• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao, from what i remember, I was in the house first.

oh, and i guess Peoria and Iowa are combining?

Name change? Peoria + Iowa = Peowia?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Getting in the house first isn't the race. Falcon drives a car, clearly.

Watching M2K's mythical Sheik makes me want to play as her more =(

Crewsss omgomgomg, like that Mario person who whomped on kids and that Marth that ruined Apple Crunch's domination noooooo. Random crews just borked me hardcore. Sheik vs. Mewtwo...heh heh...so use my redo...YOSHI T_T REALLY!? At least I took a stock via a lulz combo =P Oh yeah, and getting dtilt spiked by Young Link twice when I was Samus was funny...I think I needed more waveland off platform missiles. Charge beam clashing with a fire arrow in the ground = /facepalm

Dart

Smash Lord
No cop pulls over a white Pontiac Grand Am GT Josh, jeez use some logic =3P (CURLEH MUSTACHE FACE BY CHANCE!?)
No Johns. btw, i'll be basically inactive this entire week starting monday so smash is mighty unlikely in fact i think i have to cancel for friday

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea i was seeing if we could smash on friday, but guess not. Would next monday, MLK day, be a good day?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Ill be in Maryland on Monday, playing with the best players in the world.

also:

Falcon has no good match-ups. Only varying degrees of bad.

studly

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm top tier in being off topic =P
dont ever change.. ur randomness is one of my favorite things about our group

Getting in the house first isn't the race. Falcon drives a car, clearly.
gooey cerical u ****ing drive like captain falcon would. a true falcon main

yeah, and getting dtilt spiked by Young Link twice when I was Samus was funny...I think I needed more waveland off platform missiles. Charge beam clashing with a fire arrow in the ground = /facepalm
haha omg that was almost as funny as when i beat your falcon with falco

Hey studly, didn't I play you at SMYM10 in pools. I was playing luigi. You were the tall blonde guy with glasses, if I remember correctly.
umm random and yes u did but i really really really really sucked back then.. now i only really suck

yeh i prbbly wont be able to smash next monday... my life is kinda random right now. & also a maybe for tonight as well.... ill talk with cookie see what he thinks

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
well i guess rashad's not free. but yea, reneblade, all i want from u is to get out of pools! lol

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
2 things,
team iowa is kinda a meh name, I don't think we should absorb, I like a merger

I'll be driving home from iowa monday, through peoria, I might stop by if you guys are playing?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
do it! i think we're getting togethor that day too lol. I agree with the merger thing. I don't like being absorbed.

EDIT: oh and Name change should be like P-Town + Team Iowa = Team POWA
Peoria or wherever applicable (lol) or People opposing Wavelanding Abuse

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
hmm, sounds alright lol, i think the best idea would be to ask everyone else their ideas and what sounds good.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
btw, josh told me to tell u guys that he just woke up from drugs and said he was confirmed to go to Hot Dickings!

Dart

Smash Lord
Good luck to my boy Reneblade. btw everybody smashfest at my house monday. Brett is coming. if im feeling well i'll play irregardless you guys are welcome to come over and ill watch.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Dear Adam, stop placing the same as me at every tourney we both attend.

I'm changing this **** come the next few tourneys you son of a *****.

You've been warned.

I feel like Jona.

Mang.

But with periods, you know?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
PP4P: Pwnfield's Pound 4 Party, Jan 17th

303 Timber Lane, East Peoria, IL 61611

This is a Melee tournament only, there is a miniscule chance of us goofing around with Brawl, but don't count on it. People more than likely can arrive around 12/1 PMish I'd assume, just knock on the front door when you arrive. It'd be greatly appreciated if you bring a setup!!!

EDIT: And by miniscule, I mean nobody.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea i here ripple's going to this. btw, i won't mind playing brawl as long as u can bring a full setup, I'd only do dubs though, No partner no luck.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I should've never mentioned Brawl xP

Waste of a setup that could be used for Melee instead lolz

Guys doing pushups and dips is not fun when you're out of shape, I've been trembling for the past hour now >_<!!!!

Dart

Smash Lord
PP4P: Pwnfield's Pound 4 Party, Jan 17th

303 Timber Lane, East Peoria, IL 61611

This is a Melee tournament only, there is a miniscule chance of us goofing around with Brawl, but don't count on it. People more than likely can arrive around 12/1 PMish I'd assume, just knock on the front door when you arrive. It'd be greatly appreciated if you bring a setup!!!

EDIT: And by miniscule, I mean nobody.
Same deal as last time, ask people from OoS...like ask St Louis and Chicago *basically its own state* I want this to be big like the last one. Cept i want us to record actual doubles and singles.

P.S. I need alot of cooperation because i won't be able to move very well. So basically im gonna be stuck at one tv.

These are the People to call if you need something
Me:309-696-5934
Dave:309-369-3870
Anthony:309-369-8462
Ripple:217-622-3131

Dart

Smash Lord
:( I need to practice Brawl for Hot Dickings though!

Also, Anthony I thought you were teaming with Derek? (He said he sent you a message on youtube, but would check here)
You wanna do some brawl seriouslies? ive actually looked **** up for falcon. i think im gonna drop snake in brawl...cuz i don't want to give people the impression that im actually playing for real with a good character

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
This is my response for anyone talking about me playing really gay: play gay to win. lol

btw oranos, I never got the message from Gambit to team with him, hopefully he reads this... but can u ask him for me just in case.

Right now I'm hoping that either Hbox, Armada, Zghetto, Chudat, Dr PP/Zhu, or M2k make it to grand finals. and i'm soo glad i got my old controller back.

hope u get better faster josh too. I want u to go to Hot Dickings >:D

Dart

Smash Lord
This is my response for anyone talking about me playing really gay: play gay to win. lol

btw oranos, I never got the message from Gambit to team with him, hopefully he reads this... but can u ask him for me just in case.

Right now I'm hoping that either Hbox, Armada, Zghetto, Chudat, Dr PP/Zhu, or M2k make it to grand finals. and i'm soo glad i got my old controller back.

hope u get better faster josh too. I want u to go to Hot Dickings >:D
cuz you want to see me and brett **** *****es up with pika ganon right?

Top Bottom