• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSI Presents: Charity Gaming III (10/22/11): $450 for charity, 68 Unique Entrants!

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
loool i dont live here i go back to michigan and play tournaments there throughout the whole summer so im fine with stayin here and winning lots of cash from playing this nerdy game

Big_R

Smash Champion
gl on the "lots of cash" part. about 5 hours of work=72 dollars? time to get a new job boii

act that's not a great example of the real amount of time spent. more like a 10 hour prime saturday which should pry be overtime not to mention practicing time n shiz. so that's cutting it down even more.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
playing smash isnt work, i play smash for fun and if i happen to get money from it im not gonna complain

FlipX

Smash Ace
Well technically he is gonna lose that 72 to me in our 72 dollar mm i brought up earlier. Don't worry bigr, even if you dont feel like runnin these youngins off the corner ill be sure to come through at least once a month to keep it regulated.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
yea man college friday nights get pretty wild at archer house idk if ull b able to handle it
You obviously haven't seen my learning curve. As I progress throughout facing an opponent, I keep getting better until they are defeated. You can even ask some of the guys I smashed quite a few rounds with. So, after smashing with you for a bit, I shall reign supreme.... ^_^

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
You obviously haven't seen my learning curve. As I progress throughout facing an opponent, I keep getting better until they are defeated. You can even ask some of the guys I smashed quite a few rounds with. So, after smashing with you for a bit, I shall reign supreme.... ^_^
u can play smash for the rest of ur life and still not be better than me

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
wow... Abu is pretty damn full of himself...
yet I don't see his name anywhere on the top 50 players :x

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
so ur sayin only the top 50 players in the world should be confident that they can beat xyk ness?

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
wow... Abu is pretty damn full of himself...
yet I don't see his name anywhere on the top 50 players :x
Dude, he totally won OSI3. He's the only person - IN THE WORLD - to win OSI3. Neither Armada nor Mango won OSI3. If I won OSI3 I'd be totally full of myself as well.

Also props to Xyk for accepting the challenge. Tomorrow should rockkkkk.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Sadly I can't make tomorrow because I have a show to practice for later in the evening, but I might be able to make next weeks, I'll see what I can do.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
wow now i have to beat abu. look out next time, ill be practicin up in cleveland

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Top Bottom