• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He was evil as all else.

Dahlia though...
she came back and killed again <3 she was in 3/5 cases and just gah amazing. I agree with the obviousness though but that's also why I liked her. She was arrogant when others knew about her.

I love Dahlia to pieces haha. She was my favorite character probably followed by Pearly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
O_O

If she were to ever make a re-apperance just <3333

I'm having a real hard time remembering what cases were in the second game. Though the second game is the game I forget about the most besides like
the matt engarde case and the circus case
. The rest of it all I remember is the prosecutor. <3

3rd was probably my favorite then the first game/apollo are tied for me. Second comes in fourth but not by much. Edgeworth games are like their own category for me. =P

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I can not get use to the Chess Logic in Gyakuten Kenji 2 after case 3. ); ♥

♣ This game feels harder than the first one, but I can't really as that after completing 2 cases. XD ♥

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll play the translated version, thank you very much >.>
Too bad I don't know how to play chess.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Everytime I see someone post in here, I get all hopeful it's something in regards to the localization of AAI2.

Stop breaking my heart. :urg:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
How did I start it? I was just showing off that Phoenix will be in the new MvC3 >.<

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
There's going to be a new MvC3?

And Wright is in?

That's amazing, but I want AAI2 more.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
We can only help they release it on the 3DS at some point in time. The DS is basically 'dead' now anyways. (As far as games are concerned.)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Speaking of the 3DS, have you guys heard of this?

Click on pic below this text:

Art pic:

It looks awesome considering Ace Attorney is going to be in it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was really hoping they were just saving the announcement of AAI2 for E3 or something. :(
I'm actually surprised we ended up getting Ghost Trick this year though.

OmegaXXII

I'm hoping maybe they'll announce it soon, it would be awesome if Capcom announced it for the holidays, it's the least they can do after "that" little incident.

OmegaXXII

It just goes to show how Capcom keeps rejecting Megaman despite being the most requested.

But on the other hand, at least we got Phoenix Wright who was rightfully in 2nd place. :bee:

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Honestly, I do not care one iota that Megaman isn't in UMvC3. But I do think that Capcom has been pooping on their fans a lot lately, so there you go.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I do not care one iota that Megaman isn't in UMvC3. But I do think that Capcom has been pooping on their fans a lot lately, so there you go.
QFT. Especially since they actually have to release Super Ultimate MVC3. I mean, come on, they could've given us a full game.

Top Bottom