• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
will or someone passing through will you please pick me up, come on, ill help pay for gas and such so why not?

lord khanti: if only you knew

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
will or someone passing through will you please pick me up, come on, ill help pay for gas and such so why not?

lord khanti: if only you knew
im gonna guess hangin out with ryan would be awkward for you, so you would rather not. maybe the whole he plays melee and you play brawl thing?

or maybe i miss read a post and you 2 dont even live in the same town.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****MASTER ANTI HAS ARRIVED (FLEXES)*****

who wants to team with thy godlyness.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
All my hopes and dreams of winning will be crushed if you come :(

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I might be able to make it, but I might have plans that week. I can't remember :p

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
you know what would be funny... if you ****ed everyone over by putting in really ****ty rules

and then imagine if when they still game u were a complete ****ing ******* to them! LOL!
LMAO that would be wrong and horrible. i would be shunned from smash FOREVER. but i am a good tourny host so ya no...

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
jesus christ this topic flew. dabuz, dooomachie 15 is passing through the area to pick me up, i live in smithtown too. close to ryan k. he should have room for you in the car. having 4 people squeezed in the back isn't as bad as i thought.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Back to the subject...

Hurray for legit counterpicks! And the "no stalling" rule!

If you need more setups, Knightmare, I'm down for bringing my Homebrewed Wii over yet again. This time, though, I GOTTA save the good matches for Youtube purposes.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Eli we still gotta do our DDD ditto. and the DKR match too.

noticed people talking about street fighter 4 in the results thread. want me to bring it? (PS3)

Top Bottom