• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
like i said before, the only way to use digital recording is to have it in a NON hostile environment, which means not alot of people, and space for it to breath, and not overheat and **** up.
Or just get a laptop cooler.

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah dog

people bump that **** and it locks up anyways
then there's the obvious "WELL DONT BUMP IT LOL"
but they said that at mango juice and at genesis
and it didn't work

the thing is its unreliable

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I will be attending

Please make my visit enjoyable

If this visit is enjoyable (meaning everyone doesn't cheer against me all the time or make rude comments either) then I will probably come back many times in the future. If the people are rude or loud/annoying to me then I probably won't want to come back. Right now I would really like to come back many times if possible, so please make me want to and this tourney might decide how much I would want to anymore.

Lovage

Smash Hero
ok west coast, i'm gonna take one for the team and NOT be a total a$$hole to m2k when he's playing his matches hahaha <3 m2k

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
umm i guess macd gets to team with zhu since m2k's going

i really wanted to team with him tho next team zhu

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
is it possible to record on a camcorder but not through the lens? like can you hook it up as if youre going to watch something and then record that way?

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes, a lot of camcorders have input ports, and it generally produces pretty good quality

camcorders are expensive and easy to steal though

Charoo

Smash Champion
I will be attending

If this visit is enjoyable (meaning everyone doesn't cheer against me all the time or make rude comments either) then I will probably come back many times in the future. If the people are rude or loud/annoying to me then I probably won't want to come back. Right now I would really like to come back many times if possible, so please make me want to and this tourney might decide how much I would want to anymore.
We'll try to keep the yelling to a minimum so that you'll have fun at the tournament.

umm i guess macd gets to team with zhu since m2k's going

i really wanted to team with him tho next team zhu
JMAN & M2K = Team BEAST Coast?

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
I will be attending

I'm definitely gonna cheer for you M2K, and i'm sure the rest of UCSD melee is going to too. I'm psyched i get to watch you play, good luck!

sidefx

Smash Champion
wc too good

and wtf jason why are you *****ing about people cheering against you, what do you expect, youre from another region, we would rather root for our own region, and if youre up against someone from our region who do you think were going to cheer for, and who do you think were going to cheer against.

its all part of the game, if you cant take the pressure then maybe you need to go back to BRAAAAAAAAWLLLLLLLLLLLL

im jk =D <3 but still.. its part of the game =) you should know that better than anyone. Home field advantage..

im sure if wc goes to pound 4 were going to get **** talked up the ***, and were expecting it, and so should you going to another region contending to be top 3, and possible winner of the tournament.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
wc too good

and wtf jason why are you *****ing about people cheering against you, what do you expect, youre from another region, we would rather root for our own region, and if youre up against someone from our region who do you think were going to cheer for, and who do you think were going to cheer against.

its all part of the game, if you cant take the pressure then maybe you need to go back to BRAAAAAAAAWLLLLLLLLLLLL

im jk =D <3 but still.. its part of the game =) you should know that better than anyone. Home field advantage..

im sure if wc goes to pound 4 were going to get **** talked up the ***, and were expecting it, and so should you going to another region contending to be top 3, and possible winner of the tournament.
word. its like the celtics tryna get applause in the staples center.. it aint gonna happen haha

Naota21t

Smash Champion
someone from norcal drive to this!!!

gaara, let me get a seat in ur car if u decide to drive. i'll pay you in friendship and gas moneys.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
uggghhh this might end up being really really huge... alright i'm gonna work on making a deposit for the ballroom. to those of you who don't know, that venue is ****

Here are a few pics from 2008 before the tournament started. Pretty much imagine everything packed and filled with melee.

get hype.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
there probably won't be any "venue" food, but that's only because there's a food court literally outside which includes:

Espresso Roma (coffee shop)
Jamba Juice
Panda Express
Round Table Pizza
Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill
Shogun (Japanese food)
Subway
Tacone (sandwiches, wraps, salads)
a 24-hour Burger King
Bombay Coast (Indian food)
Santorini Greek Island Food (Greek food)
Tapioca Express
Sunshine Market (convenience store)

like i said, i'm working really hard on getting the clear for this venue. i'll keep you folks updated

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
wow, m2k and jman are coming, and the tournament has food all over the place. what more could i ask for ^_^

DontLoseUrLuggage

Smash Cadet
melee never left son

ok maybe like 2 weeks when brawl came out, but then we had pats house (the real one) and it all came back yeahuzz

DontLoseUrLuggage

Smash Cadet
lol yea

i think for a while melee was actually kinda stale and it was mostly just big talk from melee players ( me included)

but ever since maybe...4 months before genesis melee has been going pretty strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom