• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
Wait...you guys are trying to host another smashfest on the same day that Reneblade is having his 21st birthday smashfest? Even though you were supposed to be coming here?

Something about this isn't right...
if you wanna pay for my 100 plus dollar 12 hour bus ride to louisville to be picked up be my ****ing guest. no i planned this that way peoria crews weekend isn't going to waste. plus springfield needs to come play with me before im unable to go places til hot dickings. they owe me :p

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
i got work this saturday, I actually prolly can't play till hot dickings either, but like sometime before, I will come up, and you and I will get teamwork **** down fo sho

Dart

Smash Lord
i got work this saturday, I actually prolly can't play till hot dickings either, but like sometime before, I will come up, and you and I will get teamwork **** down fo sho
Aight, yeah i expect us to have synergy for that thing. i want to **** on people who think pika ganon aren't good.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Aight, yeah i expect us to have synergy for that thing. i want to **** on people who think pika ganon aren't good.
I like that mindset, thats what you need. also, aparently theres going to be
kels and tink
deku and tom r
and
atma and geno
so taking money home is gonna be tough, but who knows, maybe we'll get like m2k good overnight....? idk, lets **** **** the **** up though.

Dart

Smash Lord
Smashfest this Saturday
I'm going to get things ready in the morning of, it won't start til 1 p.m. if you can't make it til later call me and let me know, i will officially start it when the most people are in attendance.
309-696-5934 or text me, its unlimited.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Seeing as I'm saving most of my MM's for tourneys, I'll give you a $5 MM of your choice(so long as it's not me having to play as a character I don't want to play as...)

Dealio =D?

Oh yeah, gotta show I'm ambitious on getting a job first before I can even come to this Josh. Fail parents are fail. Can't wait until I'm 18...oh wait...>=/

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Gooey sale time!

Nintendo Wii - $150 (comes with everything...Wiimote, nunchuck, Wii Sports, errrthing)

Gunnar Optiks MLG Legend shades - $60-70 (mainly meant for FPS people who use LCDs, it helps eliminate the blue glare that eminates from the LCD which helps reduce stress on the eyes as hours pass by)

Level...98? Runescape account - $IDFK (I can't even guarentee I remember the password or anything LMAO)

Level...77/78 w/ other random 30s/40s Maple Story account - $IDFK (I just love putting things in parenthesis...I also love trying to sell online accounts lolz0rz)

DS Games: Offer?
Jump! Super Stars (sorry, not putting up the sequel xD)
Final Fantasty 3
Luminous Arc
Bleach DS 2 (Japanese version, whatever compels you to buy it over the English version is beyond me, but feel free to buy it anyways ^_^;;)
Contra 4

Broken Black Gamecube controller - Offer (This is a joke but hey...I'm in it for the money...maybe only true tech skill...ers can harness the power of this thing? Probably not.)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Strategy Guide - $5 (For Blue and Red Mystery dungeons...it's all colorful and **** so it's a must have in any abode - just not mine)

The like foldable New Super Mario Bros Wii box thingy...folds pretty much into a rectangular prism. Basically, take the case that NSMBW comes in, make it larger, and make it cardboard, and you assemble it into the rectangular prism and there you go - Offer

BRAND NEW Ladderball game - $20? (I don't ****ing know what this game is, I won it during the graduation night thing and I haven't even touched the ****ing thing. Apparently it's fun as **** according to some people but it definitely isn't the $1000 off of college tuition from ICC like I wanted T_T)

I would sell my prom picture of my ex and I and I'd also sell my track awards but they're precious to me. I'm talking about my track awards. The parents will murder me if I ever get rid of my prom picture/frame thing T_T Supposed to remind me of good times when I'm down in the future...too bad I didn't see much of prom BECAUSE MY EYES WERE CLOSED NEARLY THE WHOLE ****ING TIME!!!

Sago

Smash Lord
why dont you guys drive up to wisconsin for cats4peace, its a circuit event melee tourney with one of the best hosts of all time, a huge venue, and probably a Mountain Dew Sponsorship for free soda( Not sure but the last 3 had it)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol how bad is the black controller? I might get it if its not too bad.

btw Josh, I just beat Assassin's Creed II, really fun game. Can't wait for the thrid, seriuosly.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
why dont you guys drive up to wisconsin for cats4peace, its a circuit event melee tourney with one of the best hosts of all time, a huge venue, and probably a Mountain Dew Sponsorship for free soda( Not sure but the last 3 had it)
when's is this? nevermind found it

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Just reading Wisconsin = no go for me =/

Anthony, the black controller is an absolute PIECE OF ****, I mainly put it up there for a joke. Maybe someone will think buying it and then proceeding to smash it into a million pieces is worth like...$5 or something LOL

Dart

Smash Lord
well if driving weren't an issue i wouldn't even bother having this smashfest. :(

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well I've been invited to go dancing with the ladies tonight again but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be watching the MLG National Championships instead =P Who knows....I'll probably be able to mindgame tomorrow ;D

EDIT: Hell, I live like 5-10 minutes away from his house and I don't even know it. Some road perpendicular to Washington St. is all I know xD

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
303 Timber Ln
East Peoria, IL 61611

And call Josh if u get lost 309-696-5934
This is my number, 309-369-8462

Michigan said they'd might be able to go

btw David, u should put the address on the topic. And people can come over to my place right now to smash

Dart

Smash Lord
Let me clear this up, its ACTUALLY people from Indiana who aren't evansville. my bad...LOL but yeah thats my address thanks andale

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm top tier in being off topic =P

PS: Anthony & Josh, don't **** with the Falcon car. I understand that only Falcon mains understand the race, but you could've put up a better effort.

Dart

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm top tier in being off topic =P

PS: Anthony & Josh, don't **** with the Falcon car. I understand that only Falcon mains understand the race, but you could've put up a better effort.
yeah, going 60 in a 45 and then having to slam on the brakes when its possibly icy sounds awesome. GG life GG

Dart

Smash Lord
Revving the engine next to a Falcon main was just a flat out mistake Anthony. Clearly out of line.
unless you magically gain the engine of the blue falcon don't plan on outrunning the cops when you suddenly get the "falcon main" urge. btw cant wait for crews to be uploaded

Top Bottom