back with you.

.Exe: Burger King *****. Get Harvey's out of here.

Fuddo: Brawl sucks. Spams arrows and doesn't afraid of anything.

Gi: Amazing tournament. Very spacious and sophisticated venue. I'm already confirmed for future events. It was good seeing you, hope the apartment works out.

Jack: Your Fox was so clean! Sodomized my Ganondorf.

Hoo%: Good games. I should've trusted my Fox, but playing Sheik against you was extremely fun too.

Windrose: Ridiculously close games. Had you not self-destructed, I would've lost.

Kiwi: Good seeing you again. Get me those textures! <3

DI Guy: Hi. <3

Cyan: We should make it a priority to get friendlies in next time.

Anth0ny: Sick Falco. So much flair.

Hopefully I do better next tournament. Had a blast, would go again.
wait a minute.
hold up here
is this who I think it is.

you know what this means.....

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Anyone feel like letting me go to their house and playing brawl saturday? I'm bored.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
[collapse=1. Tabarnak #1:] Dayum man, sorry I couldn't come back to meet you in grand finals. None the less, I'm glad I finally got to play you in tournament. I'm also glad I lived up to the threat level you established for me. I came so close! I'm almost there. I'm so close, I CAN taste it! I loved game 3 lol. I will defeat you in the near future. Man I remember way back in the day when u mained ROB and i still got 2 stocked, then even last year at my tourneys, you still beat me, and now this .I've really come a long way from the scrub I used to be. I really did improve at an amazingly fast rate. GGs Holy, this was my favorite set of the entire tourney, and I'm sure it was yours as well. Be scared Tabarnak :p.

We did really well in teams. Don't SD lol, we wouldn't have lost any games, but I don't care lol. It’s been 14 tournaments and I finally won an event LOL. We did good bro. We gotta go out and rep Canada sometime :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=2. Hype:] GGs [collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=][collapse=]Thanks for the $20 ;o[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

[collapse=3. Tin Man:] Best Olimar in Canada! Still #2 in Ontario! Finally made over $100 at a tourney! Finally won an event![/collapse]

[collapse=4. KingAce:] Sorry for the attitude bro, I was salti and I also felt it was kinda selfish how u didn’t want me to beat holy cause it was for ur own gain instead of being stronger as a region, but then I was ecstatic when hype got 3-0’d by holy so I’m guilty of that too. Iunno how cocky u were back then but w/e, it happens right, just assessing threat levels of different opponents. None the less, I now know how it feels to be at the top, and its effin amazing bro. I’m sure it was for you. All that aside, I think u can appreciate that I’ve come a long way from back in the day. If you beat hype we woulda played, but oh well. Iunno if I’ll see you again soon considering the last time I saw you was at my last tourney in June :rotfl:. Till next time bro :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=5. Pharoah:] lol my gay *** olimar. Ppl know the matchup, or should know the matchup by now, games 3 years old =/. Pure skill for my position. Yeah yall made fun of me and I showed yall. I don’t have to worry about dem memes anymore :D. Also bro, thanks for having my back FROM DA BEGINNING! I even played u before I went to tourneys, when ur 7th on AiB ladder :o. Ever since I started and saw u at my 2nd tourney, u always supported me bro. It’s great to have u on my side. If only I knew more about GTA back then geography wise, we were always York region mofos. If you stayed here, York region would be da bess region. Me, you, Joe, JMo, ya no contest bro. We even Got cMeDu on his way and MK26 who we just found! Hav fun in school bro, I think the MK training on wifi from Joe helped u face MK, beat hype next time, MK is not hard :p.[/collapse]

[collapse=5. Free:] Good job on beating inle back lol. Imo, if u beat inle, u woulda went on to beat fool, but lose to hype, prolly fight inle in losers if he beats JL, or else fight JL, win, and then beat guard, lose to ace. So basically getting the same result. You but bro, u got 5h, for the 3rd time now. You placed better in Brawl than in Project M. Cmon man, U got brawl down pact, ur on our PR. Ur better at this than at Project M, no rust Johns man. You’re a good player, don’t quit now, you’ve gon too far. C u at next tourney bro. When Olimar gets in Project Melee, I’ll play it, till then, LOL forget it.[/collapse]

[collapse=7. Fool:] I think we’re cool now. Fun MM, wish we coulda done it for more money lol. I heard what happened to u vs JMo, don’t u see why I love delfino, the stage helped you out as well ;D. Delfino is <3.[/collapse]

[collapse=7. Tabarnak #2:] Ur so gay LOL, I know it’s all jokes. GGs bro. U picked up on how to play Fox vs Olimar on japes really fast, but not fast enough I guess. Tight game 2, really close. Work on ur marth some more, but if ur practicing vs King Kong’s Olimar, it won’t be enough LOL :p. Ur a cool guy bro, c u next time :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=9. Mr. L:] Excellent work getting here bro. I hope u enjoyed ur matches vs Holy and vs Pharaoh and will take them as a learning experience. U out placed everyone else in Whitby :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=9. jMo:] I am proud of you man, u got a rank u actually deserve, but if u got 7th, that woulda been boss. Come oput and practice with us dude. I’ll make u beat vs Falco, and I wanna try out my potential new secondary vs you. Excellent job in doubles, u don’t need me to place top 4 :D. U beat Fool & Mikey, I’m so damn proud, u got 4th as well when I expected 5th place. Man good **** son. Good ****![/collapse]

[collapse=9. Inle:] GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SHIIIIIIIIIIT MOFO! Keep it up and you’ll be better than Iliad in no time :D. Come out to more tourneys bro, dayum![/collapse]

[collapse=9. HrcPoke:] I can’t believe it, u got ninth… WOW. I mean u beat Rhyme with Ike! OMG, just, wow poke, WOW. I’ve got nothing much to say, but Neko says “don’t let it get to your head” and I agree 100%. Do it again if anything, to prove it to everyone and urself. But dayum son, that’s just wow lol. Good ****.[/collapse]

[collapse=13. Gichan:] Yo I just watched the video of u losing to mister L, that was some **** **** man, the guys totally beats mode now :troll:. Thanks for the shoutout in the OP, I appreciate getting some credit for helping out with this tourney! York region is pretty beast tho, JMo & cMeDu beating your Peel region boys, and then Pharaoh. You shoulda stayed in winners bro, it was all gonna be ok :).[/collapse]

[collapse=13. Tabarnak #3:] You didn’t get bracket ***** man, it coulda been a lot worse. This was a really stacked tournament. And Kage did say it really well, if u wanna be the best, u need to be able to beat anyone. I would have liked to MM you and/or play you in doubles. Thanks for coming out bro, I relly enjoyed your company. Hopefully I’ll see you again. And bring it on. I'm gonna get better too. We'll see if u can keep up ;o.[/collapse]

[collapse=13. Cyan:] York Region is too good. Ur Rusty *** taking 13th at this tourney, beating Mikey’s rusty ***. If u beat brose, I woulda jazzed lol. I didn’t see the match but I’m still shocked u even beat Mikey. Either he was really mad bored or u’ve still got some beast in you. Come to more tourneys, York Region is taking over bro. We’ve never been this **** before, this is the time to for u to comeback and help solidify our region![/collapse]

[collapse=13. Rhyme:] You got ***** o.O. Good job beating Ambrose & JL tho, I’m really impressed with that.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. MPrime:] You also got bracket *****. Good job vs me in singles. Game 1 u put me on edge, I was a little frightened. I obv picked it up afterward but it was like fighting a different person with the gatling combos and you actually chasing me for the grab. Also good job vs Ambrose & JL.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. cMeDu:] Excellent work getting 4th in teams bro. I am very proud of that considering I expected yall to get 5th. Beating Mikey/Fool was hot. As for singles, you didn’t do any worse than before. Just don’t go down from here, go up. Keep watching vids and practicing. Your in York Region, you will become a strong player! We’ll tap into ur super saiyan before long. 1st step, stop SDing =/. Your also a great person to travel with :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. Vis~K:] Enter doubles lol. Nice to see you again tho.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. Remorse:] Also nice seeing you again. Get here earlier tho dude.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. Mikey:] “I’m pissed I entered this” LOL. Thanks for the words of encouragement bro. You said really great things at the end. I wish you would stay in the scene but oh well, all good things come to an end. I’ll see you again at another joint event or something but until then, I’ll ttyl.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. JL:] Dayum, this kinda sucked for you I guess. Grats on the Project Melee performance tho. Jack 2 good.[/collapse]

[collapse=17. Logan:] U lost to Poke, wow. Guess that guy is somewhat legit. I’m glad u came out tho bro. Nice seein u again![/collapse]

[collapse=17. Ham:] GGs in singles and doubles.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. XP:] Step it up bro. You gotta keep up with Poke LOL. Oh, and where was the girlfriend?[/collapse]

[collapse=25. Barf:] Good job in project melee. Step it up in brawl tho.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. Zetsu:] I didn’t see u play or talk much but I hope u had fun. What happened to those interviews from the other tourney?[/collapse]

[collapse=25. Nostalgic:] You should ask me for some advice sometime. I could really help u improve with ur Olimar. I could tell u a bunch now but I only have limited videos of you and iunno what u need help with and what u already know lol. Hope watching me vs Holy helped/inspired you.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. Dimmy:] GGs in dubz. Game 2 was gay but w/e. I got my controller back btw.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. fUddo:] Dayum, what happened this time around :o.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. Leafshadow:] GGs in that friendly. I’m not really the best ROB in the province since I dropped him but I am the best Olimar in Canada :D.[/collapse]

[collapse=25. ceX:] I’m glad to have heard those words from you. Now ur finally a believer :D. If I don’t see u at a smash tourney, either I’ll see you for MvC3 or something. Iunno what happened to you, getting 25th at both events cause u seemed to have MvC3 down but oh well bro. Till next time man.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. Supreme Dirt:] Thanks for the burger bro. I hope the G&W works for you. At least u finally found a main LOL.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. Cao:] I saw ur matches vs Vis~k. Hopefully you’ll come back a little more improved.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. Trovato:] I met you at registration. Nice to meet for for all 2 seconds lol.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. Rest:] Iunno who you are :o.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. MightyChir:] I saw you play vs Guard in friendlies. You look like culex, it threw me off quite a bit lol.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. g7a:] I still remember you, I called out ur matches and that was about as far as our relationship goes lol.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. Cuban Pete:] Iunno who you are :o.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. MK26:] We’ll work on this placing. At least you came out![/collapse]

[collapse=33. SkylerSilver:] I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Your still my *****.[/collapse]

[collapse=33. .exe:] You to are still my *****. Wendy’s was fun bro. See you next time.[/collapse]

[collapse=Adnan:] Nice to see you again. Not so sure on how u can be so confident in my loss especially after I beat hype the 1st time. Sounds completely ridiculous to me but i won't dwell on it to long. Take care and see you around.[/collapse]

[collapse=Jvan:] You won a tournament. not even I did that :cry:. **** lol :p.[/collapse]

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Depending on how far your willing to travel, you could come down to whitby cMeDu

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I tried using Fox this Tourney until I played Gi, then I went back to playing Snake when I realized I was getting ***** as Fox. ._.

Lol, she had church and she stays there for some sort of homework club and it doesn't end until like 4-5, so there wasn't really a point for her to go.

Edit: If I'm not doing anything this Saturday you can come over to practice with me, Poke, and Neko. I live near Christie and Dupont. And I'll update you. o-o

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
I got to confirm with Parents, other people in my house and other friends, I'll update you by PM, MSN, or text if you have a phone.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
:( NOOO
I would LOVE to play with you...
cept bussing to whitby seems very difficult xD

I checked

Do you mind adding me on msn so we can talk about it Mr L

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry man, that means I'm banking on getting Neko's Wii, or if Ryan brings Khadijah's Wii. ._. Hope things get better for you man.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry man, that means I'm banking on getting Neko's Wii, or if Ryan brings Khadijah's Wii. ._. Hope things get better for you man.
That's how you spell her name?
I always thought it was 'Kendesha'.

Side note: I beat Sean's(Peachy-Desu/Tsu Sensei's) Peach(He trys now) With my Dk 3 times in a Row, With my Ike, and my Snake.
TLink got him to 1 Stock.

Patches

Smash Master
Two hours away from Toronto.

Ingersoll to be exact.

I'm starting to think that this why I don't place well, like I know I have the ability to. I don't get enough offline practice because I have no one to really play around me. But its just something I can live with. There isn't too much I can do about it.

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to more of these a great experience :D (Which is good for a first timer XD)

Gichan Thanx for the epic win tourney enjoyed it.
.XP. Great talking to you about random Stuff XD
Tinman GG Man I got ***** XD
Cyan GGs in brackets I utterly got ***** XD
HrcPoke Great meeting you man no worries about the MK and the thumb. :)
Holy NJ on getting first we didn't get to friendy though.... Next Time:)
Hype Nice talking to you
Rhyme Nice friendies great talking to you
Supreme Dirt Great Frendies GGs :D

Patches

Smash Master
Lmfao. Indeed it is far. But like I said, something I can't really avoid. Thats why I love coming to tournaments, I get the best practice I can ever get. Problem is, its the only practice I get, other than wifi. But like I said. I'm not going to complain or john about it.

Just means I gotta get better. (;

Tin Man

Smash Hero
That's how you spell her name?
I always thought it was 'Kendesha'.

Side note: I beat Sean's(Peachy-Desu/Tsu Sensei's) Peach(He trys now) With my Dk 3 times in a Row, With my Ike, and my Snake.
TLink got him to 1 Stock.
I don't think Most people will know who ur talking about lol, and it is wifi after all.

Tin man's shoutouts are mad homo as usual
You're rude to hype, so ***u you.
If you say so, and what swear word is that even supposed to be lol, nothing makes sense for those 3 *'s.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Hahaha, thanks a ton for the shoutout!!! Yeah we'll MM again soon =)

You totally deserved the win. Good ****. Now just come out more =p I honestly haven't seen you since forever (excl. taking back saturday) lol

PS. don't worry about Zen lol, I'm sure it'd be a good set, esp if you played/practised as much as him and Guru do lol.

People just don't know who you are and think you're free :laugh:
Not gonna lie, I didn't know who wang was and thought he would be free :awesome:

But then he 3-0'd me in Winner's Finals and I was like "K, clearly not free, time to play for realz!!!" and brought it back to last game last stock of 3rd set. **** was intense.

Top Bottom