• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
haha yea, Pika+Ganon>Link+DK/Falco

and man, can't believe mango and Hbox played GF. Every Pound Tourney GF was Jigs dittos. Really lame. Genesis 2 better come out with better results. I'm pretty sure everyone was looking for a EU vs USA GF, but w/e.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
My observations/opinions of Pound 4:

Doubles; SS + Darkrain getting second was ****ing amazing.

SS got my respect back, I suppose you could call Genesis an off tournament? I mean it seems to me that he places more consistently than Scar...still like Darkrain the most though.

Darkrain winning the CF tourney. Too good.

I fell in love with Amsah's Sheik. So intelligent out camping Jman, and just smacking the **** out of Armada with fair. I swear the only moves he used were fair, dthrow, uair, needles and a lil dsmash/usmash/bair action. So good.

I used to cheer for Mang0, but now I'm getting pretty bored of Jiggs in grand finals. I mean, Puff vs. a non floaty is cool and all buttttt....Puff dittos or Puff vs. Peach is dull =/ I just turned off livestream when Amsah lost to Hbox.

M2K vs Armada. Best set I witnessed all tourney, definitely one of my favorite sets ever.

Wish I had the money and time to have gone to Pound 4....too good of a tourney >_<

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, i went on the live stream around 2PM, and found out GF was Hbox vs Mango, i didn't watch it... I wouldn't mind Armada vs mango all over again, or even M2k Vs Mango. but w/e.

Oh btw, my dad's freaking out for no apparent reason (prolly his bipolar moments)... and he took my phone, so don't text me or ****. I only got my home phone for now.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh and is Pwnfield our actuall crew name now? P-town + Springfield =Pwnfield (P-field). I prefer calling us P-field and have P just stand for Pwn... Saying and looking at Pwnfield just seems a lil cheesy to me.
Definition of Pwnfield: Field that pwns (slang term for "own")?

btw, Dave. Have the first post link to the old thread. I can't find that anywhere.

And, I say for Hot D!ickings, we stay the night on SATURDAY. and whose all going? I'm 80% on going for sure (i won't know till next week), because my dad is going crazy over nonsense bs. but i should be okay.

P.S. Almost to the hundreth page.... so whoever gets to the hundredth page is a...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I don't even care what the crew is called, so it's up to you punk ***** to decide what to call it.

For Hot Malegenitaliaings, I'm probably around 80% sure I can go as well. I'll ask off and all that junk soon to make sure I can go and blah blah blah parents, etc and so forth.

Anthony, when I'm not so lazy I'll hunt down the previous topic's link.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok so....talked to my parents about Hot Dickings.

My parents are going out Saturday night for my dad's b-day, I might be needed at home that night to watch the little bro, so I'm not sure about staying over there Saturday night. As far as going in general, my mom questioned "you're not driving, are you?" so ehh....I'm friggin confused. They said it's all depending on how the weather shapes out, which I can sort of understand. I decided to not mention where the tourney was at because I noticed the convo was going south and I figured I'd bring it up here in the next day or so when they're in a good mood.

EDIT: What's the game plan if I can go? Just get there early Sunday morning and Smash Smash Smash then tourney then drive home late that night?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
no :\ How'd you do, Rene?

Also, I'm fairly on the fence about that tournament (looks awfully sketchy).
I did terrible, but i had a blast.

What's so sketchy? Pound 4 or some other tourney?

I guess Josh heard your shoutouts, and I saw you play a couple times. Nice job almost winning on...Yoshi's? Then Falcon Punching DBW instead and losing lol.
I hope it got some people to laugh, cause that was my intent.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
josh, we need to practice like saturday night or something, if your going to play brawl, I'll drive to st louis maybe, or if not, you guys should come to springfield, or we need to arrange something

And where are these vids of reneblade ****in **** up and falkon punching people?

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
the other tournament sounded sketchy (it's this saturday.. but idk)
*Edit* Spaceballs looks interested & that's always a great reason to go!

Brett, you mean this or next Sat?

Dart

Smash Lord
josh, we need to practice like saturday night or something, if your going to play brawl, I'll drive to st louis maybe, or if not, you guys should come to springfield, or we need to arrange something

And where are these vids of reneblade ****in **** up and falkon punching people?
I can't drive at all.
Well Brett if u ride with ripple and me Friday if not idk. Dave if u can't drive how're u getting there? GG Midwest

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I'm (tentatively) teaming with Anthony because Derek never got back to him (or me) about whether or not he wants to go or team with him. But yeah, there should be somebody for you to team with Gooey (there's always somebody who doesn't have a teammate, the day of).

... now to just work out how to get there :\

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Dear Adam, stop placing the same as me at every tourney we both attend.

I'm changing this **** come the next few tourneys you son of a *****.

You've been warned.

I feel like Jona.

Mang.

But with periods, you know?
just dropped by to say hi

lol sup

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Lol hi there partner

And Nick, I'll team with ya if Derek agrees to team with Anthony. I have the issue of getting there too, but I think Cookie/Nude/Legion is driving and I'll probably go up there with him.

Top Bottom