• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ah ok that makes sense, i guess i kinda see it with the tears coming down the face (eyes), just funny to me for some reason..also not only the eyes change, but the mouth does too lol

@k9: say wut?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Plus I won't accept that something that looked that girly beat me and suspect 2v1 in wifi doubles.
Sounds like someone got his a** handed to him. You do realize this is going on your record right next to your getting 3-stocked by Tag, right?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
so just now i learned that anther shafted me and didnt team with me for doubles ladder on aib. now i have no teammate ;-;
Ouch. That's rough kid.

If I actually did wifi..... and didn't suck at doubles..... and didn't already have a teammate, I'd offer to team with you.

I'm sure there're plenty of people still looking.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Hey... I've neva tried AiB yet... if you can give me tips... I wouldn't mind partnering....

Was it stealth that didn't have a partner? I'd like to try if you don't mind me holding you back a 'lil. I am not that good on wifi yet.

Thundersnipes?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who's your partner, Klo? :o
the mighty ninjalink
D*** straight. <3 I'm scurred, though..... so much pressure to do well.... :urg:

Oh wait, it's wifi.

I feel better already. :)

Hey... I've neva tried AiB yet... if you can give me tips... I wouldn't mind partnering....

Was it stealth that didn't have a partner? I'd like to try if you don't mind me holding you back a 'lil. I am not that good on wifi yet.

Thundersnipes?
If anyone can teach you the way of the wifi, it's Stealth.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i...... really like that idea ldpk. its only beta right now (so it isnt "for real") so its a good way to get started. i would be honored to be your partner (no more of that douche named anther). thunder is too good. make an account there and i will get you added tomorrow. we shall **** :)

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
i...... really like that idea ldpk. its only beta right now (so it isnt "for real") so its a good way to get started. i would be honored to be your partner (no more of that douche named anther). thunder is too good. make an account there and i will get you added tomorrow. we shall **** :)
You're gonna have to fill me in, cuz i don't know WHAT you mean by beta... i'll make an account and ask you tomorrow....

Kenrawr

Smash Master
*feels stealth's pain*

**** you prime!

At least he left me for a girl and not a 15 year old boy that's good with bananas though... hmmm...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey stealth i'll also partner with you if you want...cuz at least til the end of the school year, i'll have great internet :p

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
*weeps that his ****ty campus internet makes playing on Wifi impossible*

*weeps giant, sad kitten tears*

mew T-T

Anther

Smash Champion
Stealth, we can still team. I saw people had multiple teams so I was just going to add you when we were both online at the same time T.T, and I told ADH I was going to drop our team when my other teammates get on if the system doesn't work right ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I saw people had multiple teams
What the.... I thought you could only team with one person. :confused:

How do you invite other people? It only let me do one..... unless I was doing it wrong..... (I wasn't exactly, um. In the proper state of mind at the time.)

Anther

Smash Champion
Hotarms and sago had multiple teams, I think one person can host one team, and also be a sidekick to another team. o.O... I don't think they were using multiple screen names at least.

But yeah, it's liek finals week for me (Which is why my time online is more consistently inconsistent than normal) and I had a couple free hours yesterday and was in the AIB ladder chat when he asked, and I wanted to try it out. XD

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Sago teams with a second account playing as a computer doesn't he?

Hot_arms is teamed with susannayou. I don't see any others..... AFAIK double ladder follows the same rules as single ladder. Only one account allowed on. It's also possible that the team disbanded and you saw them with a new team mate. If you see anyone actually playing with multiple accounts please give a heads up. I'd appreciate it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Stealth, we can still team. I saw people had multiple teams so I was just going to add you when we were both online at the same time T.T, and I told ADH I was going to drop our team when my other teammates get on if the system doesn't work right ;;
that works for me. so a single person can be on multiple teams? or can teams have multiple people? or both? im so confused. but that would be awesome if we could team anther. i would still like to team with ldpk some though. once the real ladder comes around in a couple weeks we should be able to figure out which teams we like. (your still a douche though) ((jk))

the main reason why i asked to team with you anther is cause i saw that this was a beta ladder. i know that for a real ladder you would probably want to team with someone slightly better then me (and also doesnt main your mains). so i figured i would find out how fun it was to team with you for a couple weeks :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright since LDPK will be new to aib, i think the best setup would be anther leading our team, and me leading me an LDPK. what do you think our team name should be ldpk? thunder snipers? also thors apprentice's sounds nice.

oh and beta just means its in the testing phase right now. its there for people to try it and give feedback, so that they will be prepared when they start the first season in may.

gallax

Smash Hero
i heard this song by the pussycat dolls today, and it was called jai-ho. Immediately i thought this is kaylo's new theme song. it sounds so much like her name when they sing it.

KAYYLOOOOOOO!!!! you are my destiny. KAYYYLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i heard this song by the pussycat dolls today, and it was called jai-ho. Immediately i thought this is kaylo's new theme song. it sounds so much like her name when they sing it.

KAYYLOOOOOOO!!!! you are my destiny. KAYYYLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVlBrooxcM

XD Lol. This song's super weird.... considering it's the Pussycat Dolls. Since when did they get all ethnic?

Top Bottom