• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Leacero

Smash Lord
@Knightmare: Done, should get a response on the topic soon.

@Eaode: Yeah that would be fun... and it would be better to have it in the middle or near the start so that people who have to leave early can participate. But I can understand how that would be troublesome with the tournament lengths. =\

Eli is planning on having a crew tournament sometime I hear.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

@Eaode: Yeah that would be fun... and it would be better to have it in the middle or near the start so that people who have to leave early can participate. But I can understand how that would be troublesome with the tournament lengths. =\

I might do the brawl crew battle while melee is played downstairs to save time

Eaode

Smash Champion

if Eli held a crew tournament, that'd be sweet. Me, Morg, and Chris (Morg's older brother; he played Y. Link on Saturday) are already three people :D

After the Melee tournament, just run a Melee Crew Battle while Brawl is running; A crew battle only needs 1 tv anyway...

I might do the brawl crew battle while melee is played downstairs to save time
That too. The crew battles wouldn't interfere with the other games... It's perfect.

Leacero

Smash Lord
stony brook has cheese? ouch minus rep
Yeah... :ohwell: well at least he doesn't play Melee.

@Knightmare: Yeah that sounds really good, but might be troublesome for the people who want to play in both Brawl & Melee. I'm sure it'll work out though, shouldn't take too much time anyway.

Leacero

Smash Lord
just letting you know the hofstra melee reps are.... Reno, hazz, gmoney, hbk, malcolm
Yeah we know. We've played them already and I've already stated multiple times that we don't expect to win, but it'll still be fun to have.

Dunno/care about Brawl, you guys have fun with that too. :bee:

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Low % chances Us Montrealers will come to this like I've told you Knightmare, but who knows.
A low chance is still a chance, the possibility of consideration is amazing in itself really.

Also I dun count as a Melee rep cause I kill myself at 0 at crucial doubles moments, but no love for Soup, Godot?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
well if he comes he will probably play ny's best like bum, and ninjalink and snakeee so hopefully some epic **** goes down and PC told me he will ask off work so that he can come. we will see should be fun all in all

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
yes we are killing this joke, lets come up with a new fad.

ZOMBIE APOCYLPSE. Zombie's have overrun the earth, and you need to survive and some how you have access to anything that you can use for survival. List these things in these orders.

1. Primary Weapon, what you will primarily use to survive

2. Secondary Weapon, back up to help you survive or combo with your primary

3. Armor, what protects your body

4. Vehicle, what you will ride around in

5. Sidekick, the person always at your side to help you

6. Fortress, they place you hold up against the legions of the dead

7. Location, where is your fortress

8. Battle Theme, while you slaughter hordes of undead, what music is magically playing in the background

9. Your Last Word, when the end has come, what do you say

provide pictures of stuff for your answers if you can, and links to lyrics/music for #8

GOOOOOOOO

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yes we are killing this joke, lets come up with a new fad.

ZOMBIE APOCYLPSE. Zombie's have overrun the earth, and you need to survive and some how you have access to anything that you can use for survival. List these things in these orders.

1. Primary Weapon, what you will primarily use to survive

2. Secondary Weapon, back up to help you survive or combo with your primary

3. Armor, what protects your body

4. Vehicle, what you will ride around in

5. Sidekick, the person always at your side to help you

6. Fortress, they place you hold up against the legions of the dead

7. Location, where is your fortress

8. Battle Theme, while you slaughter hordes of undead, what music is magically playing in the background

9. Your Last Word, when the end has come, what do you say

provide pictures of stuff for your answers if you can, and links to lyrics/music for #8

GOOOOOOOO
Ok lets try not to spam anymore no matter how fun it is.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
ok Pichu is now soft banned beacuase pichu has an edge guard advantage over falco like rapevantage too top tier
My Pichu was beasting with those edgeguards on Hazz's Fox. All 2 of them.

Speaking of which, I hope you know my answers to the Zombie apoc quiz

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
This time, I plan on playing all the pros :D i barely got a chance to play diff people in friendlies

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Brawl or Melee? Cuz Morg and I got to play pretty much all the pros there at Melee (which was too fun)
both, but i suck bad in melee. i really need lcancel lessons. lolol. do you hold the button down or just tap it before hitting the ground?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think that all suicides should be a win for the person who activates it meaning the higher percent Ganon rule should be dumped.

Oh and yay for a better TO.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Gayyyy, february 14th would have been sooo much better for me lol =(. Theres a chance I may be on vacation with family on that date, it depends... D=. But... Hopefully I will go.

Btw, wow mad people are going to this xD. If canadians go, I get to get ***** by ally in person, and not just on crap wifi xD

Top Bottom