• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

studly

Smash Ace
i cant believe how much more active this thread is now.. everytime i look at this thing now i find im at least a page behind the conversation

Dart

Smash Lord
it pretty much is reneblade and central illinois talk lol

btw UGS combo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJj_5EZyi34

which do u guys like better, UGS or Wombo Combo (no commentary)?

imo, WOmbo is better
man it sure is cOLD in here. we saw that like a week ago son! wombo combo obviously. Fox Falcon vs Sheik and Peach? Two rightfully awesome characters or two gay/good only because of broken moves?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
don't change it

oh well some people might not have seen it yet. just putting it out there lol

Dart

Smash Lord
so i guess im the only one from peoria crew going to that lawl tournament with springfield. apparently oranos and i are teaming LOL im gonna need a ****load of practice before i go...

Dart

Smash Lord
my mom FLIPPED because i was reading and someone mentioned ohio, but then i read indiana and she was like...ok, reluctantly. awesome thing is im staying at blakes tomorrow, which means hella friendlies in melee. But i do need alot of brawl practice

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
brawl? lol. I want to play melee so bad with other people. >.<

btw, i found out there's a smashfest around where i'm going with Chudat, Atomsk, and other pro players coming. Its gonna be awesome, but there might be a 12 inches of snow that could cancel it T.T. Hope snow goes away.

Dart

Smash Lord
tight! well im getting surgery on the 13th of january so a week or so after ill probably stuck at home and free to smash whenever

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
alright nice, I'll try to stop by more often,

David - we need to play >>:

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Dude pick up ur phone!! My flight got canceled, so i wanna get in on the smash =P

Nevermind, still going... T.T but no where near chudat's biweekly

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
MAN THIS DISCUSSION IS SO PRINGLES.

I was gonna' say WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT, but it's clearly a few posts back.

<3 you all. Except Oranos, I just don't like you.

Top Bottom