• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
**** 38 people confirmed coming in 2 days this **** is a month away we gotta step it up

also i would perfer if you didnt cause we will need to focus on smash and use all the setups for it since i am expecting a pretty big turnout now

Leacero

Smash Lord
Hahah true, and while we're on the topic I can bring a Wii + Brawl + Melee depending on what's needed. Might have to leave early so mine might be best used for Melee. =\

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
jesus christ this topic flew. dabuz, dooomachie 15 is passing through the area to pick me up, i live in smithtown too. close to ryan k. he should have room for you in the car. having 4 people squeezed in the back isn't as bad as i thought.
really? yo doommachine, would you mind picking me up?

Stevenn

Smash Cadet
umm long island? this whole day would **** the money in my pocket I'll see...

& wow, that's quite a few pro maybes coming :o

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if i'll make it. I'll see what I can do, it's a month from here, but as I said no guarantees. Quite alot of people going though, I have to fight Malcolm's Sonic at some point >_>.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I remember M2K, I was the kid who gave him his quarter back once he dropped it after he woke up from his sleep...

He snatched it out of my hand for whatever reason.

True story.

EWING

Smash Apprentice
School: Nashville, TN Home: Long Island, NY
LMAO that would be wrong and horrible. i would be shunned from smash FOREVER. but i am a good tourny host so ya no...
i was referencing last game table hosted by cheese. my sarcasm is mad deep and complex. and ****.

anyway, its nice to see that this venue went from around 110 degrees, filled with sweaty local people to this. go progress go

someone seriously needs to record the big matches here to show everyone that nyc = the ****.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i was referencing last game table hosted by cheese. my sarcasm is mad deep and complex. and ****.

anyway, its nice to see that this venue went from around 110 degrees, filled with sweaty local people to this. go progress go

someone seriously needs to record the big matches here to show everyone that nyc = the ****.
im buying the pinnacle video transfer..
when it comes in the mail ill try to see how to set it up so peeps can record and play at the same time. for hassle-less gameplay, ill just record the losers finals/winners/grand finals

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i still need a ride if anyone can, besides, you can't call this get gimped without an easily gimped olimar player, we need at least one true gimp to happen this tourney, so come on someone, i know you want to

Eaode

Smash Champion
i still need a ride if anyone can, besides, you can't call this get gimped without an easily gimped olimar player, we need at least one true gimp to happen this tourney, so come on someone, i know you want to
If BUM is coming, we don't need no moar gimps. He's so good at gimpin he can do it without a house.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
If BUM is coming, we don't need no moar gimps. He's so good at gimpin he can do it without a house.
uh, if that can be explained to make sense by someone i will give them a nickel and 3 pennies, and trust me, thats alot, because that means i have 8 less pennies than a dollar now and means you only need 92 more pennies to go before you have a dollar

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I got live stream equipment but im not bringing my laptop because it isnt mine.

Top Bottom