• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
BOOM! I missed joo!!!

Where have you been? :( My <3 felt so empty while you were gone.......

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey boom i'm kinda back too! how's everything? ( i think i accidentally deleted you from aim, whats ur sn?)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wonder if you can texture hack attack colors. >_>

I wanna turn Raichu's stuff golden.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Mmk. He still says that the High Voltage clan is still up. Is this true? I've been playing with Pikachu recently too. He's too much fun.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yes it is check the social group in my profile. we also are moving the clan to AiB so we can have threads to talk in without using the sloppy social group. also i would like to play you sometime :)

IxxI

Smash Fence
yes it is check the social group in my profile. we also are moving the clan to AiB so we can have threads to talk in without using the sloppy social group. also i would like to play you sometime :)
LOL alright, when I have free time I guess. If you've got an Instant Messenger what is it?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hi guys... i quit, so good bye all. (Reasons bleh: Live too far away from people for daily or even weekly practice, a one hour drive is not close[puts a dent in my wallet for gas]) No practice = no good tourney results...... I might still go to apex for fun....

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
aw ussi don't quit, its just a setback no reason toquit, i know your tech skill is prolly pretty good, and wifi isn't good but, just do what you can, like only person i have to practice with is tournaments and so i do bad :)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Everyone can watch!

@Stealth. If you failed on wifi, you already failed irl <3.

see this is the type of talking we need in the pikachu social thread.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
prove it. i dont take **** from wifi, ill play you someday and i will whoop your ***. i want to be the very best. the best there ever was. to catch them is....... um...... .where was i?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
First off, chill out stealth, I was joking around.

Second off, you yourself said that your online skill>your offline skill. And I beat your online with my non-existant online skill. Do the math.

Third off, I love you.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
why dont you chill out? i love **** talking for no reason LOL. **** this isnt the social thread. and prove it hidden, our fox almost took out anther :p

and epic 3000 post is.....epic?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm very chilled. I have yet to be sensored dear stealthy.

And I'm not sure what that last part meant so I'm going to assume it wasn't for me o.O

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
is your name hidden? lol and i cuss cause i want to ****it. **** your punk *** *****. i could dodge it but i know that there is always a mod ready to pounce.

also LOL at Sensored

Top Bottom