• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So, God Kais forfeit to God Pies.

Better luck next time.
Never that...If Sneaky Goes (meaning able to take us...We will have Infern, Shugo, Quivo, and Me. So I don't see us forfeiting anything Sir...But Hey we will see...If everyone can make it....

Count

Smash Champion
I need a crew also, so somebody let me know :(.

Y.b.M confirm with me that we are teaming again please also so hopefully I don't look for that too.

OS/Kel if you don't end up crewing with god kais and you can't find somebody better let me knowwwww.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I need a crew also, so somebody let me know :(.

Y.b.M confirm with me that we are teaming again please also so hopefully I don't look for that too.

OS/Kel if you don't end up crewing with god kais and you can't find somebody better let me knowwwww.
I'll team with you...

Count

Smash Champion
K sweet, can't wait. We're gonna have a bulls eye on our back this week, but we'll be ready :lick::monkey::kirby:

I realllllly wanna play in crews so somebody pick me up.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I cant even tell you how excited I am for Crews. Finally some serious legit crews. I hope doubles still runs smoothly though. Its Nopes last tourney for awhile and we cannot go out on last weeks performance.

clowsui

Smash Legend
broskis i'm super weak for not coming to this : /

louissssss i'm counting on you to break top 5

edit: on that note zach and q you guys too

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

Can't make it, so I'm sadface.

Tear some **** up for me NEOH and Quivo! O.~

~The Gifted Unknown

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I cant even tell you how excited I am for Crews. Finally some serious legit crews. I hope doubles still runs smoothly though. Its Nopes last tourney for awhile and we cannot go out on last weeks performance.
We are going to try to run doubles and crew seperately. T-800 will be doing doubles while I do crew. Doubles will start when 2-4 crews are eliminated.... depending on the turnout.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Still wanna do doubles before singles :( I like to warm up!

Also, what the heck Eddie?! You better come to this. No jons.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I talked to Kiester and I think I've convinced him to let us do doubles first.

Comments?

King~

Smash Champion
beegs assumin u dont team with itt or u dont have a patner and i do get a ride and i do have the money to atleast enter doubles ill team with you....................

lol

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Crew is paid out the same as doubles.
55%
30%
15%

I decided to add the Ace Rule to the finals...

Each team announces their Ace players that gets to play TWICE! The second time must ALWAYS BE THE LAST TIME!.
Again this is for the winner, loser, and grand finals only.

For example: We choose POPS, he can go in slots 1-4 AND 5.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I decided to add the Ace Rule to the finals...

Each team announces their Ace players that gets to play TWICE! The second time must ALWAYS BE THE LAST TIME!.
Again this is for the winner, loser, and grand finals only.
So basically a Last Stand sorta thing... Interesting addition...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

So like...how about I host a large tourney soon and make all of the God Kais (minus Quivo) my honorary *****es? >:D

<3 Ohio smash in general though. xD

~The Gifted Unknown

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
K, I signed up for everything even though I don't know what's going on yet. I still neeed a confirmed riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.>;o

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
K, I signed up for everything even though I don't know what's going on yet. I still neeed a confirmed riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.>;o
Nothing ever gets confirmed around here until the day we leave... ITT likes waiting until the last minute (mostly because someone always has some kinda johns at the last minute)...

You shouldn't worry about getting a ride though... I'm one of the two people driving, and you're my partner for doubles... :laugh:

Count

Smash Champion
I think I've successfully talked more IN drones to accompany me and Count, so prepare yourselves.

Also I want to eat Framerate's avatar.
Good stuff. Answer your phone or give me a call tonight. Your choice :p.

Reasons that I am more hyped than I've ever been for this tournament:

-the crew tourney and reverse main tourney are each going to be unique and amazing. Nuff said.

-i'm making a 5.5ish hour trip to go cause I love Ohio and other IN smashers are getting into the scene!

-Y.b.M. and I will have a bullseye on our back in teams after our win last week.

-Last week was my worst placing in accordance to the number of people there in singles for me, so I really wanna bounce back and do fairly well at this.

Hype!

Top Bottom