• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'm just kidding Milk!!, don't worry.

COming back on monday, I want a smashfest when i come back

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao david, i meant any day next week.

ANd happy holidays to everyone reading this!

Dart

Smash Lord
lets just say the only character he even came close to getting less than 2 stocked with was his yoshi. his yoshi is pretty **** good.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'd love to play as Yoshi, but I've found something that I dislike greatly about him...he can't jump out of his shield T_T Made a hella fun character to play, extremely annoying to play as...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
PS: Anthony we need to continue working on that combo video lawl...next time we meet up that is. Rashad has his own combo video, so it's fine if he only has a few clips in the combo vid ;D RIGHT!? And we should use Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 as one of the songs.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i don't have the program to view or edit the videos T.T *still looking*

oh btw, I'm home now and i just realized i forgot my Gamecube controller in Kansas T.T FML, anyone wanna offer me a controller for 10$ lol? forgot sam still has 1 of my controllers, but i'm still looking for a less loose controller now...

oh tight josh, yea you should definately have matches recorded when you go to sveets.

and david, yea i'm prolly just gonna rip combos off of Shad's combo video lol.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
btw, does anyone wanna play now? or whenever this week, I'm free all week

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok Springfield, Friday would be ****ING AMAZING for you guys to come down. Reason being, I called off Friday just incase something wacked up happened at the New Years party I'm going to Thursday night. So I'd say Friday would be a much better choice fo sho! I wouldn't be able to Smash Thursday because I watch my little bro from 7 AM - 6 PM then I leave instantly to my friend's place for the night.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Psstttt Josh, the 31st is Thursday, New Years is typically on that day, because at 12 that night, it turns into the 1st of January, 2010.

No johns.

PS: Only way they wouldn't be able to do something on Friday is if they were extremely hungover. Typically all the New Years festivities are done on the Eve leading up to 12 at night for party time. Friday is just...call off work day.

Top Bottom