• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Pwn Classic Results thread + shoutouts

swordgard

Smash Hero
SG are you saying MK/kirby would be worse with snake's weight?
Snake's weight actually make him lose the D3 matchup. MK would effectively win more matchups, but he could potentially lose some others that he didn't before. Worth it? Hard to say. But his weight is definitely not a weakness atm, might not be optimal though. Snake is in a great class as in he gets cged only for being heavy, never for being a fast faller. The thing is if you get chaingrabbed for X reason, you may as well max out that stat since you already get cged for it. On the other hand, if you don't get cged for that stat, you want to be as close to possible as getting cged without actually getting cged. So MK is fairly close in that case, but not perfect. Worst example would be wolf, heavy enough and ffer enough to get cged in both case, but not heavy not ffing enough to actually give him a huge advantage like snake. Jiggs has the opposite problem. She never gets cged by anything, but she only gets disadvantages from her weight. MK is definitely not in a bad weight class.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Snake's weight actually make him lose the D3 matchup. MK would effectively win more matchups, but he could potentially lose some others that he didn't before. Worth it? Hard to say. But his weight is definitely not a weakness atm, might not be optimal though. Snake is in a great class as in he gets cged only for being heavy, never for being a fast faller. The thing is if you get chaingrabbed for X reason, you may as well max out that stat since you already get cged for it. On the other hand, if you don't get cged for that stat, you want to be as close to possible as getting cged without actually getting cged. So MK is fairly close in that case, but not perfect. Worst example would be wolf, heavy enough and ffer enough to get cged in both case, but not heavy not ffing enough to actually give him a huge advantage like snake. Jiggs has the opposite problem. She never gets cged by anything, but she only gets disadvantages from her weight. MK is definitely not in a bad weight class.
It was all planned by Sakurai, MK IS PERFECT!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I didn't know who wang was and thought he would be free :awesome:

But then he 3-0'd me in Winner's Finals and I was like "K, clearly not free, time to play for realz!!!" and brought it back to last game last stock of 3rd set. **** was intense.
yea good **** guys. i wish i couldve seen it

*jealous nerd rage*

LOL
dont worry me too LOLOL

Top Bottom