• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exfatal

Smash Cadet
man lets hope brawl+ has at least one new character added. it can be like a brawl+ only new character like .. unno.. issac :p

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
This is just like last night. I was up at this time but I missed it again. That's it. If I'm online all night again tomorrow I'm reloading Smashboards every five minutes.
Nah, jk lol.
I'll say if a year of hacking has achieved this, then by next year we'll have a brand new game.

n88

Smash Lord
Ganon w/sword would actually work better here now as displayed by Mario's Fire Sword. I'm not sure if you could make it work like PW's Sword Ganon code works and if you can't at worst you could just take one of Ganon's moves that isn't so good and replace it with a sword move (probably from the Beam Sword). Then you could tone down the range and up the damage a bit. I do wonder if you could even apply the model of the sword to the newly added sword move...

Having at least one sword move would be wicked.

*Hopes for new Up-Tilt*

This is actually better than I thought it would be. Paricularly because of the ability to tie it to a costume. I was expecting something more limited. Bravo, PhantomWings

As for new characters in Brawl+, remember that they have to reference animations that are in the game. I'm not sure some of the suggested characters (Isaac, Mewtwo) are actually possible.

jalued

Smash Lord
*Hopes for new Up-Tilt*

This is actually better than I thought it would be. Paricularly because of the ability to tie it to a costume. I was expecting something more limited. Bravo, PhantomWings

As for new characters in Brawl+, remember that they have to reference animations that are in the game. I'm not sure some of the suggested characters (Isaac, Mewtwo) are actually possible.
omg just go a perfect idea for his uptilt wih sword. imagine an vicious uppercut move that flipped the opponent off their feet. epicness lol. oh and would b nice if sheik got her claws out for some moves ;)

Vctrx

Smash Cadet
can't wait for it to be completely finished. this looks SICK. oh so it it tied to a costume? YES! And I really miss my doc....Once it's completely finished I vote on a n00bs guide to work things out. I have a hacked wii so I'm sure it'd be easier for me to work with but I like clear cut stuff to avoid messing anything up

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
can't wait for it to be completely finished. this looks SICK. Also, is the mario's set completely changed? Or can you choose this other mario with changing the costume? Cause that's something I would love. I really miss my doc too....Once it's completely finished I vote on a n00bs guide to work things out. I have a hacked wii so I'm sure it'd be easier for me to work with but I like clear cut stuff to avoid messing anything up
Apparently, every texture/costume you pick, you pick Phoenix Mario. No Mario v PMario.

BTW: I think you can edit hitboxes and ending lag and startup lag and whatnot.
So I think they can remake Brawl+ with this.

Almas

Smash Lord
Yes, a significant proportion of Brawl+ character specific stuff can be done using this device, and most likely will. As such, I intend to re-shift my focus. As soon as I get my laptop back. >.<

D

Deleted member

Yes, a significant proportion of Brawl+ character specific stuff can be done using this device, and most likely will. As such, I intend to re-shift my focus. As soon as I get my laptop back. >.<
reshift to what?

also, nice. I can't try this right now, but judging by the reactions PW did what he promised.

timothyung

Smash Ace
Guys, of course it affects all Marios, no matter what costume they are. Notice the file name? FitMario.pac. No color number at all. There is absolutely no texture in it. I believe that folder contains moves instructions for Mario, like "When DownB instruction is received, do downB animation". So now you're replacing that file, which contains a completely new set of instructions, like "When DownB instruction is received, do fsmash down animation." So of course it'll replace the current instructions for all Marios. Also you can easily switch from Phoenix Mario to Normal Mario like any textures by removing the SD card, and make the game load the pac again, like by picking another character or leaving the CSS and go in again.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
......Dear Jesus... I'm not impressed, I'm amazed... Phantom Wings, you are no longer a hacking master. You are a hacking GOD.

I cannot wait until this is released for public use... So many things can be accomplished now... Phantom Wings, you have taken Brawl... and made it into SO much more...

D

Deleted member

......Dear Jesus... I'm not impressed, I'm amazed... Phantom Wings, you are no longer a hacking master. You are a hacking GOD.

I cannot wait until this is released for public use... So many things can be accomplished now... Phantom Wings, you have taken Brawl... and made it into SO much more...
note that the application can be hard to use, if you know pseudocode well you can use it, but looking at the screenshots you do need coding knowledge to use it.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Sweet!!! Just to freakin awesome.

One step closer to making the Claus (Masked man) Moveset.
Lightning sword anyone?

Revven

FrankerZ
I hope not. Since we don't even have a public version of Plan Zero it won't be used right away though I think there are some things this code allows us to do that we couldn't before.
lol GoG, it's not a code, it's an application (a program for WINDOWS) silly billy. :laugh:

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Well even though it effects all Mario costumes, this is Phantom Wing's creation.

We can hope for costume specific movesets.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
(0.0)

Phantom Wings is now God. I can't wait for this to be released so I can make some lulzy characters and a few serious characters too.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I just played Phoenix Mario.

See he's a new guy completely. Fire moves and the like. He is NOT Cheap. I just decimated him with my Wario and vice Versa (bro was Marth)

See, he has trouble killing. Of course he DOES have some broken factors. Down B stall, Fair doing 50% and the like. Fixing those would be the best step.

timothyung

Smash Ace
OK guys that's what PW said:

Anyways, (sorry, I didn't mean to drone on that long.) I saw your post on Nintendo Bros, and I'd say you've pretty much guessed it. The main premise for Plan Zero is to be able to modify the movesets of a character file. (no model hacking unfortunately... I'll leave that up to Pharox) It's pretty clunky right now, but it can modify everything shown in the screenshots. (with the exception that it can't add/delete lines of script) In addition to collision bubbles, you can also modify graphics, sound effects, and rumble which are on separate event lists. There's not much else to say about Plan Zero except that there has been some difficulty with locating a couple of the offsets to the scripting of the props/projectiles - but that should be resolved with time.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Hmmm

Some immediate applications I can think of with this for brawl+.

Giving jiggs aerial mobility
Taking away MK's transcendent priority(It is bound to moves, not effects)
Making yoyos go through aerials
Getting rid of invincibility frames
Fixing Ganon's side b?

D

Deleted member

just post it in the planzero thread, no need to make a seperate thread for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom